剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
I don't know.
我不知道
What's your name?
你叫什么
Mother, what a question;
妈妈 这算是哪门子问题
what game is this?
你到底是在玩哪出
The game is your name, Lucrezia.
这个游戏就是问你的名字 露克蕾莎
What is your name?
你叫什么
Lucrezia.
露克蕾莎
Lucrezia who?
露克蕾莎什么
Borgia.
波吉亚
Yes, Borgia.
没错 波吉亚
Do you understand?
你领悟到了吗
You are a Borgia.
你是波吉亚家族的人
You can have both, Lucrezia Borgia.
你两个都可以拥有 露克蕾莎·波吉亚
Now I see the game.
现在我懂这个游戏的意思了
It is a game of love- and lust.
这是个关于爱与欲的游戏
And marriage.
还有婚姻
Which is Raffaello and which is Calvino?
哪个是拉菲埃罗哪个是卡尔维诺呢
It doesn't matter.
这并不重要
That's the point of the game.
游戏的重点就是
Have both.
你两个都可以得到
Marry one and have the other.
嫁给其中一个同时又拥有另一个
Have them one at a time or two together,
得到其中的一个或者两个同时得到
it's no matter.
这都没关系
After a while you will tire of both
过一阵子你会对两个都厌倦
and take a lover.
到时你再挑一个爱人
Lucrezia, look at me.
露克蕾莎 看着我
Look me in the eye.
看着我的眼睛
Eat.
吃下去
And now the other.
现在再吃另一块
Mm. Delicious.
太好吃了
There. You see. There's room for two.
瞧 两个是可以同时拥有的
Yes.
进来
Ah, here he is. My lord.
大人 就是他了
This is Mohammed.
这就是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Mohammed? Here in the Holy City?
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 到罗马来了
He can help you ease your pain.
他能帮你减轻痛苦
Go with him.
跟他走吧
Trust him.
相信他
All will be well.
一切都会好起来的
Doctor.
告辞 医生
Come, my friend. Please.
请跟我来 我的朋友
Yalla.
快点
Almost there now.
就快到了
Come.
跟我来
Harrek.
哈莱克
Salama Alaykum
愿你平安
Breathe in slow-
慢点呼吸
Here you will find nothing but friends.
在这儿除了朋友你找不到其他任何东西了
What is it they're smoking?
他们抽的是什么
It is opium.
是鸦♥片♥
When you cut the poppy, it cries.
当你收割罂粟的时候 它就在召唤你
Come.
过来
Join your new friends.
加入你的新朋友队伍中去吧
Ease your pain.
减轻你的痛苦
Poor, poor Benito Sforza.
可怜的贝尼托·斯福查
What is to be done with you, boy?
我该对你做点什么好呢 小男孩
Washed up in Rome like a stray dog.
你就像条被冲到罗马岸边的流浪狗
Should I kill you?
我应该杀了你吗
Would it be a kindness to put you down?
把你杀了算不算是种仁慈
Because I am my mother's son?
就因为我是我妈的亲生儿子吗
Your mother is a whore, boy.
你妈妈是个贱♥人♥ 孩子
Reason enough, I would say.
我认为 这个理由就足够充分了
My master summons you, boy.
我的主人传唤你 孩子
You have truths to tell.
你要告诉我们真♥相♥
You are to come with me.
跟我来
To my death?
是要置我于死地吗
Remains to be seen.
一切有待揭晓
Who are you?
你是谁
Holy Father, i must speak with you.
圣父 我必须和你说几句话
I'm- i'm-
我是 我是
Oh! What- what have they done?
他们对你做了些什么
Who are you?
你是谁
I am Benito Sforza,
我是贝尼托·斯福查
the son of Catherina Sforza,
卡特琳娜·斯福查的儿子
and I am here to tell you-
我来这儿是为了告诉你
I'm here to tell you what truly happened
我是来告诉您 在弗里围城战中
at the Siege of Forli.
到底发生了什么
My son!
儿子
So late to bed?
这么晚才睡吗
I'm a sleepwalker.
我有梦游病
This wound will not let me rest.
这个伤口是不会让我休息的
Is it your body or your soul that needs healing?
那需要治疗的是你的身体还是你的灵魂呢
Your defeat at Forli may be atoned for.
你在弗里的失败是可以弥补的
We were betrayed, Father.
有人背叛了我们 父亲
Surely you must realize that.
您必须要确实意识到这点
If I'd had word of the attack,
要是我提前有被袭的消息
Catherina Sforza would be-
那么卡特琳娜·斯福查现在
would be here now in irons.
就会关在这儿的牢房♥里了
And her son, Benito?
那她的儿子 贝尼托呢
Her son? What of him?
她儿子 他怎么了
He's dead.
他已经死了
A small consolation.
算是个小安慰了
Perhaps we should suspend enmities.
也许本座得暂停敌对
Regroup our forces.
先重建我们的军队
Until my leg is healed.
直到我的腿被治好
Hm. Find someone else
找别人来
to lead the papal forces in your stead.
代替你指挥教皇卫队
I lead your armies.
是我领导您的军队
I defend this papacy, I defend this family,
我全心全意地守护着教皇
with my heart and with my soul.
守护着我们家族
Juan, in your condition
胡安 你这个状态
you are in no fit state to defend anything.
并不适合去守护任何东西
Not even yourself.
甚至是你自己
If you were to rob my sword from me,
如果您要剥夺我的军权
my position, my respect,
我的地位 还有尊严
then there is a price to pay.
那您就得付出代价
If you take my honour,
要想夺走我的荣誉
you must take my life.
那就先取走我的性命
Mine to give, yours to take.
您动手吧
Juan.
胡安
Juan, you must sleep.
胡安 你得睡觉了
I will sleep with the knowledge
我只有知道我的地位
that my estate is secure.
是安全的 我才会去睡觉
Your estate remains in your hands.
你的地位 不会变的
Now, come on.
来吧
Go and rest.
去休息去
Boy, see to the horses!
孩子 照看好马
I'll come back for the others.
我会回来用其它几匹的
Cardinal Borgia.
波吉亚主教
His Holiness sends this boy to you
教皇陛下把这个男孩交给你
and charges you to return him on your journey to Florence.
让你在去佛罗伦萨的路上把他送回去
To where?
送到哪儿
In his own words, to the one who gave him life.
用他的话说 就是给他生命的那个人那
His mother.
他母亲
What's this?
这是什么
It's from the Holy Father himself.
是圣父大人给我的
An olive branch for my mother.
给我母亲的橄榄枝
Peace?
和平吗
An offering.
只是个提议
Here.
来吧
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表