剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
我们要买♥♥♥房♥♥子吗?
Are we in the market?
不 只是我一直在想
No, but I couldn't stop thinking
关于克里希和凯尔的事
about Chrissy and Kyle,
我有个主意想和你讨论一下
and I have an idea to run by you.
这真是个惊喜
Well, this is a nice surprise.
我们四个已经很久没有聚在一起吃晚餐了
The four of us haven't gotten dinner in a long time.
确实 有什么原因吗?
Yeah, what's the occasion?
我们觉得有点事情需要庆祝一下
We thought there might be a reason to celebrate.
露易丝给我看了你们的新房♥子
Yeah, Lois showed me your new house.
你们一定很兴奋吧
You two must be so excited.
实际上 我们决定暂时先保持原样
Uh, well, we actually just decided to stay put for now.
首♥付♥是很大一笔钱
Down payment was a lot and, uh,
而且我也没有为烤架找到买♥♥主
I didn't have any takers on my grill.
也没有人想投资媒体行业 所以
Yeah, nobody wants to invest in media right now, so.
实际上 我们为你们找到了买♥♥家
Actually, we have buyers for you.
等等 什么? 是谁?
Wait, what? Who?
我们
Us.
我们想买♥♥下《公报》
We wanna buy you out of the "Gazette."
再说一遍?
Come again?
我爸爸一辈子从不休假
My dad never took a vacation
六件一样的夏威夷衬衫穿了三十年
and wore the same six Hawaiian shirts for 30 years,
所以他给我们留下了一笔钱 我们想用它做些投资
so he left us some money, and we wanna invest it.
投资你们的新家
In your new family.
让你们的孩子有个完美的新家
So your baby has a nice home to grow up in.
听着 克里希刚刚也说了
Well, look, y'all heard Chrissy.
我们… 我们不能让你们把钱都砸进来 没人想投资媒体行业
We... we can't let y'all throw away your money like that.
不是这样的
Well, you wouldn't be.
我一开始买♥♥下《公报》的股份
When I first bought into the "Gazette,"
是因为我想和你共事
it was because I wanted to work with you.
而我也一直相信我们可以完成
And I also believed that we could make it
一番真正不一样的事业 现在我仍然相信这一点
something really special, and I still believe that.
露易丝
Lois.
我还没准备好放弃
I'm not ready to give up on us.
我们不打算做任何改变
And we don't want anything to change.
你们两个仍然共享编辑职位
You'd both still be co-editors,
任何时候你想要买♥♥回你那份股份
and if you ever wanted to buy back your half,
大门随时为你敞开
that door is always open.
请让我们为你们做这些
Please let us do this for you?
当然 - 我的上帝
Yeah. - Oh, my God!
上帝啊 太感谢你们俩了
Oh, my God! Thank you guys so much!
我爱你们
I just love you guys.
你看 这就是需要庆祝的事情
Oh, see, this does call for celebration.
晚餐算我的
And dinner's on me.
不接受拒绝
I'm not taking no for an answer.
打包的剩菜
Leftovers.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
老兄 提米的事情我也很难过 但你得吃饭
Dude, I'm bummed about Timmy, too, but you gotta eat.
会一直这样吗?
Is it always gonna feel like this?
我希望不会 大概吧
I hope not. Probably.
我开始理解为什么爸爸没有朋友了
I'm starting to get why Dad doesn't have any friends.
老兄 爸爸有朋友
Dude, Dad has friends.
艾恩斯先生 库辛先生
Mr. Irons, Mr. Cushing.
他上一次和朋友一起出去玩是什么时候?
When was the last time he actually hung out
和他们中的任何一位?有发生什么趣事吗?
with one of them or did anything fun?
像那样无时无刻不在对所有人撒谎
Having to lie like that to everyone all the time,
他错过了太多了
he missed out on so much.
这太难受了
It's sad.
我不想像他一样
I don't wanna end up like that.
至少我们还有彼此
At least we always have each other.
无意冒犯 但你真的想要成为
No offense, but do you really want
那种孤僻怪异双胞胎
to be one of those weirdo twins who only
只和彼此交流来往?
hangs out with each other?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不这么想
Didn't think so.
