剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
72小时前
和你父母共进晚餐
Dinner with your parents?
没问题
Uh, sure.
真的吗
Oh, really?
当然 我是说...
Yeah, I mean--
因为
Because...
怎么了
What?
你听起来没那么肯定
You don't sound all that sure.
这...
It's...
你一定会喜欢他们的
I think you're really gonna like them.
他们也会喜欢你的
And they're gonna love you.
这我就说不准了
Well, I'm not sure about that.
他们已经很喜欢你了
They already do.
什么 你对他们说了些什么
What? What did you tell them?
关于你的事 让我想想
About you? Hmm, let me see now.
-你知道我的意思 -他们认识卡莉
- You know what I mean. - They knew Cali.
他们很喜欢卡莉
They adored Cali.
我是不是忘了和你说 你可爱的妹妹
Did I forget to tell you that your loving little sister
过去一直在不遗余力地夸你
used to brag about you, like, a lot?
如果他们不喜欢我怎么办
What if they don't like me?
-你是认真的 -有这个可能啊
- Seriously? - It's possible.
不 我是说你真的在意他们喜欢你与否吗
No, I mean you seriously care if they like you?
这太贴心了
Mm, that's so sweet.
你这就是在闹了
Now you're making fun.
别担心 我不会告诉别人你有多贴心的
Don't worry. I won't tell anyone how sweet you really are.
我要不要蛋奶酥
Do I want the soufflé?
我不知道
Um, I don't know.
我还没想到那么远
I-I hadn't really thought that far.
如果厨师坚持要我点蛋奶酥
Well, if Chef insists I'm having the soufflé
我们还是他的客人的话
and we're his guests,
那我很确定我会点蛋奶酥
then I'm pretty sure that means I'm having the soufflé.
没错 我知道蛋奶酥是怎么做的
Yes, I understand how soufflés are made,
谢谢 我刚跟你说过我已经迟到20分钟了
thank you, and I just told you I'm 20 minutes out.
哈里 既然...
Harry, if--
我说过我会去 那我就一定会去
I said I'll be there, and so I'll be there.
要没信♥号♥♥了 我要进电梯了
Uh, I'm about to lose you. I'm headed into the elevator.
再见
Bye.
就不用你问了
To save you the trouble,
我要去和老朋友哈里一起吃晚餐
I'm going to dinner with an old friend, Harry,
而他的大学室友是左拉餐厅的老板
whose college roommate, it turns out, owns Zola.
弗朗索瓦·左拉 那个明星厨师
Francois Zola, the celebrity chef?
你有什么消息吗
What have you got?
托马斯·维特克刚刚现身了
Tomas Vitek just popped up on the radar.
在哪里
Where?
打扮成了神父的样子
Dressed as a priest?
据英方称 这是他去波兰的途中拍摄的
According to the Brits, in transit from Poland.
弗朗索瓦·左拉要给你们做晚餐
Francois Zola was gonna cook you dinner?
-这什么时候拍的 -今早9点28分
- When was this? - 9:28 this morning.
-是美国时间还是英国时间 -英国
- Our time or theirs? - Theirs.
他乘坐了10点17分的航♥班♥
He took a 10:17 flight
从希斯罗机场飞往蒙特利尔特鲁多
from Heathrow to Montréal-Trudeau,
于三小时前抵达
which landed three hours ago.
然而我们现在才知道
And we're just finding out now?
至少英方发现了他
At least the Brits caught it.
晚了也比漏掉好
Better late than never.
蒙特利尔机场的摄像头拍到了他
Montreal airport cameras picked him up
搭乘出租车去了附近的酒店 然后就消失了
taking a cab to a nearby hotel and then, poof, gone.
出租车上有什么发现吗
Anything on the cab?
车是偷来的 套♥牌♥车♥
Stolen. Ringer plates.
叫布莱恩
Ping Bryan.
