剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
丹
Dan?
你听到风声了吗
You hear anything?
没有
Nothing.
那也不意味着他们会放过我
That doesn't mean they're not on to me.
英格索兰的人有说什么或是做什么
Anyone at Ingersol do or say anything
让你觉得他们起疑了的事吗
to make you think they're suspicious?
-没有 -这是好现象 对吗
- No. - That's good, right?
那才是我现在最担心的事
That's actually what worries me the most.
我知道这对你有多难 丹
I understand how hard this is for you, Dan.
我们都知道无论我们安排了
And we both know no matter how many procedures
多少预案
we've put in place,
都会有一定的风险
there's always gonna be some risk.
丹
Dan?
到了最后 还是得由你来决定
At the end of the day, this has to be your call.
我不能强迫你
I can't force you.
好
Right.
我们监控了英格索兰所有的通话 服务器
We're up on all Ingersol's phones, servers,
邮件 以及其他渠道 你也知道
emails, you name it, and you know I would be
如果发现任何情况我会第一时间通知你的
the first to tell you if we picked up any red flags.
我只想结束这一切 赖利
I just want this to be over, Riley.
我也是
Me too.
也希望没有更多的士兵死于这种药
And for no more of our soldiers to die from this drug.
我们必须阻止英格索兰制药 丹
Ingersol Pharmaceuticals has to be stopped, Dan.
丹
Dan?
你知道谢南多厄州立公园的红盒子小道吗
Do you know the Red Box Trail in Shenandoah State Park?
我能找到
I can find it.
早上八点半去那里见我
Meet me there at 8:30 A.M.
我为你骄傲 丹
Proud of you, Dan.
知道了
Yeah.
-干得好 -终于...
- Well done. - Finally...
晚了一年
a year later.
你们以前在这个地方见过吗
Have you met at this place before?
每次都是在不同的地方
Always a different location.
没有你 我们能跟他接头吗
Could we pick him up without you?
什么 怎么可能
What? How?
-不 她必须去 -她不是实战特工
- No, she has to be there. - She's not a field operative.
如果我不出现 而且是单独出现
If I'm not there, alone, by the way,
丹就压根不会出现 我保证
Dan's a no-show, guaranteed.
这个会面的地点不是很理想...
This meeting place is not ideal--
丹为一切都做好了安排
Dan has procedures for everything,
他只会以自己的方式来接头
and he will only meet on his terms.
他从英格索兰偷出来的数据...
This data he smuggled out of Ingersol--
他都坚持先藏个三天
he insisted on hiding it for a three-day incubation period
让我们监视英格索兰看他们
while we monitored to see if they realized
是否发现有东西不见了
anything was missing.
你认为如何
What do you think?
我认为如果他靠谱...
I think if he's for real--
他很靠谱 没错
Oh, he's for real, all right.
那我知道有四名士兵死于这种药了
Then I know four soldiers this drug has killed.
谢南多厄州立公园 弗吉尼亚州
-丹 -你一个人吗
- Dan. - You alone?
当然
Of course.
我要问你点事
I have to ask you something.
好
Sure.
你跟我说的关于你妈妈的事...
That story that you told me about your mother...
-是真...-是真的吗 是
- was that really-- - True? Yes.
你真觉得我会编造这种事吗
Do you honestly think that I would make that up?
所以他们才选择你吗
Is that why they chose you?
来招募我
To recruit me?
你们就是用这种词汇 对吗
That is the word that you people use, isn't it?
-招募 -没错
- Recruit? - Yes.
那就是他们选择我的原因
It's why they chose me.
就在那里 枯木下面
It's right over there. It's under the deadfall.
在那些落叶下面埋着
It's a couple of inches under the dirt.
你欠我一次美甲
You owe me a manicure.
不
Oh, no.
我跟你说过什么 我说了
What did I tell you? I told you.
-没事的 -天啊
- It's okay. - Oh, God.
-把笔记本给他们 -没事的
- Just give them the laptop. - It's okay.
-丹 没事的 -求你把笔记本给他们
- Dan, it's okay. - Give them the laptop, please.
-没关系的 -求你把笔记本给他们
- It's okay! - Give them the laptop, please!
就现在 快走
Now! Go!
刚才只是个警告
That was a warning!
准备行动
Prepare to move.
他们走了
They're outta here.
让他们走 跟紧目标
Let 'em go. Stay with the package.
收到 马上行动
Roger. Moving now.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-我完了 -我们在管道里
- I'm dead. - We're in the culvert.
我死定了
I'm dead.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
你说过他们不知道的
You said that they didn't know!
-丹... -你说过的
- Dan... - You said that!
-丹 -你说过他们不可能...
- Dan-- - You said they couldn't--
她说的是总会有风险
She said there was always a risk.
我知道 因为我当时在场
I know that, because I was there.
你现在安全了 有我们在
And you're safe now. We got you.
怎么了
What is it?
我的女儿
It's my daughter.
他们绑♥架♥了...
They have my--
我的女儿 我的玛蒂
my daughter-- my Mattie.
我的宝贝
My baby.
飓风营救
第一季第四集
不行
No way.
除非救回我女儿
Not until I get my daughter back.
即便如此 我...
Even then, I--
能救回我女儿的唯一办法
The only way I'm gonna get my daughter back
就是我把笔记本原封不动地还给他们
is if I return that laptop untouched.
对了 笔记本在哪
Where is it, by the way?
他们最好没有在强行黑进电脑
They better not be trying to hack into it.
-他们没有 -因为他们没这水平吗
- They're not. - Because they can't?
是为了不让玛蒂
Because we are not going to do anything
进一步受到伤害
to further jeopardize Mattie.
密♥码♥被加密了
Password's encrypted, you know.
你只要输错一次
You enter it wrong once,
整个硬盘就会自行删除
the entire hard drive self-deletes.
然后英格索兰继续桑格利安的研发
And Ingersol keeps pushing Sangravan.
别这样 别让我感到愧疚
Don't do that. Don't try to make me feel guilty.
我只是在告诉你 向你保证
All I'm doing is telling you-- promising you
我们的首要任务是确保你女儿的安全
that right now, your daughter comes first.
你以为我忘了因为桑格利安
You think I forgot about those soldiers
而牺牲的士兵了吗
who died from Sangravan?
已经和即将牺牲的士兵们
Who've died and are going to die.
你又这样做了
You just did it again.
-你还和谁说了 -关于桑格利安吗
- Who else have you told? - About Sangravan?
关于我的女儿
About my daughter.
没和谁说
No one.
联邦调查局呢
How 'bout the FBI?
我们得先等等看他们的要求是什么
We're gonna and wait and see what the demands are first.
但是你知道要求会是什么
But you know what the demands are gonna be.
-没错 -所以你愿意这么做吗
- Right. - So you're willing to do that?
你愿意归还笔记本电脑吗
You're willing to return the laptop?
当然
Of course.
那么国♥家♥安♥全♥要怎么办
Well, what about national security?
什么
Excuse me?
这一整年赖利就一直在说
Well, all I've heard from Riley over the last year
国♥家♥安♥全♥ 国♥家♥安♥全♥
is national security, national security.
英格索兰研发的桑格利安对国♥家♥安♥全♥
What Ingersol's doing with Sangravan is a threat
-是一个威胁 -等下说 请进
- to national security. - Hold that thought. Come in.
她操纵我
She manipulated me, you know,
用她妈妈的那个故事
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表