剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表
努力工作 他是个...
Hardworking. A man of--
-有信仰的人 -还是热爱和平的人
- God? - And peace.
感谢真♥主♥
Alhamdulillah.
他有两把枪
He owns two guns.
我们有权力保护自己 对吧
It is our right to protect ourselves, yes?
我能看看吗
May I see them?
-他买♥♥枪是... -合法的 我知道
- He bought them... - Legally. I know.
拜托了 他一次枪都没开过
Please, he has never once fired them,
也绝不愿意开枪
and never wants to.
你儿子去哪儿了
Where did your son go?
有人逃跑 房♥子后面
We got a runner, back at the house,
是个小孩 我去抓他
a kid. I got him.
埃米尔 快回来
Amir, come right now!
-看着点 -抱歉
- Watch it! - Sorry.
小心点
Careful!
-拿着这个 -什么 怎么回事
- Take this. - What? What's wrong?
-他在追我 -他
- He's chasing me. - Him?
真♥主♥保佑
As-salamu 'alaykum.
-把手♥机♥给我 -这家伙是谁
- A-tini telephone. - Who is this guy?
-我在找他的父亲 -为了伤害他
- I'm looking for his dad. - So you can hurt him!
有人知道他在哪儿吗
Anyone know where he is?
你是谁 警♥察♥吗 还是联调局的
Who are you? Police? FBI?
埃米尔
Amir?
你叫埃米尔 对吗
Amir, right?
-埃米尔 -他们带走了我的爸爸
- Amir. - They took my dad.
你之前见过他们吗
Have you seen them before?
-你知道他们是什么人吗 -像你一样
- Do you know who they are? - Like you!
-什么叫像我 -我恨你
- How like me? - I hate you!
我恨美国
I hate America!
我恨美国
美国要亡
我恨美国
I hate America!
埃米尔
Amir!
好了 说吧
Okay, go.
小孩的手♥机♥里藏着的是这个
Here's what the kid was hiding on his phone.
注意看背景处的咖啡店
Keep an eye on the coffee shop in the background.
-能放大点吗 -当然
- Can you get in closer? - Sure.
-那是什么 -好像是这孩子
- What the hell is that? - Looks like the kid
无意中录下了他父亲被劫持的画面
accidentally recorded his dad being taken.
暂停画面
Freeze the image.
我觉得他们不像是圣♥战♥分子
They don't look like Jihadis to me.
2002年的福特皇冠维多利亚警用巡逻车
2002 Crown Vic Police Interceptor model.
这部车在上周被偷窃
Car was reported stolen last week.
而且现在可能已经被压扁
And it's probably been compacted,
或是被拆卸成废品了
or chopped beyond recognition by now.
那是什么
What's that?
-同行的车吗 -有可能
- A follow car? - Could be.
上面有提供出租的二维码
It's got a rental QR code.
车上可能装有追踪软件
Probably got some kinda tracking software on it, right?
你抢了我的台词
That was my line.
尽快找到它
Track it down, and find it fast.
这是我们找到扎哈德的唯一线索
It's our only lead to Zahad.
不管找到了谁 只要和此事有关
If whoever this leads to is good for this,
就把他抓起来 然后叫我
you put him in the box and call me.
我想和他聊聊
I wanna talk to him.
-或者是她 -应该是男的
- Or her? - Probably him.
-她要去哪儿 -她没说
- Where's she going? - She didn't say.
你还记得发生了什么吗
Can you remember what happened?
不太记得了
Not really.
我们一定是遇到了爆胎之类的事情
We must have burst a tire or something.
你真幸运
Wow, you're lucky.
-"我们" -情况还好吗
- We? - Everything look okay?
回到正题
You're right.
或许有轻微的脑震荡
Probably a mild concussion.
大脑顶叶有些肿胀
Some swelling to the parietal lobe,
这是意料之中的 但是...
which is to be expected, but, uh,
这... 这个就有点超乎意料了
this--this is a bit of a surprise.
-那是什么 -肿块
- What's that? - A mass...
大概一颗小葡萄的大小
roughly the size of a small grape.
