剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
就是沿用他们的做事方式
is to act like one.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
去一个没有电♥话♥信♥号♥♥的地方
Where there's no cell phone signal.
他们通过卫星定位能发现我在移♥动♥
They will know I'm moving, 'cause of the GPS.
在要回他们的人前
They're not gonna detonate that bomb
他们是不会引爆♥炸♥弹的
until they get their man back.
-你可说不准 -你有更好的办法吗
- You don't know that. - You got a better idea?
我想知道的是 像你这种女人
So what I really wanna know is what does a woman like you do
在自我信念不足的情况下 会怎样办
when self-belief just isn't enough?
像我这种女人
A woman like me?
对 当生活给你扔来难题
Yeah, when life throws you one of its curveballs,
而你没发现它的到来
ones you-- one you didn't see coming.
这不是你能控制的
It's not in your control.
比如说 一个健康的惊吓
Let's say, uh, a health scare.
我以为你要说 就像
I thought you were gonna say, like,
如果我的儿子在中东
if when my son had been killed by a Mahdi Army sniper
被救世主军狙击手杀了
in the Middle East.
不要拿我的儿子来说
We're not talking about my son.
因为我向上帝祷告
Because I pray to God
我会以一种与你的选择稍微不同的方式
that I would honor his sacrifice a little differently
来纪念他的牺牲
than the way in which you've chosen to do it.
现在只有你是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 是最坏的那种人
Now only are you a terrorist, you are the worst kind.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
只剩38分钟了 快点
38 minutes to go. Gotta keep moving.
告诉我
Tell me.
当我在你儿子这个年纪的时候
When I was about your son's age,
我父亲在海里失踪了六天
my dad was lost at sea for six days.
我以为我再也见不到他了
I thought I'd never see him again.
于是我祈求奇迹出现
So I prayed for a miracle.
-然后发生了什么 -空军伞兵
- What happened? - Air Force Para Jumpers
将半死的他从海里拖了出来
pulled him out of the ocean half-dead.
永远没有忘记这些恩人 也永远不会
Never forgotten those guys. Never will.
现在绕着这栋楼 去地下室
Now hug the building and head for the basement.
地下停车场
我知道什么是九十秒定则
I know what the 90-second rule is.
就是如果你不能拆除炸♥弹♥就该撤离的时间
It's the time you need to run away if you cannot defuse the bomb.
快来
Come on.
-零号♥ 这是二号♥ -零号♥ 请讲
- Zero, this is Bravo. - Zero, sent.
我们在停车场
We're in the parking structure.
正前往地下室
We're heading to the basement,
试图让炸♥弹♥失去信♥号♥♥
trying to lose the cell signal on the bomb.
-信♥号♥♥越来越弱了 -起作用了吗
- Signal's getting weaker. - It's working?
-9分42秒 -二号♥ 回复
- 9 minutes, 42 seconds. - Bravo, copy.
我们失去了信♥号♥♥ 重复 没信♥号♥♥
We've lost the signal! I repeat, no signal!
不要跟他们交易
Do not make the trade!
待命 掩护
Standby, over-watch.
-解除炸♥弹♥ -等他来了这边再说
- Disarm the device. - When we have him.
不解除炸♥弹♥我是不会放了他的
And I won't release him until the device is disarmed.
又有了 又有信♥号♥♥了
It's back. The signal's back!
不不不
No, no.
他们改了定时器 40秒 39...
They changed the timer. 40 seconds, 39...
意味着你该赶紧开溜了 兄弟
Means you gotta haul ass out of there now, bro.
坚持住
Hold on.
下面应该有个排水口
There has to be a drainage outlet down here somewhere.
在南侧的电力枢纽那儿
There's a main sewer access point
有一个主下水道入口
in the power hub on the south side.
还有20秒
20 seconds remaining.
这边
Over here!
找到了
Found it.
-不要跟他们交易 -为什么
- Do not make the trade! - Why?
水下手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥
There's no cell reception underwater.
-B计划 -B计划
- Plan B. - Plan B.
10秒
Ten seconds.
站着别动
Stop right there!
那么就让穆♥斯♥林♥死了算了 对吧
So now the Muslim dies, huh?
我们成功了
We did it.
