剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
He's trying to get across to Mexico,
但他的关系网出了问题
but his network's broken.
他不再相信自己人了
He can no longer trust his own people.
而你觉得我还愿意帮助他
And you think I still want to help him?
我觉得你可能别无选择
I think you might not have a choice.
他能把我怎么样
What can he do to me?
没了你 这些孩子就失去了希望
Without you, these children have no hope.
我明白了
I see.
和你相比 他更可恶 是吗
You are the lesser of two evil. Is that it?
如果你能把孩子偷渡入境
If you can smuggle children across the border,
那你同样能把他送出去
then you can send him back the same way.
他知道你是怎么做到的吗
Does he know how you do it?
你想让我帮你
You want me to help you?
帮杀死我儿子的凶手
The man who murdered my son?
因为他手上有人♥质♥
Because he has a hostage.
而她是无辜的
And she is innocent.
和这些孩子一样
Like the children.
我会为她祈祷的
I'll pray for her.
祈祷若有用 你现在也不用做这些事了
If praying were the answer, you wouldn't be doing what you do.
你必须理解
You have to understand.
这个国家是这些孩子生存下去的唯一机会
This country is the only chance these children have for a life.
发现他了
Found him.
该死
Damn it.
布莱恩 现在是联调局负责了
Bryan, this is an FBI operation now.
我们得回家了
We need to go home.
家 我不回家
Home? I'm not going home.
我是不会允许你去执行自杀任务的
I'm not gonna sanction a suicide mission.
你一个人救不了阿莎·弗林
You going down there on your own is not gonna save Asha Flynn,
也不能了结梅西亚
and it's not gonna be an end to Mejia.
这只会白白牺牲一个好人
It's just going to be the loss of one good man for nothing.
在场的所有人都不会袖手旁观的
And no one here is going to standby and let that happen.
喜欢与否
Like it or not,
你现在对我们和我们所做的事来说
you are too important to us all now
都太重要了
and to what we do,
这一点无可争议
and I'm not going to debate this with you.
走吧
Come on.
来 车就停在前面
Come on, the car is out front.
该死 布莱恩
Damn it, Bryan.
我来追 想办法截住他
I'll run and try to cut him off.
怎么回事 你还好吗
What the hell? You okay?
-你直冲到我车前 -抱歉 兄弟
- You just ran in front of my car. - Sorry, man.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a--
你觉得他现在会做什么
What do you think he will do now?
你的布莱恩·米尔斯
Your Bryan Mills?
我来告诉他会做什么
I'll tell you what he's going to do.
他会正中我的下怀
He's going to play directly into my hands.
到了墨西哥就是我的天下了
In Mexico where I have the advantage
因为一切我说了算
because I control everybody
不论是军队还是警♥察♥
from the Army to the police.
他会来救你的
He will come for you.
让他来好了
Let him come.
求求你
Please.
好了
Esta bien.
-你好 -你好
- Hola. - Hola.
先生
Se?or.
多少钱
我们两人每人3000
一共6000
6000是吗
一共3000
2000 而且我不杀你的孩子
好吗
Muy bien?
很好
Bueno.
继续啊 开枪
Go ahead. Do it.
扣下扳机
Pull the trigger.
然后呢
Then what?
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
别这样
Come on.
别这样
Come on.
别
No.
别
No.
我们走 快
把板子合上
放下武器
Put your weapons down.
你留下
You stay behind.
谁也不放过来
Make sure nobody else comes through.
好的
Okay.
欢迎来到墨西哥
Welcome to Mexico.
我们没有敌意
We come in peace.
-我不会回去的 -那是谁
- I'm not going back. - Who's that?
不认识
We never met.
你听见我刚刚说了不会回去吗
Did you hear what I just said about going back?
听见了 很幽默
Yeah. Funny.
-慢一点 -我不能走
- Easy now. - I can't.
你别无选择
You don't have a choice.
他们就在通道的另一边
They're right there on the other side of that tunnel.
多等一分钟 就多浪费一分钟
Every minute we wait, we waste.
-让我去吧 -我们不能这么做
- So let me go. - We can't do that.
那么另一个无辜的人就会死去
So another innocent person will die,
然后梅西亚又赢了
and Mejia wins again.
我们是这样的人吗
Is that really who we are?
如果是的话 我退出
'Cause if so, I quit.
你说对了 我别无选择
You're--you're damn right I don't have a choice.
我知道这一切因我而起
Look, I know this all started because of me,
如果任何人选择不和我一起去
so I won't think less of anyone of you
我不会因此看不起他
if you choose not to come do this,
但你们阻止不了我的 你们很清楚
but you are not stopping me, and you know it.
来吧
So you go ahead.
做出你们的选择
Make your choice.
你真不让人省心 你知道吗
You're some pain in the ass, you know that?
客户已到达 在我们确认路线前待命
-等等 -他们要带走她
- Stop! - They're taking her.
她还活着 想想看
She's alive. Think.
我们人少枪少
We're outgunned and outnumbered.
兄弟 如果她还活着
Buddy, if she's alive now,
就证明他还不想杀她
he doesn't want her dead.
目前还不想
Yet.
哈特
Hart.
他和我们在一起
We're with him now.
你们在返回的途中了吗
You're on the way back?
我们选了另一条路
We went the other way.
-什么 -我们需要你帮忙
- Excuse me? - We need your help.
你们的任务是把他带回来
Your mission was to bring him in,
不是去墨西哥
not to go to Mexico.
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
拜托了 约翰
Please, John.
你还记得你招募我的那天吗
That day when you recruited me, you remember that?
布莱恩...
Bryan--
你那套我为何而生的言论
You gave me that whole speech about what I was born to do.
情况不同
This is different.
怎么不同
How?
和我想的一样
Yeah, that's what I thought.
如果有必要我会退出
I'll quit if I have to quit.
你可以叫其他人回去但不包括我
You can order the others back, but not me.
叫约翰接电♥话♥
Put John back on the phone.
-喂 -你支持他吗
- Yeah? - Are you with him on this?
我们都是
We all are.
-叫戴夫回来 -我们全都...
- Send Dave back. - We're all committed full--
让他在华瑞兹等我
I want him to meet me in Juarez.
我现在过来
I'm coming down.
快点快点 各位找到点什么了吗
Come on, come on, guys. Got anything yet?
我们找到了卡洛斯·梅西亚
We've got coverage of the six known properties
名下的六处房♥产
owned by Carlos Mejia.
其中一个有明显动静
One of them is showing significant activity.
就它了 打给哈特
Let's go with that one. Call Hart.
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表