剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
My wish is for the fountain's ears alone, Juan.
我的愿望只能给喷泉听到 胡安
Make your own.
你也许一个吧
Narcissus.
纳喀索斯
Lucrezia.
露克蕾莎
My God, what effrontery!
天啊 多么厚颜无♥耻♥的行为
A peasant to a pope's daughter?
一个乡下佬也敢来骚扰教皇之女
I should colour this market with your blood!
我要让你血溅这个市场
Let him be! Let him be!
放了他 放了他
You know this commoner?
你认识这个平民吗
I do not.
不认识
Then I will cut out his impertinent tongue.
那我就割了他无礼的舌头
Do not ruin this day for me, dear brother.
亲爱的哥哥 当是为了我 别毁了圣日
Let the commoner keep his tongue.
让这个平民留住他的舌头吧
He may need it in the future to explain his impertinence.
将来他还要用舌头来解释他的无礼
There will be more impertinence?
还敢有下一次
No, my good lord.
不会了 大人
And I beg your lady's pardon for any offence.
我请求小姐能原谅我的冒犯
If there is anything I can do to make good my offence...
我要怎样为我的行为赎罪
There may be.
可能有
Then, my lady, I would hear of it.
那么 小姐 我洗耳恭听
Say a prayer by this fountain.
向这个喷泉祈祷吧
At midnight.
午夜之时
Midnight.
午夜
And beg forgiveness of St. Agatha.
并祈求圣阿加莎的宽恕
Now be gone, while you yet have a tongue to speak with.
趁我还没割掉你的舌头 赶紧滚
I beg pardon, my lord! Scatter!
请求你的宽恕 大人 都让开
Oh, thank you, kind father.
谢谢 善良的神父
You look happy.
你看起来很高兴
I have seen heaven.
我见到了天堂
I've seen it too.
我也看到过
From a different angle.
从另一个角度
Was your heaven worth it?
你的天堂实至名归吗
Yes.
是的
And if I understood her rightly, I'll see her again.
如果我没理解错 我会再见到她
Who?
谁
Lucrezia.
露克蕾莎
My Heaven.
我的天堂
Oh Paolo. You just made me cry.
保罗 你要把我弄哭了
Please don't.
请别哭
Unless they be tears of happiness, of course.
除非你流出的是快乐的泪水
Just promise me...
答应我
you'll be careful, huh?
万事小心 好吗
You have your spies, do you not?
你有自己的眼线 是吗
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
A spy, of course.
当然是我的眼线
We would have our ear to the ground in Naples.
我们要密切留意那不勒斯的情况
Naples is unhealthy, Father.
那不勒斯已经是死城了 父亲
So we have heard.
正因如此我们才要留心
Prince Alfonso is no longer with us.
阿尔方索王子已经不在了
That is tragic, indeed.
真悲剧
He would have made a good match for your sister Lucrezia.
他本可跟你妹妹露克蕾莎喜结良缘的
What's a prince without a kingdom?
失去国土的王子以何自称王
It will not always be thus.
事情不会总是这样的
King Charles cannot remain in Naples forever.
查尔斯国王不会永远留在那不勒斯
Unless he wants to die of the pestilence himself.
除非他想死于鼠疫
But if he does have plans to leave that blessed kingdom,
但如果他一打算离开那片圣土
we would be the first to know of it.
我们就要立即收到风声
Watch over him this evening, Nurse.
今晚帮我照看他 奶妈
May I?
我来吗
Please.
拜托了
I have business to attend to.
我有要事缠身
Certainly, my lady.
当然了 小姐
Was that was my coin?
那是我的硬币吗
How would I know?
我怎能知道
Because there was a wish attached to it.
因为上面有着我的愿望
My Paolo. Is it really you?
我的保罗 真的是你吗
It is nobody else, my lady.
正是 小姐
I have missed you so.
我太想念你了
As I have missed you.
我也想你
But you know, my love, it is impossible.
但你知道 我的爱人 这是不可能的
Impossible.
不可能的
Have you not yet read your romances?
你还没有读过你的爱情故事吗
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
You still cannot read.
你还是不识字
It's a bit past her bedtime, isn't it?
现在过了她的就寝时间了 对吧
Oh hush, would you.
你小声点
So why did you come?
你为什么来这里
To punish me with longing?
还用这等渴望惩罚我
I would see my son.
我想见我的儿子
It was a son, was it not?
是个儿子 对吗
It was.
是的
A beautiful little boy.
一个漂亮的小男孩
I would see my boy before I die.
我想在死前看一眼我的儿子
Please, Paolo, do not mention death.
保罗 请别提死亡
For you may die, if you stay in Rome.
如果你再待在罗马 就真的会死
Then I will not stay in Rome.
那我会离开
But if there is any kindness in your Borgia blood,
但如果你体内的波吉亚血液中尚有一丝怜悯
you would let me see you with my son before I leave.
就让我在离开前见一下我儿子吧
Were you not whipped, Paolo?
你受过鞭刑了吗 保罗
My back was at your husband's mercy.
我的背伤就是拜你丈夫所赐
Oh Lord.
天啊
Is that what it is like? Love?
难道这就是爱情吗
It must be.
肯定是的
I'll save myself for business then.
那我还是专心做生意吧
One night.
就一晚
If you promise me that you will leave Rome.
如果你答应我你会离开罗马
Is Rome so deadly?
罗马就那么恐怖吗
For innocents like you.
对你这样纯真的人来说 是的
So promise me.
所以答应我
And meet me here again tomorrow night.
明晚再与我在此地见面
I promise.
我答应
Oh, do I hear the rattle of gold in your pocket, sir?
我听到的是不是你口袋里的金币声 先生
This coin is for the fountain.
这硬币是许愿用的
It would find a better home here.
这里是它更好的归宿
Those lovers, do you know them?
那对情人 你认识他们吗
That's the pope's daughter, Lucrezia Borgia.
那是教皇的女儿 露克蕾莎·波吉亚
To so shame herself in public?
公众场合也如此不知廉耻
With whom?
男的是谁
Are you paying, sir?
您要付钱吗 先生
Some country bumpkin.
某个乡下佬
Father of her bastard child.
她私生子的父亲
You would earn more of that gold coin?
还想赚更多金币吗
Where should we go, kind sir?
那我们要去哪呢 仁慈的先生
Nowhere.
哪儿都不去
But I would have that bumpkin followed day and night.
只要给我把那个乡巴佬死死盯住就行
So I needn't lift my skirt tonight?
这么说今晚我不用脱了
No. Not tonight.
不用 今晚不用
Is he sleeping, nurse?
嬷嬷 孩子睡了吗
He did miss his mother.
刚才还在想妈妈呢
Cesare.
凯撒
You have a lover, sis?
妹妹 你是不是有个情人
No, brother.
没有 哥哥
But this child has a father.
但这孩子有父亲
A stable hand.
此人必有后患
Who has come to Rome.
已经来了罗马
Unwise.
实在不明智
You disapprove?
你不同意
Not yet.
那倒不是
But I know those who would.
但有人肯定不同意
My father. Your brother.
你是说父亲 你胡安哥哥
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表