我想说两句
I'd like to make a toast.
肯特 我们小的时候
Kent, when we were growing up, you
你 你几乎总是独来独往
well, you pretty much kept to yourself.
现在我们都知道原因了
We all know why now.
但是 听着 我以前对你不算非常友善
But, listen, I wasn't always the nicest to you.
哦 这
Oh, well, that's
这是真的 确实
that's true, actually, yeah.
然后 当你们俩刚搬来斯莫威尔的时候
And when y'all first moved to Smallville,
我和你总是看对方不顺眼
you and I didn't really see eye to eye.
这个说法可太委婉了
That is putting it lightly.
哦 等等
Oh, wait a second.
难道我是被小镇恶霸搞怀孕了
Did I get knocked up by the town bully?
好吧 我不找借口
All right, I make no excuses.
但是 听着 我认为这些过往
But, look, I think that's what makes this
这这件事更加特别
this all so much more special.
即使过往种种 我表现得像个混♥蛋♥ 但你们两个
Despite all that, my acting a fool, the two of you,
你们支持着我们走过每一步
you've been there for us every step of the way.
敬世界上最好最忠诚的朋友
To the two kindest, most loyal people I know
很骄傲有你们这样的朋友
who I couldn't be prouder to call our friends.
敬最好的朋友
To the best of friends.
敬友谊
Friendship.
敬…
To...
埃米特·佩甘德
Emmitt Pergande.
坎迪丝的父亲? - 他怎么了?
Candice's dad? - What about him?
他刚刚走了进来
He just walked in.
而且他看起来不太对劲
And he doesn't look right.
他在这里
There he is.
克拉克·肯特 我的老伙计
Clark Kent, my old buddy.
他来着干什么?
What's he doing here?
有个小家伙告诉我了一些跟你有关的事情
A little birdie told me something about you.
我等不及赶过来跟你聊聊
And I couldn't wait to come by and chat about it.
他知道我是谁
He knows who I am.
所以 肯特 你想知道
So, Kent, you wanna know
那个小家伙都跟我说了什么吗?
what that little birdie told me?
佩甘德先生 我很乐意与你谈谈
Mr. Pergande, I'd be happy to talk
不如我们去外边走走
if we could just step outside.
你总是想要置身事外 不是吗?
You always wanna step outside, don't you?
躲到没人的地方
Where no one can see.
这次不行
Not this time.
我们哪也不去 在所有人面前
We're gonna do this right here in front of everyone.
你那天把我砸到那个吧台上
Now, after you slammed me against that counter,
我一直在想 一个毫不起眼的书呆子
I wondered, how could some mild-mannered nothing
怎么可能在大庭广众之下让我出丑?
make a fool out of me in front of everyone?
但那是一个谎言
But that was all a lie
因为你不是真正的毫不起眼 对吗
'cause you're not really nothing, are you...
超人?
Superman?
听着 我不知道你听说了什么
Look, I don't know what you've been told,
但我从小就认识克拉克
but I've known Clark here my whole life,
他不是超人
and he is not Superman.
看来对整个世界撒谎还不够
I guess it's not enough to lie to the whole world.
现在你的朋友们也开始为你说谎
Now you got your friends lying for you too.
够了
That's enough.
我想这里的所有人都只想好好吃饭
I think everyone in here would like to eat in peace
不受你的疯言疯语打扰
without your lunatic ramblings.
真的吗?
Really?
我倒觉得他们更想知道真想
'Cause I think they'd like to know the truth.
当然不是从你的口中
Which they sure ain't gonna get from you,
露易丝·莱恩 你只会为你的外星人丈夫打掩护
Lois Lane, covering for your husband's alien ass
过去二十年一直如此
for the past 20 years.
不要对我妻子这样讲话
Do not speak to my wife like that.
那么承认吧
Then admit it.
你不是什么英雄
You're no hero.
你把我赶出小镇
You chased me out of town.
我只能住在车里
I've been living out of my damn car.
这样你就高兴了?
Does that make you happy?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表