剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
with that story about her mother.
如果关心就是操纵
If caring is manipulating--
谁让她去干那事的 是你吗
And who put her up to that? Was that you?
我是她的老板 如果你说的是这个意思
I'm her boss, if that's what you mean.
-是的 -你有空吗
- Yeah? - You got a minute?
什么事
What's the news?
监控录像能用吗
What about security camera footage?
-我装了监控摄像头的 -他们正在查
- I have a security camera. - They're working on it.
失陪一下
Excuse me for a minute.
救我女儿回来
Just get my daughter back.
我们查看了监控录像
We got into the security camera.
-如何 -不妙
- And? - Not good.
你陪他一会儿
Stay with him for a minute.
陪着他
Stay with him.
你不是素食主义者吧
You're not vegetarian, are you?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
-我能说句话吗 -只要你不是要
- Can I say something? - If it's more of the same--
试图说服我给你访问密♥码♥
to try to get me to give you the access code--
目前 那种药已经害死了我的三个朋友
So far, that drug has killed three of my friends.
-我刚说什么来着 -请你
- What did I just tell you? - Just...
听我说两句
listen for a second.
两个绿色贝雷帽
Two green berets...
和我所见过的最好的直升机飞行员
and the best helicopter pilot I ever saw.
所以说你最好相信我们会倾尽所能
So yes, you better believe we're gonna do all we can
找回你的女儿
to get your daughter back
还有关闭英格索兰制药
and shut down Ingersol Pharmaceuticals.
吃吧
Eat.
-这些搬上楼 -好的
- Uh, those go upstairs. - All right.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
你好 抱歉
Hi, sorry.
-你这是搬进来吗 -是的
- Oh, moving in? - Yeah, yeah.
-艾琳娜 -阿莎 我住那
-Uh, Elena. - Asha. That's me.
我希望我们 我们没有吵醒你
Oh, I hope we didn't-- we didn't wake you.
没 没有 我本来就起得早
No, no, I'm an early bird anyway.
这个真棒
Now that's what I'm talking about.
很高兴见到你 艾琳娜
Good to meet you, Elena.
-你也是 阿莎 -把它拿过来
- And you, Asha. - Bring it up here.
-她妈妈在哪 -他是单亲父亲
- Where's her mother? - He's a single dad.
-有保姆吗 -他们先把保姆解决了
- There a babysitter? - They took her out first.
-她死了吗 -被麻醉了
- Is she dead? - Sedated.
大概是英格索兰指示不许杀人
Guessing Ingersol told them no body count
-直到... -开始杀人
- until, you know... - It counts.
整个作案时间只花了四十九秒
Whole thing from start to finish took 49 seconds.
邻居们什么都没看见没听见
Neighbors never saw or heard a thing.
我很抱歉 丹
I'm so sorry, Dan.
把她救出来就是了 求你们
Just get her out of here, please.
我不走 抱歉
I'm not leaving. Sorry.
丹 我们得帮你准备面对赎金电♥话♥
Dan, we need to get you ready for the ransom call, okay?
向右一点点 一点点
Right a bit. Right a--
完美 完美
Oh, perfect, perfect.
-这里吗 -小心
- Here? - Oh, careful.
你也不想拉伤肌肉吧
Don't think you wanna pull that muscle, heh?
阿莎
Asha?
天呐
Oh, my God.
阿莎 出什么事了 我听到声音了
Asha, what's going on? I heard something.
-阿莎开门 -我房♥里有个男的
- Asha, open the door. - There was a man in my house.
-我的天啊 -他往...别别别
- Oh, my God. - He went--no, no, no,
太危险了 他已经走了
It's not safe. He went out the back.
-你还好吧 -还好
- Are you okay? - Uh, yeah.
-他长什么样 -他动作太快了
- What'd he look like? - It happened so fast.
这里是911 您遇到了什么紧急情况
911, what is your emergency?
这里刚刚有人破门入室
Yeah, hey, there's been a break-in.
-你好 -很简单 电脑换女孩
- Hello? - This is very simple-- the computer for the girl.
