剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
好吗?
Okay?
它在哪里?
Where is it?
不在这里
Not here.
我想要回来
I want it back!
不然会怎样?
Or what?
你打算在这么多人面前 杀了我?
You're going to kill me, in front of all these people?
你还没有准备好
You're not ready for this.
当你树敌的时候 你必须全情投入
When you make an enemy, you have to commit.
所以下次你再来找我...
So next time you come after me. ...
你最好做好杀了我的准备
you better be ready to kill me.
该死
Damn.
我们今天到此为止
We're done here.
妈妈 等等 等等
Mom, wait, wait, wait
你在干什么?
What you doing?
我必须做的事情
What I have to do.
超人已死 世界需要知道这件事情
Superman is dead. The world needs to know.
好吧 可是 万一他没死呢
Okay, sure, but w- what if he's not?
亲爱的 我们说过了
Honey, we have talked about this.
不 你不了解
No, you don't understand.
有些事情我需要告诉你
There's something I need to tell you.
卢瑟
Luthor.
妈 妈 等等
Mom, Mom, wait.
乔纳森 放开我
Jonathan, let me go.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
你看起来很紧张 露易丝
You look rattled, Lois.
妈妈 我们走吧
Mom, let'sjust go.
你应该听这个孩子的话
You should listen to the boy.
你对我夺走了你的17年很生气?
You're mad I took 17 years?
我将要夺走你这辈子剩下的日子
l am going to take the rest of your life.
这是今天第二次你这一家人
That's the second time today someone from your family
对我的生命发出威胁
has threatened my life.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
乔丹
Jordan.
玩着奇装异服打扮的游戏...
Playing dress up...
就像他的爸爸...
like his dad.
超人一样
Superman.
你错了
You're wrong.
别再撒谎了
Enough of your lies.
早就该知道你嫁给了超人
Should have known you were married to Superman.
这就是为什么你要来对付我
That's why you went after me
就为了保护你的丈夫
to protect your husband.
你也有超能力吗?
Do you have powers, too?
也许这样更好
Probably for the best.
当超级英雄 可是个危险的行当
lt's a dangerous business being a superhero.
你别把我的孩子们牵扯进来
You leave my boys out of this.
你可没有放过我的女儿
You didn't leave my daughter out of it.
我的女儿失去了父亲
My daughter lost her father.
这也是为什么孩子们也得算在内
That is why kids are on the table.
而且如果你 或者你的儿子们再次
And if you or your sons ever set foot
踏足我的地界...
on my property again...
你们可不会走着出去的
you won't walk out.
妈...
Mom.
妈妈 拜托
Mom, come on.
我们走吧
Let's go.
这些都是过去六个月的
These are all the property sales
小镇
市政大楼
房♥地♥产♥销♥售♥协议
from the past six months?
没错
Yeah.
泼莫诺酒店 钱德勒运动场
The Pomono Hotel, Chandler's Field,
还有这个老沙利文农场
and the old Sullivan Farm.
那我们确信另外两个不是秘密属于莱克斯·卢瑟的?
And we're sure the other two aren't secretly Lex Luthor?
至少据我所知没有
Not as far as I can tell.
好吧 可是 我们需要绝对确定
Okay, well, we need to be absolutely sure,
因为他给空壳公♥司♥
because this man has shell corporations
又套了一层空壳公♥司♥
for his shell corporations.
这真的有那么重要吗?
ls it really that big of a deal?
波莫纳是个吞金兽
The Pomono is a money pit.
我已经放过一个亿万富翁进来
I already let one billionaire
试图摧毁我们的镇子
try to destroy our town.
拉娜 我无意冒犯
No offense, Lana,
但是小镇需要投资者
but this town needs investors.
你知道有多少夫妻店
Do you know how many mom- and- pop shops
被卢瑟集团搞停业了吗?
LuthorCorp has put out of business?
成千上万
Thousands.
现在 请你去查查 他是否在镇子附近的任何地方
Now, please find out f he's made any other offers
给出了其他报价
anywhere near town.
好的
Okay.
朗市长 有时间吗?
Uh, Mayor Lang, got a minute?
我正忙着呢 查克
Uh, I'm kind of in the middle of something, Chuck.
什么事?
What's this about?
肯特一家
the Kents.
乔丹
Jordan!
你是不是去找卢瑟对峙了
You confronted Lex Luthor about your father's heart?
兄弟 你告诉她了?
Dude, you told her?
别看他 看着我
Don't look at him. Look at me.
我正努力救我爸爸
I was trying to save Dad.
他已经知道那是你了
He knows it was you.
什么?
What?
莱克斯·卢瑟现在知道你是谁了
Lex Luthor knows who you are now.
他知道你♥爸♥爸的身份
He knows who your father is.
怎么知道的?
How?
因为你亲手给他送上了最后一块拼图
Because you gave him the pieces he needed to put it together.
无所谓 不管怎样这不重要
Whatever. lt doesn't matter anyway.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗?
Are you out of your damn mind?
他会去星球日报
He could go to"the Daily Planet, "
做个采访发到网上
do an interview, post it online.
那又怎样?
So what?
这个家为了保护秘密身份做出的一切努力
So everything this family has done to protect our secret,
和我们现在拥有的生活 都会化为乌有
to live like we have, is over.
谁在乎这些?
Who cares about any of that?
现在最重要的是拯救父亲
All that matters is saving Dad.
这不是问题所在
That is not what this is about.
这是 你才是那个
Yes, it is You were the one that said
说自己不能坐以待毙的人
that you couldn't sit around doing nothing.
我也不会坐以待毙
Well, neither can I!
这不是森林火灾 乔丹...他是莱克斯·卢瑟
This is not a forest fire, Jordan...this is Lex Luthor.
我能解决掉他 -不 你做不到
I can handle him. No, you can't.
你还没准备好 你不是你♥爸♥爸
You're not ready yet. You are not your fatherl
至少现在还不是
Not yet, anyway.
拉娜 等会儿给你回电♥话♥
Hey, Lana, can I call you back later?
天呐
God.
是 好的 我马上到
Yes. Okay, I'll be right in.
妈妈 很抱歉我没告诉你
Mom, I- l'm sorry I- I didn't tell you.
之后我们会谈谈
We'll talk about this later.
我现在得去找拉娜
Right now I have to go see Lana.
你和你弟弟待在房♥间里
You and your brother are to stay in your rooms
在我回来之前 什么也别做
and do just absolutely nothing until I get back.
清楚了吗
Am Iclear?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我要一份鲁本三明治
I'lI have the Reuben.
边上请涂点千岛酱
Thousand Island on the side, please.
薯块还是薯条?
Uh, chips or fries?
要波纹薯条
Crinkle fries.
记下了
Copy that.
有菜单吗
You got a menu?
下次等着去座位坐
Next time, wait to be seated.
你想让我换个地方坐吗?
You want me to move?
你坐这就行
You're fine right there.
啊 事情只会越来越糟糕
Ugh. Things just keep getting worse.
听起来查克是唯一一个
lt sounds like Chuck's the only one
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表