-布莱恩 -告诉他我出发了
- Bryan? - Tell him I'm on my way.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了
What?
只叫布莱恩吗
Just Bryan?
暂时是 有问题吗
For now. That a problem?
只是问问
Just checking.
我们还需要直升机
We're gonna need the helicopter.
还有件事
Uh, one more thing.
什么
What?
出于礼貌 最好取消掉你的蛋奶酥之约
Probably respectful to cancel the soufflé.
谢了
Thanks.
等一下
Hold that thought.
怎么了
What is it?
我得走了
I got to go.
-现在 -没错
- Right now? - Yeah.
现在可是零点过十分
At...ten after midnight?
我会跟你说和你家人吃饭的事的
I'll let you know about getting together with your folks.
我怎么知道这不是你为了逃避而想出的小把戏
How do I know it's not a ploy for you to get out of it?
被你发现了
You got me.
不
No.
不行 不行 我必须走了
No, no, no, no. I got to go.
再见
Bye.
我们联♥系♥了你十五分钟
We've been trying to get a hold of you for the past 15 minutes.
我睡着了
I was asleep.
托马斯·维特克 他是
Tomas Vitek-- believed to be the man
一系列军♥火♥交易的幕后主使者
behind a catalog of arms deals
向各类团体供应大批军用级别的武器
supplying military-grade weapons in bulk to everything
包括政♥变♥独♥裁♥者 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和一个贩毒集团
from coups and dictators to terrorists and the cartel.
一个贩毒集团
The cartel? Singular?
-具体来说... -梅西亚贩毒集团
- Well, more specifically-- - The Mejia Cartel.
你是说杀害我妹妹的人
So you're telling me the weapons used by the men
使用的武器是他供应的
who murdered my sister were supplied by him?
根据联调局的调查来看 几乎可以肯定
According to the FBI, almost certainly, yes.
所以我们现在要找到他
So now we're gonna find him.
时间显示的是今天
That's today's date timecode.
又说对了
Correct again.
这应该会很有趣
This should be interesting.
无法想象那会是什么感觉
Can't even imagine what that must feel like.
和杀害了你妹妹的凶手面对面谈话
Face-to-face with your sister's murderer?
为什么让他来做
Why make him do this?
来面对他的心魔
To face his demons?
也许这是她在向他表明
Or maybe it's her way of showing him
她终于开始信任他了
she's finally starting to trust him.
这是什么
What's this?
看照片
Look at the picture.
他们觉得把你派来能吓到我吗
Do they think sending you in here will intimidate me?
坊间传闻是你并不需要多少恐吓
Word on the street is you don't need much intimidating.
每次需要你出♥卖♥♥♥别人的时候
Every time they've asked you to rat someone out,
你几乎毫不犹疑
you've barely blinked.
这是什么
What is this?
是一个测试
It's a test.
一个心理测验
A psychological test...
来检验我是否已放弃
to see if I've gotten past my need
割开你的喉咙为我妹妹复仇
to rip out your throat for murdering my sister.
事实是
Truth is...
那种为她报仇的欲望永远不会完全消散
that desire to avenge her murder will never completely go away.
这是不切实际的指望
It's an unrealistic expectation.
反正我以后也没打算
It's not like there's a Tibetan monastery
去修个禅什么的
in my future or anything like that.
但我能控制住想要杀你的冲动吗
But can I control the urge to kill you?
就快能了
I'm getting there.
现在看照片吧
Now look at the picture.
我从没见过他
I've never seen him.
我恰好知道你的人杀害我妹妹的凶器
See, I happen to know that he supplied the weapons
就是这个男人给你的
your men used to murder my sister.
但没关系
But okay...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
如果我说了算
If it were up to me...
我会把你扔到一边 可惜不行
I'd throw you over the side, but it isn't.
所以现在你对我们毫无用处了
So now you're no use to us,
是时候把你转到联邦监狱去了t
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表