剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
狙击手打中的
by a sniper.
在肯塔基州
In Kentucky.
我们认为这和威尔克斯参议员的死有关
We believe it's connected to Senator Wilkes' death.
他不是心脏...
That was a heart--
克拉拉有没有和你提过"幸"什么的
Did Clara ever mention anything about a fort to you?
没有 应该没有
No. I don't think so.
有可能是某个词的一部分
It-- it could be part of a larger word,
以幸开头的词
like fortify, fortitude...
我不知道
I don't know.
你为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
她当时想告诉我们什么
She tried to tell us something.
在她...
When she...
那是她的临终遗言吗
that was her last word?
幸
Fort?
是的
Yeah.
我们认为这也许能帮我们
We believe that might help us find out
查出杀害你妻子的凶手和原因
who killed your wife and why.
知道脱脂有什么不为人知的秘密吗
You know what they don't tell you about non-fat?
多糖 不骗你
More sugar. Kid you not.
查查看
Look it up.
有照片 需要查身份
I need a name to a face.
我们的人吗
One of ours?
希望不是
I really hope not.
但我认为如果有谁在关注他
But I am hoping that if he's on anyone's radar,
一定是兰利
it's Langley's.
可能需要几个小时
Might take a few hours.
-阿莎 -抱歉
- Asha, hey. - Oh, sorry.
我应该先打电♥话♥的
I probably should have called.
你妈把你的新地址给了我
Your mom gave me your new address.
希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind.
我只是想给你这些
I only wanted you to have these.
你从战场上寄给卡莉的信件和照片
The letters and pictures you sent Cali from the war.
抱歉 请进
Sorry, uh, come in.
我能问你个问题吗 布莱恩
Can I ask you a question, Bryan?
卡莉怎么会是唯一一个...
How come Cali was the only--
我是说 车厢里还有另外93个人
I mean, 93 other people in that train car,
怎么会只有她一个人被杀
and she's the only one who was killed?
很疯狂
It was crazy.
我知道
I know.
我非常想她
I miss her so, so much.
是啊
Yeah.
如果你要找人谈谈
If you ever need to talk...
我很乐意
Yeah, I'd like that.
但是我得告诉你
But I gotta tell you,
-聊天真的不是我的...-强项
- talking's not really my-- - Strong point.
我的号♥码在背面
My cell's on the back.
你是律师
You're an attorney?
环保方面的 一个小事务所
Environmental. Small firm.
说到这个 我得回律所了
Speaking of which, I should get back to the office now.
当然
Of course, um...
谢谢这些东西 还有这个
Thanks for these. And this.
-再见 布莱恩 -再见
- Bye, Bryan. - Bye.
贪婪和腐♥败♥正在吞噬这个国家
Greed and corruption are taking over in this country...
抓住那枪手
Get the shooter!
枪手叫威廉·戴维斯
Shooter's name is William Davis.
前特种部队队员 现在是雇佣兵
Ex special forces, now freelance.
住在北卡罗来纳州的夏洛特
Lives in Charlotte, North Carolina.
-他是为谁办事 -不清楚
- Freelance for who? - Unknown.
他的行迹被掩盖得很好
His tracks are well covered.
-但肯定不是为兰利办事 -没错
- But definitely not Langley. - Correct.
得弄到他的住所和附近地区的图
Gonna need his building and neighborhood schematics.
搞定了
Done.
你准备好了吗
You ready now?
这个混♥蛋♥死了对我们没用
'Cause this bastard's no use to us dead.
我们得活捉
We need to take him alive.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我们该如何拿下他
How we gonna take him?
-活捉 -出发
- Alive. - Let's go.
他住四楼 正面有两扇窗户 临街
Fourth floor, two windows in front, street views.
夏洛特 北卡罗来纳州
此外背面还有一扇窗户 一个逃生梯
Plus, one window in the back and a fire escape.
我们把他熏出来 前后一起
We smoke him out, front to back.
斯科特和我负责前面
Scott and I will take the front.
雷姆和戴夫 在后门听我命令
Rem and Dave, back door on my command.
那我呢
And me?
你负责无线电 保持引擎发动
You man the radio, keep the motor running,
好好看 好好学
watch and learn.
哈里 我真的很...
Harry. I'm so--
别说了 我已经处在崩溃边缘了
Don't say it. I'm right on the edge as it is.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
克拉拉在肯塔基做什么
What was Clara doing in Kentucky?
我不知道
I don't know.
不行 抱歉
Uh, no. Sorry.
-我得和他说话 -你需要的是休息
- I need to talk to him. - You need to rest.
先生
Sir.
-你认为她当时在哪里 -什么
- Where did you think she was? - What?
请你现在就出去
Come on, now, please.
就一会儿 行吗
Just a minute. Okay?
对了 我欠你个人情
I owe you one, by the way.
手榴弹的事
For the grenade thing.
什么手榴弹的事
What grenade thing?
他在乌克兰行动时 从手榴弹下救了我一命
He saved my ass from a grenade during the Ukraine op.
他怎么做到的 他都不在那里
How'd he do that? He wasn't even there.
好了 行动
Okay, move now.
别乱动 兄弟
Stay frosty, bro.
如果你不知道克拉拉在肯塔基的话
If you didn't know Clara was in Kentucky,
你觉得她应该在哪儿
where did you think she was?
叙利亚 土耳其
Syria. Turkey.
乱成一团的地方
That whole mess.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
幸
Fort.
-什么 -幸
- What? - Fort.
和你共事的那位女士
The woman who you work with, uh...
-弗拉西克 -对
- Vlasik. - Yeah.
她说那是克拉拉的临终遗言
She said that was-- that was Clara's last word.
幸
Fort.
没错
Yes, it was.
幸
Fort.
幸运儿
Fortunata.
我好像听她打电♥话♥的时候
I-I might have overheard her say that on the phone
说过几次
a couple of times.
幸运儿
Fortunata.
你还记得前后文吗
Do you remember the context?
我当时觉得那是家餐厅
I think I thought it was a restaurant.
三向锁芯和门栓
Three-motion tumbler and deadbolt.
怎么了
What's going on?
护士正在外面叫人
The nurse is calling in the cavalry out there.
我要出院 我要我的衣服
I'm discharging myself. I need my clothes.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
我的衣服
My clothes.
好的 等一下
Right. Hold on.
给我接兰利
Yeah, patch me through to Langley.
记住 我们要抓活的
Remember, we take him alive.
十八号♥ 四号♥ 收到
Romeo-Delta, roger.
这有部电梯 他下去了
There's an elevator. He's going down.
留在原地 十八号♥ 四号♥
Hold position, Romeo-Delta.
守住街道和小巷
Cover the alley and street.
等一下 停下
Wait--stop!
他怎么上去的
How the hell'd he get there?
下去是为了爬上来
Went down to go up.
他上屋顶了
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表