剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
要素的还是荤的
Vegetarian or carnivore?
素的 谢谢
Vegetarian. Thank you.
坐下吃吧
Shall we?
不记录的周末会面
A weekend meeting off book?
需要我做什么 特雷西
What do you need, Tracy?
我要是告诉你一堆银行家
What if I were to tell you a conglomerate of bankers
想要拉跨经济呢
are about to take down the economy;
道琼斯平均指数 纳斯达克 长♥期♥债券
that the Dow, Nasdaq, long bonds are all about to drop 80%
都会在一眨眼间下降百分之八十
in the blink of an eye?
经济全面崩♥盘♥
Total collapse.
街上人心惶惶
Panic on the streets.
治安也变差
Law and order in flames.
顺带一提
And by the way,
几乎可以肯定总统得下台
almost certainly the end of this President.
如果我告诉你在最后一秒
What if I told you the person who wrote the code for that has,
写出这个代码的人
at the last second,
决定将其卖♥♥给出价最高的人呢
decided to sell to the highest bidder?
那我会猜是地检
Well, then my guess would be that someone
办公室的某个人买♥♥到了
in the attorney general's office made that bid.
你呢
You?
买♥♥到了代码和全部阴谋者名单
For the code plus the full list of conspirators.
我得跟总统做简报
I need it to brief the President.
不 还不行
No. Not yet.
在我宣布起诉之前 只能我俩知道
Just you and I on this until I announce the indictments.
特雷西 我不能不汇报 这是我的工作
Tracy, I can't not brief her. It's my job.
别急着这么说
Let me stop you there for a second.
我相当确定有一些你和你的人做的事
Pretty sure there's some details of what you and your people do
你没有跟总统汇报
that you don't disclose to the President.
你是美国的
You're the Associate Attorney General
副检察长
of the United States.
你究竟想干什么
What the hell are you doing?
到底是什么理由让你
What possible reason could you have
非要强迫我这么做
to force my hand on this?
那可是国防部长的
That was the Chief of Staff
幕僚长
to the Secretary of Defense who,
如果我没弄错 你离开他时他胸口中枪
if I'm not mistaken, you left dead on a park bench
死在了长椅上
with a bullet in his chest.
最终审判日的时候
Come judgment day,
谁又会为你的罪恶买♥♥单呢 克里斯蒂娜
who pays for all your sins, Christina?
这家伙吗
This guy?
布莱恩·米尔斯
Bryan Mills.
卖♥♥家的代号♥是大富翁
Seller's code name is Midas.
很贴切啊
Of course it is.
48小时后的苏黎世当地时间下午5点
48 hours from now in Zurich, at 5:00 P.M. Local time,
苏黎世 瑞士 5点 当地时间
大富翁会交给米尔斯一个包裹
Midas will hand your man Mills a package.
什么样的包裹
What kind of package?
可随身携带的 我只知道这些
Portable. That's all I know.
按照大富翁的指示
Per Midas' instructions,
米尔斯得等在布鲁盖斯的喷泉那里
Mills will be at the Brungasi drinking fountain
不带武器 不带手♥机♥ 什么都不带
unarmed, no phone, nothing.
他得穿白体恤 蓝色短裤 红色跑鞋
He will wear a white T-shirt, blue shorts, red running shoes.
大富翁知道他 但他不知道大富翁是谁
Midas will know who he is; he will not know who Midas is.
他长什么样儿
What does he look like?
不知道
No idea.
我们一直是通过加密邮件
Our communications have only ever been
联♥系♥的
via encrypted email.
大富翁认为安全的前提下会出现
Midas will approach if and when he feels it's safe.
如果他感觉到任何危险 交易取消
If he does not feel safe in any way, the deal is off.
所以米尔斯得一个人去
So Mills needs to be alone.
我感觉不好 特雷西
This has a bad smell to it, Tracy.
我真心希望 为了你好
I really hope, for your sake,
你知道自己在干什么
you know what you're doing
强迫我的团队替你干见不得人的勾当
blackmailing my team to do your dirty work.
包裹是密封的
The package will be sealed,
无论如何 除了我
and it cannot, under any circumstances,
绝对不能由任何人打开
be opened by anyone but me.
代我问候加比和孩子们
My best to Gabby and the kids.
有情况吗
Anything?
目前没
Nothing so far.
注意了
Stand by.
靠近的那个人可能是大富翁
That could be Midas on the approach now.
出租车
The cab!
快叫救护车 快
Somebody call an ambulance. Now.
拿着
Take this.
替我向他道歉
Tell him I'm sorry.
替我告别
Tell him good-bye.
包裹丢了
Package is gone.
重复一遍 包裹丢了
I say again: package is gone.
大富翁死了
And Midas is dead.
飓风营救 第一季第五集
正在发送
Sending now.
-你还好吧 -没事
- You okay? - Fine.
头儿呢
Boss there?
在开会
In a meeting.
-想办法 -信不信由你
- Fix it. - Believe it or not,
我不是随便打个响指就能完成任务的
I don't just snap my fingers and make things happen--
这一切就发生在不到一小时前
It all happened, what, less than an hour ago?
没错 你的手下大富翁被人跟踪了
Yeah, and your guy Midas brought fleas.
我不会让我的人在那烂摊子里多待一秒
I'm not leaving my people in that mess for another second.
你必须不惜一切代价
You'll do whatever it takes.
布莱恩·米尔斯做的一直都只有国家服务
All Bryan Mills has ever done is serve his country.
这正是我现在对他的要求
Which is all I'm asking him to do now.
不然呢 你就要暴露他的身份吗
Or what, you'll blow his cover?
置我和我的整个团队于险境中吗
Compromise me and my whole team?
是吗
Really?
你还有什么没告诉我 特雷西
What are you not telling me, Tracy?
完成任务
Just get it done.
谢谢
Thank you.
你回来了
She is back.
艾琳娜 你好
Hi, Elena.
我在弄沙拉 要来点吗
I'm making salad. You want any?
-先让我... -好好
- Let me just, uh-- - Yeah, yeah.
随时都可以 不着急
Whenever you're ready. No hurry.
新门锁
New locks.
门锁 警报器等一切都换了
Locks, alarm, everything.
有朋友认识其他朋友
Know a guy who knows a guy?
就是这个朋友
Who is the guy, I think.
-那真是方便啊 -对吧
- Handy. - Right?
对
Yeah.
天啊 怎么了
Oh, my god, what happened?
没事 划伤了而已
Oh, nothing, it's just a scratch.
让我看看
Oh, let me see.
看起来比划伤严重点
Oh, it looks a little more than that.
你是医生吗
What are you, a doctor?
以前的室友是
I used to room with one.
进来吧
Come--come on.
抱歉 等等
Sorry, hold on.
他真是谨慎啊 不是吗
He's not taking any chances, is he?
来处理一下伤口
Let's take care of that.
谢谢
Thank you.
大富翁给布莱恩的识别卡
The key card that Midas gave Bryan
是一家私营银行的
is registered to a private bank.
苏黎世洛温街907号♥
907 Lowengasse, Zurich.
比克赛尔法格诺银行
Bixel and Fangor Bank.
二号♥已就位
Bravo team is already in position.
十九号♥ 请你移♥动♥到
Sierra, I need you to move
银行的东南角
to the southeast corner of the bank.
一号♥正在行动
Alpha's on the ground.
营业时间
What are the hours?
五点关门
Closed at 5:00.
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表