剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on The Borgias...
《波吉亚家族》前情提要
You were once a stray dog, Micheletto.
你曾是个无主的流浪犬 米凯莱托
Search out a dozen of them
去找十几个
whom we can school in the art of vengeance.
能学会复仇的艺术的来
Would you keep secrets from us?
有本座不能知道的秘密吗
You're a cleric, not a soldier.
你是教士 不是士兵
Who pays for such decadence?
谁为他们的纸醉金迷买♥♥单
Where does your charity end up?
你们的布施又去向了何处
In the Medici bank in Florence?
去向了佛罗伦萨的美蒂奇银行
Your Holiness. Piero di Medici.
您的仆从 皮耶罗·德·美蒂奇正在等你
Their fervour for the friar's visions increases daily.
他们对这修士的主张的热情正在与日俱增
And if they knew of your personal accounts,
如果他们知道了您的个人账户 教皇陛下
they would burn the bank to the ground.
他们会把银行一把火烧掉
Perhaps we had better have our wealth brought back to Rome.
那也许本座应该将财富带回罗马
We must remove him from this world.
我们要将他逐出这个世界
Be the sword of the apocalypse.
化成天启之剑
The sword of righteousness.
正义之剑
I would gladly die to rid the world of the Borgia pope.
我愿意为了干掉波吉亚教皇而慷慨赴死
It will be a grisly death.
你会死得异常痛苦的
Catherina Sforza,
卡特琳娜·斯福查
the pope would request your beauteous presence
教皇陛下希望美貌的您
at the chair of St. Peter's.
能亲自谒见他
Who is going to chain me?
谁来为我上枷锁呢
You?
你吗
My cousin refuses to debase herself
我的堂姐是拒绝对那个坐在
before that swine that wears the papal tiara.
教皇位置上的贱♥人♥卑躬屈膝
I promised my sister your heart!
我答应我妹妹 要把你的心挖出来
Murder!
杀人啦
God signalled his displeasure.
这预示着上帝的不悦
We must atone for our sins.
本座必须要赎罪
Dust thou art and to dust shalt thou return.
人本尘身终归尘土
Dust thou art and to dust shalt thou return.
人本尘身终归尘土
God has spoken to us, Your Eminences.
上帝向我们传达了他的旨意 主教大人们
We have heard His thunder.
我们也听到了他的雷霆之怒
So the greatest penitence must be ours.
所以我们必须进行彻底的悔过
Dust thou art and to dust shalt thou return.
人本尘身终归尘土
Bring me some water.
拿点水来
Your Holiness.
教皇陛下
A new leaf?
教廷这棵枯树上生了新枝
Is it possible?
有可能吗
A new pretence.
摆摆样子
A new theatre, that is all.
逢场作戏罢了
Antonello, take note of the man with the water jug.
安东尼埃罗 记住那个拿水壶的人
He's the pope's taster.
他是教皇的奢员
Christ spilled his blood for us!
基♥督♥为我们流血牺牲
We must spill ours for him!
我们也应当以鲜血回报
We must scourge our flesh,
我们要鞭笞自己的肉体
wash Florence clean with the wine of our blood!
用我们的鲜血洗涤佛罗伦萨
Is it good enough to kneel and say you repent?
跪下忏悔已是对你们最大的宽容
Will you carry the mark of repentance upon you?
你们愿意将忏悔铭刻在身上吗
Kneel.
跪下
Do you repent? I repent.
你忏悔吗 我忏悔
Do you repent all your sins?
忏悔你所有的罪行
I repent all my sins.
我忏悔我所有的罪行
Do you give your life to Christ?
你愿将生命奉献给基♥督♥吗
I give my life to Christ.
我愿将生命奉献给基♥督♥
Are you willing to throw off your riches, this finery,
你愿意将荣华富贵 锦衣华服
this display of pride and vanity,
以及这种种的虚荣与浮华抛在身后
and give yourself truly to the Lord Jesus Christ?
全心全意侍奉基♥督♥吗
I am ready.
我准备好了
You will dedicate yourself to the renewal of Christendom.
你要致力于复兴本教
To the destruction of the red whore of Rome!
