剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
Reynolds, stay the hell away from me.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
把这家伙带走
Get this guy out of here.
去吧
Go on.
让他从我面前消失
Get him out of my face!
好了 雷诺兹 闹够了
All right, Reynolds, that's enough.
退后
Get back!
拿上他的椅子
Get his chair!
麦克·吉尔罗伊 那个分♥析♥师
Mike Gilroy, the profiler?
陷害一个联邦调查局监视名单上的人
Is framing a man on the FBI watch list?
-伊斯马特 -扎哈德
- Ismat... - Zahad.
将他伪装成恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
To look like a terrorist?
在美国领土预谋恐怖事件
To commit a terrorist atrocity on American soil.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
为了迫使美国外交政策重返战备状态
To force United States foreign policy back on war footing.
-麦克·吉尔罗伊 -太荒唐了
- Mike--Mike Gilroy? - That's absurd.
无意冒犯 克里斯蒂娜
No disrespect, Christina,
但这实在不可能
but it's just not possible.
没这个可能
It's not.
这次袭击你可以说得再具体点吗
Can you be more specific about this attack?
我们认为是炸♥弹♥自杀性袭击事件
We believe it's a suicide bomb.
时间地点
Where and when?
我不清楚这部分 我不清楚这部分
I don't know that part. I don't know that part.
我的任务只是把他送到安全屋
It was my job only to get him to the safe house.
其他人把他带走
The others took him from there.
-什么其他人 -再说一次我不清楚
- What others? - Again, I don't know.
我们分工明确
We worked in compartmentalized teams
各司其职
with separate responsibilities.
为了保障计划安全
It's called operational security.
-你相信他 -我相信
- And you believe him? - I'm afraid I do.
此时此刻我已经派人包围了安全屋
So now my people are all over that safe house as we speak.
有人建议过总统提高威胁等级吗
Has anyone advised the President to raise the threat level?
我刚说过这不是伊♥斯♥兰♥教恐怖袭击
I just told you, this is not an Islamic terrorist attack,
所以我们必须格外小心
so we need to tread very carefully here.
我明白 但现在正有个人
Point taken, but there's a man out there somewhere
穿着炸♥药♥背心
wearing a suicide vest,
也许正和一群无辜的市民待在一块
probably in an area packed with innocent civilians.
听清楚 我只说这一遍
Listen very carefully. I'm only gonna say this once.
不好意思
Excuse me.
有人拨通了伊斯马特·扎哈德住所的电♥话♥
Someone just called in Ismat Zahad's location.
四条街道以外 就在首都正中心
Four blocks from here, right in the heart of the capital.
别进来
Stay back here.
里面有人吗
Anyone in there?
可以开下门吗
Can you open up the door, please?
找到他了
Found him.
他绑的炸♥弹♥足够炸毁整座大楼
He's wearing enough explosives to level the building.
女士 拜托请离开
Ma'am, please, come on.
好了 好了 我走
All right, all right, I'll go.
还有你 女士 谢谢
Okay, you too, ma'am. Thank you.
60分钟的定时炸♥弹♥
60-minute timer.
我需要你保持镇定别乱动
I want you stay still and keep calm.
明白吗
Do you understand?
救我
Help me.
-不是我♥干♥的 -我知道
- I didn't do this. - I know.
你们有一个小时把麦克·吉尔罗伊
You have one hour to deliver Mike Gilroy
送到这个坐标
to these coordinates.
我们不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈条件
We don't negotiate with terrorists.
你再说一句话他马上死
Another word from you, and he dies.
北纬38.762844度
38.762844 North,
东经77.259686度
77.258686 East.
如果不把吉尔罗伊送到指定地点
Fail to deliver Gilroy
-这个穆♥斯♥林♥就会死 -北弗吉尼亚
- and the Muslim dies. - Northern Virginia.
打电♥话♥给拆弹小组他会死
Call the bomb squad, he dies.
楼内也有我们的眼线 他离开也会死
We've got eyes on the building. He leaves it, he dies.
一个小时计时即将开始 三二一
One hour starts in three, two, one, now.
开始计时
Timer's running.
不 不 不 快停下来
No, no, no! Stop, stop, stop, stop!
