剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
That position is taken.
我已经有侍女了
Will I receive your blessing at least,
那我与您共度一晚
for this night we spent together?
至少还能得到您的祝福吧
You have already received my blessing many times.
我已经祝福你许多次了
And is that bliss to be repeated?
以后我还有机会吗
Giulia Farnese comes back from Umbria today.
茱莉亚·法奈斯今天从翁布里亚回来
She would not countenance this.
她不会容忍♥我们这样的
She is strict then?
这么说 她看的很严了
Yes. And jealous.
是的 她还会吃醋
Why?
为什么
Why? She is a woman.
为什么 她是个女人
And, forgive me, Holy Father-
抱歉 圣父
she is here.
她到了
Uh, you must leave us!
你得快点走
Don't let her in!
别让她进来
No, no!
不 不
You have to leave us! Go!
你得离开这 快走
But I was promised-
但是你答应给我
Now please go!
现在快走
Make her vanish if you would be so kind?
麻烦你快让她消失
His Holiness is-?
教皇陛下在
His Holiness bathes.
陛下在沐浴
We asked for hot water!
本座说了要热水
We lie in cold!
但是水还是凉的
This is more to Your Holiness's liking?
不知现在是否合教皇陛下的意呢
Giulia Farnese.
茱莉亚·法奈斯
We have missed you.
我真想你
Isn't this bliss?
这可真是好极了
A crying child?
孩子哭了
You must avail yourself of a wet nurse, my love.
亲爱的 你得找一个奶妈
Indeed, Father. Why?
为什么
Well, you are hardly a commoner,
你已经不是平民了
and your figure should reflect that grace.
你应当凸显出身份的高贵
Aha.
这样吗
Because I am yet of marriageable age, am I not?
因为我尚处于适婚年龄 是吗
Nothing could have been further from our thoughts, Lucrezia.
我绝对没有这个意思 露克蕾莎
This child, Holy Father, lacks a father.
圣父 这个孩子需要父亲
Or one appropriate to your station.
一个与你地位相称的人
And for the moment you have no need of a marital alliance.
现在你不需要同盟
But if the need arose, you would marry me to the moon.
但等有需要了 你让我嫁给月亮都行
What?
怎么了
Does the sun threaten our papacy now?
难道太阳威胁到我们的地位了吗
No, Father.
不 父亲
Mars is in a unique alignment with Saturn.
火星与土星排成独特的一线
The heavens beam down upon us.
上帝之光眷顾着我们家族
For the moment.
暂时是这样
But the day might come.
总有一天会不一样
Now let me hold him, come along.
让我抱抱他 过来
Come. That's right, that's right.
来 小乖乖
So. A wet nurse. We insist.
就这么说定了 找个奶妈
Come on. That's the way.
来吧 真乖
The French Ambassador awaits Your Holiness.
法国大使正在等您 教皇陛下
Oh God. Isn't he dead yet?
上帝 他怎么还活着
He's not even sick.
他根本没生病
Let's go see the French Ambassador.
我们去见见法国大使
See what he's got to say.
听听他有什么事
Ambassador.
大使
Your Holiness.
教皇陛下
Up with you. There we go.
上来了 上来了
Ah, fine.
真乖
There we go.
就这样
Ah. It's nice, isn't it?
真舒服 对吧
So, how can we be of assistance?
你前来所为何事
The whereabouts of Sh, sh, sh!
阿尔方索王子 嘘
Pianissimo!
小点声
Alfonso of Naples is still at large.
那不勒斯王子的行踪依旧不明
We have reason to believe that he infected his own city
我们认为是他
with the pestilence that plagues it.
让自己的城邦被瘟疫笼罩
Oh, how can that concern us?
这和本座有什么关系
We would have the ambassador gently remind the king
希望大使你能提醒国王
that Naples has the habit of rejecting those
那不勒斯向来有办法抵抗
who would conquer it.
想征服它的人
The Moor, the Turk, the Norman.
摩尔人 土耳其人 诺曼底人都遭到如此待遇
Sh, sh, sh.
乖啊
Why should the French be any different?
法国人又有什么区别
But Your Holiness invested King Charles with the-
但是教皇陛下您授予了查尔斯国王
Sh! Pianissimo!
轻点声
All right, darling. It's all right.
没事了 小宝贝 乖
We granted the King his wish.
我们已帮助国王达成愿望
Naples.
那不勒斯
He has Naples.
现在已经归属于他
He regrets that fact.
他却又开始后悔
That is his tragedy and not ours.
这是他的问题 不是本座的
It's not ours, is it?
对吧 小乖乖
And now you've woken the child.
你把孩子吵醒了
Shame on you, Ambassador.
都怪你 大使
Sh. It's all right.
乖啊 没事的
It's just the nasty Ambassador.
都怪讨厌的大使
Let's go and find your mama.
我们去找妈妈
She'll give you something to eat and it'll be better.
她喂你好吃的 然后就没事了
So, Cardinal Della Rovere is still alive?
德拉·罗维里主教还活着
I would hardly call it living.
半死不活了
You need lessons in killing, Brother?
要我教你怎么杀人吗 哥哥
From you? Enough!
就你 够了
And King Charles of France, what of him?
法国国王查尔斯呢
He has been struck with the Neapolitan disease.
他被那不勒斯的瘟疫搞得焦头烂额
As we had hoped.
正中我们下怀
So...
现在
Now is the time of reckoning for those who betrayed us.
到了让那些背叛我们的人付出代价的时候了
The Vitelli, the Orsini, the Sforza.
维泰利家族 奥尔西尼家族 斯福查家族
All the great families of the Romagna and Papal States.
罗马尼亚和教皇国全境的所有贵族们
Our task is of vengeance.
我们的目的是复仇
We believe that the cardinals will now, from henceforth,
枢机主教们已经
do our will.
对我们俯首帖耳了
But now it is time to make sure their families
但是他们的家人
feel the wind of our displeasure.
要能感受得到我们的怒火
Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord.
伸冤在我 我必报应 吾主说
Vengeance will be ours.
我们 必报应
We shall subdue the arrogance of those papal states,
我们会把这些教皇国踩在脚下
one by one by one.
一个 接着一个 接着一个
We will force them back into the arms of Rome.
我们会威逼他们回到罗马统治下
But above all, the Sforzas.
但是最重要的 斯福查家族
Their betrayal of our papacy shall be avenged.
他们对我们的背叛会遭到应有的惩罚
By who? This headless cock?
谁来惩罚 这个没脑子的蠢货吗
Will you stop this discord!
你们给我停下
We are family!
我们同属一个家族
We are one!
我们是一体
And we will only triumph as one!
只有团结一体才能获得胜利
For we have a second task.
我们还有另一个目标
It is called renewal.
振兴
We would restore Rome to its former glory.
我们要让罗马恢复原本的光辉
Under the Borgias it will shine
罗马在波吉亚家族的统治下
as it did beneath the Caesars.
会像当年凯撒治下一样兴盛
But if we are to achieve this greatness-
如果我们想实现这个目标
your birthright-
让你们身份高贵
it will be together.
就必须团结
As one.
一体
As family.
用家族的力量
Now let me hear you speak that word.
现在 我要听你们说出那个词
Give me your hand, Cesare.
把你的手给我 凯撒
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表