致力于毁灭罗马的那位红衣禽兽
And will the Medici repent,
那么美蒂奇家族愿不愿忏悔
abandon their avarice and usury?
抛弃他们的贪婪 停止放高♥利♥贷♥
Their gold and finery?
舍弃他们的金银珠宝
If they do not repent,
如果他们不忏悔
we will cast them out
我们就将他们赶走
as Jesus threw the money lenders from the temple!
如同当年基♥督♥从神殿中赶走借贷者那样
For they have turned a house of prayer
因为他们将朝圣者的天堂
and made it a den of thieves!
变成了窃贼的地狱
In this bottle are both Heaven and Hell.
这瓶子里既是天堂又是地狱
This is the marvel of the minimal dose.
这是最小剂量
Too much and it will kill you.
多一点都可能要你的命
Just enough, and it will make you strong.
这些刚刚好 让你有抵抗力
I was poisoned with cantarella
我以前也被坎特雷拉毒过
and I am now the stronger for it.
现在却因它变得更强壮
Do you have faith?
你是否有信念
I have faith.
我有信念
Then drink.
那就喝吧
To whom does the pope confess, oh Lord?
主啊 教皇能够向谁忏悔
Who will hear his sins, wash them clean,
有谁能聆听他的忏悔 洗清他的罪恶
so that he may live again in Your favour?
让他重获新生 重新为您效忠
The great silence.
死一般的寂静
My son.
我的儿子
When did you return?
你什么时候回来的
Within the hour.
没多久
Holy Father, I would have you hear my confession.
圣父 我要向你忏悔
I am guilty of the sin of murder.
我有罪 我实施谋杀
And lust.
放纵肉体
I am guilty of the sin of lust.
我犯下了纵欲之罪
Violence and fornication.
暴♥力♥与淫乱
How often these two are united.
他们俩从来不分家
Go on.
继续
I killed the man who defiled my sister
我杀了玷污我妹妹的人
and insulted the name of Borgia.
让波吉亚这个姓氏蒙羞
A knife to the heart.
一刀刺进心脏
As we recall, murder was not your mission!
没记错的话 本座不是让你去杀人的
It was a matter of honour!
这事关荣誉
And lust, you say.
那你说的放纵肉体呢
Was that a matter of honour too?
也跟荣誉有关吗
Who or what was the object of this lust?
你是与谁或者什么放纵肉体
Catherina Sforza shared her bed with me.
我与卡特琳娜·斯福查同枕共眠
Oh, of course, who else?
是啊 还能是谁
And tell us, after you had graced her with your-presence,
告诉本座 你宠幸她之后
did she beg to be dragged to Rome in chains?
她乞求你用锁链把她拖到罗马来了吗
No, no.
没有
To be-to be friends with us?
她想与我们做朋友吗
No, she did not.
不想
But, surely, after such lavish attention,
但是你给她奉献了那么多
she is now our friend. No!
她该做我们的朋友了 不是
I fear not, Your Holiness.
恐怕不是 教皇陛下
She-she remains an enemy.
她仍然是我们的敌人
We have both sinned, my son,
我们都犯下了罪行 儿子
but whose sin will bring the greatest doom upon us?
但是谁的罪行会给我们带来灭顶之灾
Ours or yours?
本座的还是你的
Ego te absolvo ab omnibus censuris
本座以圣父圣子圣灵之名
et in nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.
宽恕你所有的罪恶
Amen.
阿门
I find it hard to believe.
真难以置信
I send you on a diplomatic mission
本座派你做和平的使者
and you start a war!
你却挑起了场战争
There is no war.
没有什么战争
God struck the Basilica.
上帝的闪电击中了大殿
He showed His anger to all.
这是他降怒与我们
Is now the time to take a knife in hand?
而你却手持刀子谋害别人
To have the armies of the north battering at our gates?
导致北方的军队来攻打我们的城门
Well then, release me from my cardinal's robes,
那不要让我做主教了
give me the papal army,
让我掌控教廷的军队
and I will bring you Catherina Sforza in chains!
我能用锁链把卡特琳娜·斯福查拖来
Armies do not march on air!
军队也是要花钱的
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表