剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
超人
Superman.
乔丹 - 我的天
Jordan! - My God.
关机程序 A-172
Shutdown protocol, A-172.
有什么办法让它停下来吗?
Is there anything you can do to shut it down?
我被隔绝在系统外了 什么都做不了
Nothing's working. I'm locked out.
你得让它停下来
You're gonna have to stop it.
越快越好 - 抓稳了
The sooner, the better. - Hold on!
乔纳森?乔纳森?
Jon? Jon?
乔纳森 你没事吧
Jon, are you OK?
内存清除重启
Memory Wipe Avery Reboot!
阿尔法拐点
Alpha Turning Point!
蒸汽锁程序
Vapor Lock Protocol!
起作用了
It worked.
关机程序 A-172
Shutdown Protocol A-172.
乔纳森
Jon!
坎迪丝
Candice.
乔纳森 谢天谢地你没事
Jon, thank God you're OK.
等等 它开始...
It's... wait. It's starting...
战甲供能出现问题了
It's starting to lose power.
系统故障?
System failure?
开玩笑吧 这怎么可能发生
You got to be kidding me. How is this possible?
结束了
It's over.
你战胜不了超人的
You can't beat Superman.
你说的是你垃圾的设计?
You mean your mediocre engineering can't?
不用担心
Not to worry.
这个战甲只是需要比你聪明的人
This suit just needs some upgrades
做一些升级
from someone smarter than you.
再见 约翰
Later, John.
片场请保持安静
Quiet on set, please.
准备直播 3 2 1
And we go in 3, 2, 1.
开始直播 我是主持人戈弗雷
Action. "Godfrey!"
过去二十年来 我们读过无数篇
For the past 20 years, we have read countless stories
关于超人 也就是钢铁之躯
about Superman, the Man of Steel,
其中大部分来自同一个源头——露易丝·莱恩
the majority of which come from one single source, Lois Lane.
直到最近我们才发现
Only recently do we find out...
露易丝·莱恩并非某个中立的报道者
That Lois Lane is not just some impartial reporter,
帮我们统计某个友好的外星人的见义勇为
recounting the events of a friendly alien do-gooder.
不 朋友们
No, folks.
事实上 露易丝·莱恩
In fact, Lois Lane
是超人的妻子
is Superman's wife.
妻子
His wife.
快进到这次的事件 同样是我们的莱恩女士
Flash forward to this evening, when that same Miss Lane
指控亿万富翁兼慈善家莱克斯·卢瑟
accuses billionaire philanthropist Lex Luthor
杀人未遂 必须得说 非常严重的指控
of attempted murder, a serious charge, to be sure.
然而在她能拿出任何一点证据之前
But before she can lay out even a single shred of evidence,
她的丈夫超人破坏了莱克斯·卢瑟的财产
why, Superman, her husband, destroys Lex Luthor's property,
他通过混乱的场面和破碎一地的玻璃
conveniently ending our debate
轻而易举地终结了这场辩论
in a spectacle of mayhem and broken glass.
说我是马戏团推销员?
And I'm the carnival barker?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
一个疑问在我心中反复回响
The question that's bouncing around in my head
毫无疑问也在所有人心中 一个简单的疑问
and, no doubt, dear viewer, in yours, is simple.
露易丝·莱恩是否值得信任?
Can Lois Lane be trusted?
她能吗?
Can she?
我个人非常想要找到答案
Well, I, for one, am very eager to find out.
我们将得到答案 如果露易丝·莱恩有勇气
And we will, if Lois Lane has the guts
回到我们最爱的节目
to return to your favorite program
与大家最爱的主持人戈弗雷一谈
with your favorite host, Godfrey.
各位晚安
Have a glorious evening, every...
你是对的 我不该回应这场辩论
You were right. I should have run a rebuttal.
我确定我们有比这更严重的问题
I'm pretty sure we have bigger problems than that.
什么问题?
What is it?
今天早些时候 约翰·亨利给我做了些检查
Earlier today, John Henry ran some tests.
巴什一直在给我发信息
Bash can't stop texting me.
他觉得今晚让你比以往任何时候都更令人同情了
He thinks tonight made you more sympathetic than ever.
这差点儿就失败了
This almost failed.
只差几秒钟露易丝就要连线伊丽莎白
Lois was seconds away from getting Elizabeth on the air.
但她没有 我绝对不会让它发生
But she didn't, and I would never let that happen.
不 你不会
No, you wouldn't.
你没有错
You're not wrong.
关于什么?
About?
关于我们共同的愿望
What we both want.
是米尔顿
Milton.
成功了吗?
Did everything work out?
完成了
We got it.
你还好吗?
Everything OK?
关于爷爷的事情你是对的
You were right about Grandpa.
我之前是为了他才继续做这些
I was doing it just for him,
但现在是为了我自己
but now it's for me.
好
OK.
你真的认为这都是莱克斯·卢瑟做的?
Do you really think Lex Luthor did all of this?
这是唯一的可能
It's the only thing that makes sense.
但这个世界的卢瑟并不是一个计算机天才 不是吗
Yeah, but this world's Luthor isn't a computer genius, is he?
确实 但这不代表他不能找人为他工作
No, but it doesn't mean he isn't working with one.
像我们世界的戈尔曼先生?
What, someone like Mr. Gorman from our world?
甚至比他更强
Or someone better.
坎迪丝要我谢谢你们
Candice wanted me to thank you for being
谢谢你们今晚的勇敢
so brave tonight.
我终于开始有点喜欢她了
I'm finally starting to like her.
今天的检查出什么问题了吗?
Did something go wrong at your appointment?
一切都好 没有疾病的迹象
All good. No evidence of disease.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
但你们父亲有点事情要说
But your father has something to tell you.
今天约翰·亨利给我做了些检查
John Henry ran some tests today.
结果表明 虽然你们祖父的心脏
And it seems that even though your grandfather's heart
救回了我的性命
saved my life, um,
但它不能完全适应我的身体
it's not completely compatible with my body.
所以呢 你的心脏要停止跳动了?
So, what, your heart's just gonna stop working?
最终 是的
Eventually, yeah.
还有多长时间?
How long do you have?
也许和你的祖父剩下的时间一样
Maybe as long as your grandfather
也许更短
would have had, maybe less.
但我们现在面临的更紧要的问题是
But the bigger problem with what we're facing right now
我的能力正在消失
is that my powers are starting to diminish.
怎么消失?
Diminish how?
每天 我都在变得比以前虚弱
Every day, I'm getting a little weaker.
它会一直持续 直到有一天
And it's gonna continue like that until one day,
我会完全失去所有能力
I won't have any powers at all.
它看起来如何 米尔顿
How's it looking, Milton?
还不坏 不过我能让它变得高级的多
Not bad, but I can make it something far superior.
现在 这才是杀人装甲
Now, that's a killer suit.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表