剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
老天保佑
God bless it.
-有追兵 -两辆摩托车和一辆SUV
- We got fleas. - Two bikes and an SUV.
所有人出来 我们走
Everybody out, let's go.
车子不要了 布莱恩 我们走
Ditch the van. Bryan, let's go.
什么鬼
What the--
走吧
Come on.
他刚刚是牺牲自己...
Did he just sacrifice himself for--
对 是的
Yes, he did.
混♥蛋♥ 布莱恩
Damn it, Bryan.
他们抓到他了 他们把布莱恩带走了
They got him. They took Bryan.
托马斯·维特克
Tomas Vitek.
维特克在哪里
Where's Vitek?
谁
Who?
告诉你点残酷的事实
Shh, shh, shh. Reality check.
你们突击队员的问题就是
The problem with you Green Berets
有人说你们很特殊
is someone told you you're special,
你们就信了
and you bought it.
规则一 你们并不特殊
Rule number one-- you ain't special.
如果你被抓了
If and when your ass ever gets captured,
如果你还活着
now's the time, if you're still alive,
那就在这里养精蓄锐
to save all your strength for in here.
不要表现出愤怒
You don't show anger.
什么都不要表现出来
You don't show anything.
你变得平静 无趣 阴郁 没有威胁
You flatline, become dull, gray, no threat.
像个呆子
A bump on a log.
你是谁
Who are you?
然后你再开始寻找弱点
And then you start to look for weaknesses,
因为你的敌人 无论你信不信
because your enemy, believe it or not,
都只是人类
is still a human being...
也就是说总会存在弱点
which means there's always gonna be something.
所以有耐心地坚持下去
So hang in there, be patient.
一旦你找到弱点 一个就足够了
Once you find a weakness, one is all you need.
它会给你希望
It gives you hope,
给你忍♥耐一切的力量
which gives you strength to endure almost anything.
相信他所说的话
And you can take that straight to the bank,
因为他亲身经历过
because he's been there, done that.
他们把他带到哪里去了
Where'd they take him?
我不说英语
我们已经见过了 傻♥逼♥
We already met, numbnuts.
卡洛斯·梅西亚把你的事都告诉我们了
We know all about you, Tomas,
托马斯
from Carlos Mejia.
没错
That's right.
我不知道他们把他带到哪里去了
I don't know where they took him.
我不信
I don't believe that.
并不是每个人都像卡洛斯·梅西亚那么弱
Not everyone is as weak as Carlos Mejia.
所以你确实知道
So you do know.
他们把他带到哪里去了
Where did they take him?
你要干什么 杀了我
What are you gonna do, shoot me?
他们很确定那是个美国人
They're pretty sure he's an American.
他们把他关在哪儿了
Where they got him?
在离市区五十公里左右的地下拆车厂
Chop shop in the sticks, about 30 miles out of town.
他是联调局的吗
He FBI?
他还没开口
He's not talking yet.
我现在有一千万美元的武器物资岌岌可危
Why are you still standing here...
你还站在这里干什么
when I got a $10 million shipment of weapons at stake?
别让维特克的走狗们审了
Don't leave it to Vitek's clowns.
你去解决这件事
You go take care of this.
你信教吗 布莱恩
You a religious man, Bryan?
没事
It's okay.
放心回答 没有陷阱
You can answer. It's not a trick question.
我经常祷告
I've been known to pray.
没错
Yeah.
我理解
I know how that goes.
一切落空以后 何不为之呢
When all else is lost, I mean, why not?
并无坏处 不是吗
It can't hurt, right?
没错
Right.
所以这个放一边
So there's that.
想知道还有什么可以给你信念吗
Want to know what else there is?
还有你的兄弟...
There's your buddies...
你的团队
the team.
上帝...
God--
那是你的信条
that's your call,
但是团队...
but the team...
永远不要对团队失去信念...
never for one moment lose faith in the team...
所以你要尽可能长时间
which is the reason why you do everything you can
保持沉默...
not to talk for as long as humanly possible--
不仅是为了救他们
not just to save their asses
和保证团队行动
and the operation...
也是为了救你自己
but to save yourself.
懂吗
You following me?
因为只要你不开口
Because every hour,
每一小时 每一分每一秒
every minute, every second you don't talk,
都在增加
you increase the chances
你的兄弟...
of your buddies--
你的团队...
the team...
如蒙天意 来找你
God willing, will come back for you,
拯救你的几率
rescue your ass.
晚安
Have a good night.
我要你看点东西
I need you to look at something.
-收到 -看到这个红点了吗
- Got it. - See that red dot?
红点是装在
Okay. Now, red's the live feed
布莱恩在酒馆外汽车身上的追踪器的
from the tracker Bryan put on the vehicle
即时位置
outside the brasserie.
蓝点是同一车辆被标记后
Blue's that same vehicle's pattern of movement
显示的移♥动♥轨迹
since he tagged it--
莱利 你先等等
Riley, I need you to hold on a second.
好的
Oh. Sure.
好了 继续
Okay, keep going.
在最近二十分钟内 被标记车辆
For the last 20 minutes, the tracker-tagged vehicle
从蒙特利尔向西北加速行驶了
has been speeding northeast from Montreal
大概30英里
for about 30 miles,
驶离了原先的移♥动♥轨迹
away from its established movement pattern.
有事吗
Can I help you?
我们是来见你们的贵宾的
We're here to see your guest.
贵宾
Guest?
我给邓恩先生办事
I work for Mr. Dunne.
事情交给我们了
We got this.
告诉邓恩先生...
Tell Mr. Dunne--
思考 你没有在思考
Think. You're not thinking.
你要让他们相信你没有力气做任何事
You got to make them believe you're too weak to do anything--
不能走不能说话
walk, talk,
不能喝水 什么也干不了
drink water, anything.
这个时候他们就要决定是把你
That is when they decide to either bring you back
从悬崖边拉回来...
from the brink...
还是冲你脑门来一枪
or put a bullet in your head.
你仔细想想这是一种双赢局面
So it's kind of a win-win if you think about it.
但你得指望他们的自负让他们相信
But you're banking on their egos telling them
他们可以劝降你
they can turn you.
自负是关键
Ego is the key here.
他死了吗
Is he dead yet?
差不多
Almost.
放他下来
Take him down.
给他洗个澡吃点东西喝点水
Clean him, feed him, hydrate him,
再套件衣服
get some clothes on him.
什么情况
What is this?
我说过给他洗澡照顾好他
I told you to clean him up and take care of him.
给他找点厚衣服
Go get him something warm to wear.
把他手铐解开
Take his cuffs off, please.
唱红脸的会故意亲近你
The good cop is the closer.
他希望你相信和希望...
He wants you to believe, to hope...
他是唯一能够
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表