剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
But I think General Lane might be
为了什么呢?
For what?
他要创造属于他自己的怪物来对抗卢瑟的怪物
He wants to make his own monster to fight Luthor's.
我担心如果现在没有人去阻止莱恩
I worry if someone doesn't stop Lane now, we're
我们就会要处理两个这样的东西
gonna have two of those things to deal with.
莱恩将军 我们差不多准备好开始流程了
General Lane, we're almost ready to begin the ceremony.
恭喜 将军
Congratulations, General.
说你呢 父亲
Says you, Father.
你已经尽力去得到将军的祝福了 克拉克
You tried your best to get the general's blessing, Clark.
你已经做不了更多了
There's nothing more you can do.
我只是觉得对露易丝不公平
lt just doesn't feel fair to Lois.
好吧 可能是不公平
Well, maybe not.
但是你自己说的 她和她爸的关系
But you said it yourself, she and her father have a
处理的不太好
difficult relationship.
我本来还有点希望 会对这次有所帮助
I was kind of hoping this would help with that.
你总想当主角?
Always wanting- tb be the hero?
不 没有
No, no.
没有他的支持就结婚 感觉就是不太对
lt just doesn't feel entirely right getting married without him on board.
就这样
That's all.
好吧 那我来问你这个
OK, then let me ask you this.
你爱露易丝吗?
Do you love Lois?
当然
Of course.
你想和她成家吗?
Do you want to start a family with her?
胜过一切
More than anything.
克拉克 你会是个不错的丈夫 不错的父亲
Clark, you're gonna be a great husband and a terrific father.
如果将军看不到这一点 那就是他的问题
And if the general can't see that, that's on him.
谢谢 妈
Thanks, Mom.
这就是我来的目的 亲爱的
That's what I'm here for, honey.
现在 出去和那个了不起的女人结婚吧
Now, get out there and marry that wonderful woman.
莱恩将军应该在他的办公室
General Lane should be in his office.
妈
Mon
我知道在哪 谢谢你
I know where it is. Thank you.
嘿
Hey
兄弟 怎么了?
Dude, what's wrong?
你真的选了乔恩吗
Did you really choose Jon?
卢瑟给我放了一盘磁带
Luthor played me a tape.
是真的吗?
ls it true?
乔丹 事情不是你想的那样
Jordan, it's not what you think.
你两个儿子都有危险
Both your sons are in danger.
只能选一个 而你选了自己最喜欢的
You can only choose one, and you chose your favorite.
不是这样的 -不要对我撒谎
That's not true. Don't lie to me.
你选择了他 我听到了
You chose him. l heard you.
妈 他在说什么?
Mom, what's he talking about?
亲爱的 没时间了
Honey, there was no time.
我不知道当时发生了什么
I did not know what was happening.
你才是有超能力的人
And you were the one with powers.
卢瑟知道我有超能力
Luthor knew I had powers.
但是他当时没有陷入困境
He wasn't even in trouble.
我才是那个被攻击的
I was the one being attacked!
宝贝 我不知道这件事情
Sweetie, I didn't know that.
这有什么关系吗?
Would it have even mattered?
当然有关系
Of course it would have.
我一直平等地爱你们
I have always loved you both the same.
他说你会这么说
He said you'd say that.
莱克斯·卢瑟是个骗子
Lex Luthor is a liar.
难道你不也是吗?
And you're not?
你把他送进监狱是因为一个他根本没犯的罪
You sent him to prison for a crime he didn't even commit.
不许你再跟我说那种话
Don't you ever say that to me again!
不允许
Not everl
那个人杀了你♥爸♥
That man killed your father.
乔丹你要明白 莱克斯·卢瑟在利用你来伤害我
Jordan, you need to understand, Lex Luthor is using you to hurt me.
好吧
Right.
因为我太弱了
Cause I'm so weak.
乔丹
Jordan.
露易丝 是你吗?
Lois, is that you?
琼斯
Jones.
不好意思 将军
Sorry, General.
我知道我女儿来见过你了 将军
I know my daughter came to see you, General.
现在你要告诉我去哪里能找到她
Now you're gonna tell me where to find her.
我绝对不会
Like hell I am.
他在威胁我的家人
He's threatening my family.
该死 琼斯
Damn it, Jones
我向那位小姐保证过
I gave that young lady my word.
我们不能向威胁屈服
We cannot give in to threats.
要么你现在把伊丽莎白给我
Either you give me Elizabeth now, or I can
要么我可以派一些不需要用枪的东西来
send something that doesn't need a gun.
我们得把人都疏散出去
We got to get people out of here.
这事你可没说过
You didn't say anything about that.
非常抱歉 长官
So sorry, sir.
山姆 山姆
Sam, Sam!
外公 我的天啊 发生什么了?
Grandpa. My God, what happened?
你做了什么?
What did you do?
去告诉所有人赶紧离开这里
Go tell everyone to get the hell out of here.
卢瑟派了那个怪物来对付我
Luthor's sending that thing for me.
快走 拜托了
Go, please.
把这个交给露易丝
Give these to Lois
山姆
Sam.
你必须打住
You need to stop it.
装备起来 约翰
Suit up, John
然后你需要向我保证你会完全按我说的做
And then you need to promise me you'll do exactly what I say.
你们需要立刻撤离
You need to evacuate now.
它在哪里?
Where is it?
还没有发现 女士
Nothing yet, ma'am.
将军探测到氪石在大气中移♥动♥
General, kryptonite has been detected moving in the atmosphere.
距离二十秒并且快速接近中
20 seconds out and approaching fast
该行动了
Time to move.
爸? -马上就到
Dad? Be right there
十五秒 娜塔莉
15 seconds, Natalie.
你准备好了吗 小虫?
You ready, Bug?
我们能做到的 爸
We got this, Dad.
八秒
8 seconds
我的天啊
My God.
分散阵型
Split formation.
用所有黄色太阳耀斑 一次性用掉所有
Use all the yellow solar flares, all of them at once.
锁定目标
Lock on target.
锁定它了 -四秒
Got it 4 seconds.
别留手 -三秒
Don't hold back. 3 seconds.
两秒
2 seconds.
一秒
1 second.
爸
Dad
开火
Engage!
停火
Cease fire
爸?
Dad
小南瓜 没事的 没事的
Pumpkin, it's OK lt's OK.
你必须相信我
You got to trust me.
我没办法说服你放弃 是不是
I can't convince you to walk away, can l?
爸 我马上就要宣誓了
Dad, I am literally about to exchange my vows.
我觉得是时候把这个念头放下了 你不觉得吗?
I think it's time to put this idea to rest, don't you?
我的担忧完全是出于爱
My concern only comes from a place of love.
我只是不想让你重复你母亲和我犯过的错误
I just didn't want you to make the same mistakes your mother and I made.
我们和你们完全不一样
We are nothing like you and Mom.
一个固执 奋进 以事业为重的年轻女性嫁给了
Stubborn, driven, career- oriented young woman marries
一个奉献意识强 尽职尽责 工作狂的年轻男性?
a service- minded, dutiful, workaholic young man?
这是一场灾难的前奏
lt's a recipe for disaster.
相信我
Believe me.
尤其是有了孩子后
Especially with kids
我们做了充分的了解和思考才步入婚姻的
We are entering this marriage with our eyes wide open.
我只是说 你爱上的是克拉克肯特 但你正要与之结婚的是超人
I'm just saying, you fell in love with Clark Kent, but you're marrying Superman.
他们都让我比以往任何时候都更幸福
And they both make me happier than I have ever been.
拜托 爸 相信我
Please, Dad, trust me.
相信我们
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表