先让我和我女儿说句话
Let me talk to my daughter first.
爸
Dad?
爸 是你吗
Dad, are you there?
-爸爸 -玛蒂
- Dad? - Mattie...
亲爱的 对不起
darling, I am so sorry.
接下来要做的事
Here's what's gonna happen.
-准备好了吗 -好了 做什么
- Ready? - Yeah. What?
我愿意做任何事 求你了
I'll do anything. Anything. Please.
韦斯利商场 盖瑟斯堡 马里兰州
你把这个放口袋里
You should put it in your pocket.
他们说过 只能我一个人过去
They said it-- it has to be just me.
不能有其他人
No one else.
把手♥机♥握在手里不要放开
Keep a hand on the phone at all times,
以免听不到电♥话♥铃♥声♥
in case you don't hear it ring.
手♥机♥也设置了震动模式
It's set to vibrate as well.
他们说过要是看到其他人就会杀了她
They said if they see anyone else in there, she dies.
没人会死
No one's gonna die.
你觉得你只要嘴上说说
You think you can just say that,
就能实现吗
and that makes it so?
抱歉
Sorry.
我的错
My bad.
通讯检查 检查
Check, check.
-检查 -检查
- Check. - Check.
检查
And check.
我进了他们的监控系统
I'm into their security cameras.
你上一次打流感疫苗是什么时候
When was your last flu shot?
海胆亚目 一直都是
Echinacea, baby, all the way.
丹
Hey, Dan...
看着我
look at me.
我们的目标一致 明白吗
We all want the same result here, okay?
他们说了要单独前往
They said alone.
他们不会看到我们
And that's all they're gonna see.
还有十二分钟
12 minutes to go.
有遗漏什么信息吗
Anything missing?
没有 我想着最好什么都不碰
I don't--I...I thought it better not to touch anything.
所以你们就打算敷衍了事
So you guys just going through the motions
还是要办点正经事
or are you actually gonna do something?
-女士 -她只是为我着急
- Ma'am... - She's just trying to help.
女士
Ma'am?
小姐 这个人很会隐藏行迹
Miss, this guy covers tracks pretty well.
他很专业
He knew what he was doing.
接下来几天你有地方借宿吗
Do you have anywhere you can go for the next couple days?
有的 她可以来我家
Yeah, she can crash with me.
-别了 你才刚搬过来 -没关系
- No, no, you just moved in. - No, no problem.
朋友家人或者你信任的人
Friends, family member, somebody you can trust?
为什么 怎么了 你们在隐瞒什么
Why? What's going on? What are you not saying?
这个人在翻你的内衣抽屉 小姐
This guy was in your underwear drawer, miss.
近一年来这附近这样的跟踪狂案例
And it's not the first case of stalking that we've seen
已经不是第一起了
in the neighborhood in the last year.
真好
Well, that's great.
目标都是年轻有为有魅力的女人
Of a young, successful, attractive woman.
你这是在跟她搭讪吗
Are you hitting on her now?
我们会在接下来的几天中派移♥动♥小队来监视这里的
We'll have some mobile units watch the building for the next couple days.
同时
In the meantime,
仔细想想你能向谁寻求帮助
if there's anyone you can call...
一个跟踪狂
A stalker?
告诉我这会有用
Tell me this is gonna work.
时间到了
It's time.
现在我们应该紧盯英格索兰制药
We should be all over Ingersol Pharmaceutical by now as well.
我们会的
We will be.
-什么时候 -等这一段结束
- When? - Once this part is over.
-如果这...-别这么说
- And if this part-- - Don't.
我认识那个小女孩
I know that little girl.
我和她成了朋友
I made her my friend--
指导她跳芭蕾舞 出席她的表演会
helped her with her ballet, went to her recitals.
你记得我跟你说过调查时不要过度投入吧
You remember what I told you about overinvesting emotionally?
好吗
Okay?
他现在正按照指示走向旋转木马
He's moving to the bench by the carousel, like they instructed.
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表