我查看了吉尔罗伊过去两年的财务记录
I've been through Gilroy's financial records for the past two years.
15年4月起每个月的最后一个周六早上九点
The last Saturday of every month since April 2015,
他都会在安♥南♥戴尔高尔夫俱乐部打球
he's had a 9:00 tee time at Annandale Golf Club.
我以为他住在巴尔的摩
I thought he lived in Baltimore.
如果你是国防部部长
When you're the guest of the Chief of Staff
幕僚长的客人
to the Secretary of Defense...
奇基 伯特·奇基
Keagy? Bert Keagy?
他是这幕后的主谋
He's been calling the shots on all of this?
永远不要相信一个戴领结的男人
Never trust a man in a bowtie.
如果这一切不能随着奇基而结束呢
What if this doesn't end with Keagy?
如果背后还有地位更高的人呢
What if it goes further, higher up?
他是不会告诉你的
He's not gonna tell you that.
就是他陷害穆♥斯♥林♥
This is a man who frames Muslims
迫使总统发动又一起战争
to force the President into another war.
他是个狂热分子
He's a fanatic.
这么一来 我们得发送一条信息
In which case, we need to send a message.
一条信息
A message?
迫使总统置身险境
Coerce the President at your own peril.
克伦威尔镇西北方的邮局二楼
Post office on Northeast Cromwell, second floor--
是我们在镇上的其中一个办公室
it's one of the corner offices we own around town.
用来干什么
For what?
如果奇基令我们别无选择
If Keagy leaves us no other choice,
我取下戒指就是信♥号♥♥
the signal will be when I remove my ring.
如果你想 我可以找别人去做
I can get someone else if you prefer.
想好了告诉我
Let me know.
克里斯蒂娜
Christina.
还真是非常隐秘
This is all very cloak and dagger.
"有人建议过总统提高威胁等级吗"
"Has anyone advised the President to raise the threat level?"
很大胆 又有点鲁莽
That was bold, and a little reckless.
-只有我们俩吗 -你说呢
- Are we alone? - You tell me.
为什么 伯特 跟我解释一下
Why, Bert? Explain to me why.
我效力于国防部长
I work for the Secretary of Defense,
一位懦弱平庸的傀儡总统
a vapid puppet of the spineless President,
拒绝面对与日俱增的威胁
who refuses to confront the increasing threat.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教带来的威胁
Of Islam.
明尼阿波利斯已经是另一个喀布尔
Minneapolis is already another Kabul.
美国明尼苏达州 南部城市
喀布尔是阿富汗的首都
巴尔的摩市成了巴格达 迪尔伯恩市成了黎巴嫩
Baltimore, Baghdad. Dearborn, Lebanon.
巴格达是伊♥拉♥克♥首都
迪尔伯恩市是美国密歇根州东南部城市
下一个美国城市会是哪一个
Which American city is next?
伊斯马·特扎哈德是美国公民
Ismat Zahad is an American citizen.
我们在这干什么 克里斯蒂娜
What are we doing here, Christina?
你真的认为能阻止我们吗
Do you honestly believe that you could stop us?
认为你能给我们制♥造♥障碍
That you could get in our way?
你觉得我这么无能吗
Am I that weak to you?
像你这样的人根本无法想象
You see, people like you can't even begin to imagine
美国真正想要的是什么
what America really wants.
这个国家里
The thousands of young men
成千上万的男女没有其他的未来
and women in this country who have no other future,
因为他们其实并不想要其他的未来
because they actually don't want any other future
而是走上战场
than to go over there
为他们的国家献出自己的生命
and lay down their lives for their country.
这里当然不止我们俩
Of course we're not alone.
你现在正置身于靶心
You are now standing directly in the crosshairs.
要不要谈谈
Wanna talk about it?
不用了
No.
吉尔罗伊呢
What about Gilroy?
那是联调局的问题了
FBI's problem now.
就是说关在联邦监狱了
Which means federal prison.
运气好的话
With any luck,
他的牢房♥会在吉姆·雷诺兹旁边
he'll get a cell next to Jim Reynolds.
现在我要那个拥抱了
I'll take that hug now.
出什么事了
What happened?
结果什么事也没有
Turned out to be nothing.
-假警报吗 -是的
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表