电♥话♥里安了传感器
The phone has a sensor in it.
倒计时内你无法拆除或是移除
You cannot defuse it in time, and you cannot remove it.
-零号♥收到了吗 -零号♥收到 等等
- Zero, you copy? - Zero, roger. Wait.
我需要两个狙击手
I need two shooters.
即将发送掩护射击位置
Stand by for over-watch positions.
收到
Roger.
现在动身需要42分钟
42-minute drive if we move now.
-你和雷姆去吧 -我不走
- You and Rem go. - I'm not leaving here.
-你必须走 -不然呢
- Yeah, you are. - Or what?
你要再朝我开一枪吗
You gonna shoot me again?
-我们没时间争吵 -我绝不丢下他
- We don't have time for this. - I'm not leaving this man.
我是新人 所以我可有可无
I'm the new guy, and that makes me the expendable one.
你也跟我来
You're coming too.
-她说只要两名狙击手 -我加倍了
- Hey, she said two shooters. - And I'm doubling it.
还记得"九十秒定则"吗
Familiar with the 90-second rule?
当人面临危险时 体内的应激激素皮质醇将持续分泌90秒
在此期间人体对外界反应更为敏感与偏激
-记得 -很好
- Yeah. - Good.
别让兴奋感扰乱了你的大脑
Don't let all the excitement make your brain fart and forget.
-"九十秒定则" -别担心这个
- 90-second rule? - Don't worry about it.
给我备车 带上吉尔罗伊
Get me the vehicle and Gilroy.
你是修车的 对吧
So you work on cars?
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫布莱恩·米尔斯
My name's Bryan Mills.
你见过殉道而亡吗 布莱恩
Have you ever seen istishhad before, Bryan?
自杀式人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥
A suicide bomb.
所以你知道结局会如何
So you know how this ends.
这不是个殉教者行动
This is no martyrdom operation,
你也不能当这个"英雄"
and you're no shahid.
拜托了
Please.
赶紧让所有人离开这幢大厦
Your best chance is to get everyone out of this building.
你自己也要走 快走
And you as well. Go!
-你要干什么 -快走啊
- What are you doing? - Go! Go!
你知道在我的国家如何评价你这种人吗
You know what they say about men like you in my country?
英勇的美国人
A brave American...
也是个愚蠢的美国人
我知道
Yeah, I know.
而不无理由 美国现如今也是你的祖国了
And not without reason, but this is your country now.
-你想帮我就帮我的儿子 -埃米尔
- You want to help me, help my son. - Amir?
坚强的孩子
Tough kid.
把这里发生的一切原原本本地告诉他
Tell him the truth about what happened here.
助他成为一个坚强的人
Help make him strong.
你不会引爆♥炸♥弹的
You're not gonna detonate that thing.
知道为什么我这么说吗
You wanna know why I know that?
-离开这里 -《古♥兰♥经♥》禁止自杀
- Get out of here! - The Quran forbids suicide.
-走吧 退后 -你是个信徒
- Go now! Stay back! - And you are a man of God.
-退后 -说出来吧
- Stay back! - Say it.
我警告你
I'm warning you.
说出来
Say it.
赞美真♥主♥
Alhamdulillah.
赞美真♥主♥
Alhamdulillah.
提问一下
Another question,
你信教吗
do you believe in God?
我也不信 同样的理由
Yeah, me neither, for the same reason.
信教不等于相信自己 对吗
See, to believe in God is not to believe in yourself, right?
来
Come on.
面对现实吧 如果你我遇到的一半破事
I mean, let's face it, if God created half of the crap
-都是神捣的鬼 -你并不知道我的信仰
- that you and I have seen... - You don't know what I believe.
我知道你是政♥府♥某个秘密机构的
I know that you head up some kind of
头头...
off-book government agency...
你们的存在 你们的一切行动都是秘密
that you operate, live, and breathe in the shadows,
只能靠自我信念 并无其他
where there's no place for anything but self-belief.
你觉得诬陷一个穆♥斯♥林♥策划恐怖袭击这样对吗
Do you believe it's right to frame Muslims for terrorist acts?
你我都知道 与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥作斗争的最好方法
We both know that the best way to fight terrorists
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表