剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
你负责近距离侦察
You're on close recon on this.
那是你的唯一任务
That's your only job.
一旦完成 立刻撤出
Once you done that, you pull your ass out of there,
到集结地见我们 东边1.6公里处
and meet us at the staging area, a mile to the east.
然后我 斯科特 戴夫和雷姆
Then me, Scott, Dave, and Rem,
没有你
not you,
冲进去救人♥质♥
move in and get the hostage.
有问题吗
Any questions?
没
I'm good.
有任何问题都有必要问清楚
No such thing as a stupid question.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
救救我
Help me.
救救我 布莱恩
Help me, Bryan.
救救我
Help me.
我是你妹妹 救救我 布莱恩
I'm your sister. Help me, Bryan.
救救我...我
Help me--me--
你的唯一任务是什么
What's your only job?
近距离侦察
Close recon.
有问题吗
Any questions?
没
I'm good.
二号♥ 我是零号♥
Bravo, this is Zero.
与敌交火 与敌交火 等待指令
Contact. Contact. Wait out.
我们遭到敌人火力压制
We're pinned down under enemy fire.
你是救人♥质♥的唯一机会
You're the hostage's only chance now.
去救人♥质♥
Go get the hostage.
重复 去救人♥质♥
I say again, go get the hostage.
马上
Now!
救救我 布莱恩
Help me, Bryan!
布莱恩
Bryan!
救救我
Help me!
救救我 布莱恩
Help me, Bryan.
我是你妹妹
I'm your sister.
布莱恩
Bryan!
住手
Stop!
布莱恩 住手
Bryan, stop!
-够了 -结束了 住手
- Enough! - It's over! Stop!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你安全了
You're safe now!
你安全了
You're safe!
我在救人♥质♥
I'm getting the hostage!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你差点杀了那家伙
You could have killed that guy.
你怎么了 兄弟
What's going on with you, man?
这是训练 不是真的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
This is training. He's not a real terrorist.
他是反恐部队假扮的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's Delta Force playing a terrorist!
我救出人♥质♥了
I got the hostage.
冷静 交给我们
Easy. We got this.
你有毛病吧 兄弟
Something's wrong with you, pal.
脑子有病
In the head.
看来他还需要训练
Let's just say he's still a work in progress.
飓风营救
第一季第二集
叫救护车
Somebody call an ambulance!
我是医生 借过
I'm a doctor! Let me through, please.
借过
Let me through!
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
这是威尔克斯议员吗
Is this Senator Wilkes?
没错
Yes.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
你们要去哪儿
Where you going?
不该问的别问
Need to know.
好了 走了 走了
Come on, let's go! Let's go!
什么就不该问了啊 到底去哪儿
Need to know, my ass. Where?
乌克兰 一去一回 48小时搞定
Ukraine. In, out, back in 48 hours.
您那位卡洛斯·梅西亚供出了个俄♥罗♥斯♥军♥火♥走私犯
Your buddy Carlos Mejia gave up a Russian gunrunner in Ukraine.
科泉市已经证实在乌克兰有专门的眼线
Colorado Springs has confirmed dedicated eyes
在监视目标地区
over the target area in Ukraine,
卫星在大约七小时内
as soon as the satellite repositions and reconfigures
复位和重构
from its Sevastopol coordinates
来自塞瓦斯托波尔的坐标就好
in approximately seven hours from now.
作战部
Ops?
没错
Yep.
什么
What?
威尔克斯议员 怎么会
Senator Wilkes? How?
我救出人♥质♥了
I got the hostage.
然后你就崩溃了
And then you snapped.
六个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 我♥干♥掉了六个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Six terrorists. I took out six terrorists.
你那就是一时冲动 不管你怎么说
Heat of the moment, call it what you like.
至少 你当时完全失去了理智
At the very least, it was a momentary break with reality.
你要明白一场行动
You understand on active operations
任何队员 如果不是精神上身体上满分
any team member who is not 100%, mentally and physically,
对其他人来说就会是负担
is a liability to the others?
是的
Yes.
我明白
I'm aware of that.
布莱恩
Bryan,
你真的指望我会相信
do you honestly expect me to believe
你已经不再深受你妹妹被杀
that you are not still deeply affected by your sister's murder,
而凶手卡洛斯·梅西亚还活着
and by the fact that her killer, Carlos Mejia,
这一事实影响了吗
is still alive?
你根本就是故意再现当时的情景...
You manufactured that whole scenario...
这就叫训练
It's called training.
你找的人♥质♥那么像...
You made sure the hostage resembled...
不好意思 但是参议员
Excuse me, but Senator--
我妹妹 就是为了暴露我的...
...my sister so you could exploit--
不要这么说
Don't say that.
这不是个弱点
It's not a weakness.
我想说的是悲痛
I was gonna say grief.
这是创伤
It's a wound.
像其他所有伤一样 需要时间愈合
And like all wounds, it takes time to heal.
所以现在你就只给我文职了
So now you're just gonna make me ride a desk.
怎么了
What?
参议院威尔克斯刚刚死了
Senator Wilkes just died.
什么 怎么死的
What? How?
不是官方的说法 但是听说是心脏病
It's not official, but we're hearing heart attack.
心脏病
Heart attack?
觉得你会想知道
Thought you'd want to know.
好吧 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
文职 没错
Ride a desk? Yeah.
文职加更多训练
Ride a desk, along with a whole lot more training,
直到我说你可以了
until I say you're ready.
就从这次乌克兰行动开始
Starting with this Ukraine Op.
你有意见吗
Do you have a problem with that?
收到 周围安全
Copy that. The perimeter's been secured.
乌克兰 当地时间00:12
我是五号♥ 我是五号♥ 加入二号♥
This is Eagle, this is Eagle, joining in with Bravo.
零号♥ 我是一号♥ 开始行动
Zero, this is Alpha, moving in now.
手雷
Grenade!
手雷
Grenade!
注意 有手雷
Be advised, grenade in the area.
收到
Copy that.
十八号♥ 交给你了
Romeo, you're up.
目标不在房♥子里
Target's not in the house.
趴下
Get down!
目标捕获
We have the target.
等待身份确认
Stand by for ID confirmation.
接通卡洛斯·梅西亚
Connecting through to Carlos Mejia now.
是他吗
That him?
对 就是他
Yes, that's him.
身份确认
ID confirmed.
堪萨斯 密苏里州
未知号♥码
克拉拉求救 参议员威尔克斯已被杀 明天七点整这里见
这太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表