剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
someone tried to pry you open a little.
敲开我的心房♥
Pry me open?
对 不管你怎么看 我们现在都是一家人
Yeah, like it or not, you're family now.
至少我觉得对要托付我性命的人
Me, I think it helps to know a thing or two
多点了解还是好的
about the guys who are meant to have my back.
他来了
Here he is,
银行经理
the bank manager.
尤思科先生
Herr Yusic.
得去存款了
Needs to make a deposit.
系上安全带
Put your seatbelt on.
我怎么说的来着
What'd I tell you?
不是花岗岩的
Not granite.
斯特凡·尤思科 和一个银行的所有人
Stephan Yusic, and one of the owners of the bank.
我们有保险箱的钥匙
We have the safe deposit box key.
现在就该进去
We should move in now.
不
No.
我们等他们出来
We wait till they come out.
我需要绑定在这张卡上的箱子的编号♥
I need the box number that goes with this.
518号♥箱子
Box 518.
走吧
Come on.
严禁携带手♥机♥和武器
No phones or weapons.
如果机器检测到了任意一样
If the machine detects either,
它会自动关闭金库的通道系统
it automatically disables the vault entry system
四小时并报♥警♥
for four hours and alerts the police.
请吧
Please.
现在你们有十分钟
Now, you have ten minutes.
之后 金库关闭并重新上锁
After that, the vault closes and relocks.
坐下
Sit down.
我还必须告诉你
I must also tell you
由于系统知道我们在这里
that because the system knows we are here
每个保险盒都向主控板传送信♥号♥♥
and every box transmits a signal to the master control panel,
必须在九十秒内打开保险盒
a box must be opened within 90 seconds.
去吧
Do it.
马上
Now.
跪下
Down.
跪下
Down!
你们一定好奇我怎么会有枪吧
You must wonder how I got this eh, right?
你是一个很重要的客户
You're a very important client...
只是鸡鸡非常小
With a tiny little light switch.
518号♥保险盒
Box 518.
方葛先生 拿出万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Herr Fangor, bitte master key.
我没有 钥匙在比克塞尔先生那儿
I don't have it. Herr Bixel has it.
你们打算怎么做
So what is the plan?
好吧
Okay.
开炸了
Fire in the hole.
所有人注意 我是二十四
All call signs, this is X-ray.
把枪给我 趴到地上
Hand me the gun and fall on the floor.
快
Now.
趴下
On the floor!
一号♥待命 有情况
Alpha, stand by. We have a situation.
收到 待命中
Roger. Standing by.
我猜你们是来打开518号♥保险盒的
I assume you're here to open box 518?
站开
Move.
-零号♥ 我是一号♥ -零号♥ 请讲
- Zero, this is Alpha. - Zero send.
我将从面包店进入银行
I'm moving to the bank via the bakery now.
去吧
Go ahead.
快点 动起来
Let's go. Move.
他们已经在里面待了十五分钟
They've been in there for 15 minutes.
也许我们该进去了
Maybe we should move in.
银行背后的面包店里有人
Something is going on in the bakery behind the bank.
钻头太烫了
Drill bit's getting too hot.
快断了
It's gonna break right off.
快点
Move.
我感觉快好了
Okay, I'm feeling it.
马上就好
Just about there.
别动 别动
Leave it. Leave it!
趴下 快
On the floor. Go.
趴到地上
Go on the floor!
副总检察长 特·戴尔先生
别动
Easy.
别动
Easy.
举起手来
Hands where I can see them.
这是什么
What--what is this?
这是什么
What is this?
过来 走
Come. Move.
你们在吗
You there?
-是的 -等一下
- Yeah. - Hold on.
最好取消警报
There better be an alarm override.
好的
Yes.
告诉他
Tell him.
在我办公室墙上有一个键盘
There's--there's a keypad on the wall in my office.
奥托·方葛
Otto Fangor.
在墙上喷泉油画的背后
It's behind the painting of a fountain on the wall.
你有两分钟时间来取消报♥警♥
You have two minutes to cancel the alarm.
密♥码♥是多少
What's the code?
It's 11007#.
我中枪了
I'm hit.
我在办公室
I'm in the office.
别动 待在原地 我们来了
Don't move. Stay where you are. We're coming.
快点把我弄出去
Get me out of here quick.
一号♥中枪 移♥动♥中
Alpha's hit. Moving now.
让我看看伤口
Let's see what we've got.
我是十九号♥
This is Sierra.
车辆就位 现在行动
Vehicle in position. Move now.
你能行吗
You can do this?
我没事
I'm good.
我们走吧
Let's move.
别动
Halt!
停
Halt!
报♥警♥系统
把我们的变压器搞短路了
我们得检查一下情况
队长
打电♥话♥给电力公♥司♥
长官
突击部队
没事的
你们可以走了
都搞清楚了 过来
过来
Komm.
他们过去了
Here they come.
我得先把警♥察♥支开
I need to get them away from the police,
然后你去搞定他们
and then you take them.
出什么事了
What happened?
约翰中枪了
John took one in the side!
快走
Let's go!
不疼
No pain.
没事的
That's good.
我可不这么觉得
I don't think so.
一号♥怎么样
How's the Alpha?
情况不乐观
Not good.
-有多糟糕 -他快不行了
- How bad? - We're losing him.
你们能带他到撤离点飞机那里吗
Can you get him to the X field plane?
我不知道 他的脉搏很不稳定
I don't know. His pulse is erratic.
去撤离点
Get to the X field.
不 我们得送他去医院
No, we need to get him to a hospital.
照她说的做
Do what she says.
我们被跟踪了
We got a tail.
坚持住 约翰
Stay with me, John.
掉头
Turn it around.
他失血过多
He's bleeding out.
停车 让我下去
Stop! Let me out.
你们照顾好约翰
You take care of John.
我来对付目标
I'll take care of the package.
零号♥ 这里是二号♥
Zero, this is Bravo.
零号♥ 请讲
Zero send.
我有个想法
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表