我的脑袋里有颗肿瘤
I have a grape in my brain?
但是你看到这些边缘部分了吗
But you see these edges?
边界分明 通常意味着它是良性
Clearly defined, which usually means it's benign.
通常
Usually.
很多人终其一生
Many, many people live their whole lives
脑子里都有小肿瘤但从未发觉
with grapes in their brains, and never even know it.
但现在我发觉了
But now I do.
我们当然会做活组织检查
We'll do a biopsy, of course.
-尽量别太担心 -因为你并不担心
- Just try not to worry. - Because you're not worried.
在我忘记之前
Before I forget,
你还是需要填这个
you still need to fill this out.
你的紧急联♥系♥人
Your emergency contact.
阿林顿国家公墓
所有人员 这里是零号♥
All call signs, this is Zero.
蓝色可疑跟踪车辆已被全球定位系统
Blue suspected follow car has been GPS located
定位到阿林顿的一处停车场内
to a parking lot in Arlington.
杰森·吉尔罗伊
车被租到一个虚假公♥司♥名下的
Car was rented to someone under an alias
某位匿名人士手里
attached to a fictional corporate account.
司机全副武装
Driver of the car must be considered armed
并且十分危险
and extremely dangerous.
谨慎处理 做好
Approach with caution, and be prepared
必要时使用武力的准备
to use necessary force,
但嫌犯一定要抓活的
but suspect must be taken alive.
零号♥ 收到 等待指令
Zero, roger, wait out.
真♥主♥保佑
As-salamu 'alaykum.
-说什么 -意思是”愿你安详”
- Excuse me? - Means "Peace be upon you."
真是淘气
Naughty, naughty.
吉尔罗伊 麦克·吉尔罗伊
Gilroy? Mike Gilroy?
你认识这个人
You know this guy?
特别探员麦克·吉尔罗伊
Special Agent Mike Gilroy.
抓住吉姆·雷诺兹的人
The guy who caught Jim Reynolds.
雷诺兹 吉姆·雷诺兹 那个连环杀手
Reynolds? Jim Reynolds, the serial killer?
他现在被关在最高安全等级监狱
Who's now serving life without parole
无期徒刑不予假释
in maximum security.
那就是传说中的特别探员雷诺兹
That's the Special Agent Gilroy?
前特别探员
Former Special Agent.
你看到他额头上的疤了吗
You see that scars on his forehead?
那是雷诺兹的杰作
That's Reynolds' handiwork.
把他困在巴尔的摩郊区的一个仓库里
Had him trapped in a barn outside of Baltimore,
但其实是吉尔罗伊耍了他
only Gilroy played him.
致胜的关键在于他是位控制大♥师♥
Turned the tables. He's a master profiler,
自我控制力极强
manipulator of the ego.
吉尔罗伊出院后做的一件事
When Gilroy gets out of the hospital,
就是从仍旧把他当英雄的
first thing he does is quit the FBI,
联调局辞了职
where they still regard him as a hero.
伊斯马特·扎哈德
Ismat Zahad.
我们知道你把他绑走了
We know you took him,
他在哪里
so where is he?
你们犯了一个很严重的错误
You made a serious mistake here.
红洋葱国家监狱 联邦超安全等级监狱
伊斯马特·扎哈德
Ismat Zahad.
你我都清楚
You and I both know.
最终你还是会招供的
You're gonna talk one way or another.
一个连环杀手曾想取下我的脸
A serial killer once tried to remove my face.
你的人真的能有什么更高明的手段吗
What could you people possibly do that's worse than that, huh?
雷诺兹先生 带你出去遛遛 伙计
Mr. Reynolds, a little field trip for you, champ.
等等 你们去哪
Wait, wait, where are you going?
-去吃午饭 -但这是干什么
- Lunch. - But what is this, huh?
这是干什么
What is this?
你们不能这样做
Hey, you can't do this.
你好 迈克尔
Hello, Michael.
近来如何
How have you been?
雷诺兹 离我远点
剧集 | 飓风营救(2017) | 导航列表