剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
He will get you!
他能找到你
You promised them booty, Your Eminence.
你给他们许诺了战利品 主教大人
There is booty to be found,
战利品就在前方
but not in Florence.
但不在佛罗伦萨
Come on! Yah! Yah!
快点 驾 驾
What was that?
那是什么
Easy meat.
瓮中捉鳖
Too easy.
太简单了
So, condottieri!
你这雇佣兵
Booty at last.
终于有奖赏了
Wait!
等等
Find it!
找到金子
You dog!
你这条狗
My lord.
大人
Colonna, can you make gold from alum?
科罗纳 你能把明矾变成金子吗
We are condottieri, not alchemists.
我们是雇佣兵 不是炼金术士
We shall have to pay you in gold then.
那就给你们金子吧
How long might this game go on?
这求婚的游戏还要多久
Until we run out of princes.
到王子们都来过了为止
We've already seen five. This will be number six.
我们已经见了五个 这是第六个了
At first it was a distraction; now it's a chore.
一开始还能让我解解闷 现在倒成负担了
Then marry one of them and be done with it.
那赶紧选一个嫁了 结束这个游戏
Have a bed chamber of your own
给自己找个密室
and put a strong lock on the door.
用锁锁住
Which one is the suitor?
哪个是求婚的
The one in the blue velvet, at the front.
前面那位穿着蓝色丝绒的
Calvino Pallavicini from Genova.
来自热那亚的卡尔维诺·帕拉维奇尼
And, behind him, in the brown and grey.
他身后那个 穿棕灰色衣服的
Who is he?
是谁
That must be Raffaello di Genova, his brother.
那个是热那亚的拉菲埃罗 他弟弟
Who did you say?
你说是谁
His name is Raffaello.
拉菲埃罗
He is the younger brother of Calvino.
他是卡尔维诺的弟弟
I just told you, he is not your suitor.
我刚告诉你 但他不是来求婚的
The other one, Calvino- that is your suitor.
另一个 卡尔维诺 才是来求婚的
Savonarola remains defiant.
萨沃纳罗拉仍然负隅顽抗
And you are learning patience?
那你学会耐心了吗
With difficulty, Holy Father.
学的并不容易 圣父
I have a gift for you.
我给你带了份礼物
Medici gold.
美蒂奇家的黄金
Enough for the Forli campaign.
足够让军队进军弗里了
They are dispersing the bank's funds
他们将银行的资金
through the whole of Italy.
分散到意大利各地
If we could track down the rest,
如果能追踪到其余的
we could even conquer Florence.
我们连佛罗伦萨都能征服
And you would equip an army with it.
你用这些资金支填补军需
I would batter the walls of Forli with it
我要带领军队踏破弗里的城墙
and drag Catherina Sforza in chains before you.
用锁链拖着卡特琳娜·斯福查来见您
You would be a soldier?
你要从戎
You know that has always been my heart's desire.
您知道这是我一直以来的愿望
But who would advise me in this Vatican?
那谁在梵蒂冈给我进谏
Who would guide me, protect us?
谁来指引我 保护本座
We always said we must have one son in the cloth,
本座一直说 要有一子从教
and one in armour.
一子从戎
Would you have us make Juan a cardinal?
你觉得胡安能做主教吗
No.
不行
We thank you from the bottom of our heart.
本座由衷的感谢你
But you know what you ask is impossible.
但你的要求是不可能的
Your brother's coming home,
你弟弟要回家了
a changed man, we are assured.
本座确信他已经改头换面
With a party of conquistadors hardened by the New Spain.
带着一干西班牙军队意气风发的回来
Promise us that you will welcome him-
向本座保证你要用兄弟情谊
with a brotherly embrace.
盛情欢迎他
You must embrace him for me, Holy Father.
请你代我拥抱他吧 圣父
While I attend to the Church's business-
我还要在佛罗伦萨
back in Florence.
完成教廷的使命
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表