剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
我试过成为一个好父亲 小丽
I tried to be a good father, Lil.
想要打破这个循环
Wanted to break the cycle.
我的父亲第一次抛弃我和母亲时
The first time my father walked out on me and my mother,
我只有七岁
I was seven.
他不想抚养小孩
He didn't want to raise some kid.
我的母亲 她为此憎恨他
My mother, she hated him for it.
她把怒气撒在我身上
She took that anger out on me.
用他的皮带
Used his own belt
因为那是他留下的唯一一件东西
because it was the one thing he left behind.
一直虐待我 直到我离开
And the abuse didn't stop until I left
并学会照顾自己
and learned to take care of myself.
我从来没听说过这些
I never heard any of this.
你没听过更好
It's better you didn't.
你太美好了
You were too perfect.
爸
Dad.
在史崔克岛上时 最艰难的部分
Being in Stryker's, the hardest part
并不是被关起来
wasn't being locked up.
而是思考你是否需要我
It was wondering if you needed me.
我需要
I did.
我本应在你身边照顾好你
I should have been there to take care of you.
拜托 小丽...
Please, Lil...
让我现在陪在你身边
Let me be there now.
你怎么能这样做?
How could you do this?
她只是个十四岁的女孩
She is a 14-year-old girl.
所以? - 所以她还没有成熟到
So? - So she's not old enough
能意识到这是个糟糕的主意
to know that this is a terrible idea.
妈妈 我很清楚
Mom, yes, I am.
我想在这里和爸爸一起生活
I want to live here with Dad.
你只是想折磨我
You just want me to suffer.
我没有要求她这样选择
I didn't ask her to choose.
你惩罚任何一个妨碍到你的人
You punish anyone who gets in your way,
无论后果如何
no matter the consequence.
我祈祷伊丽莎白能在来不及之前
I just pray Elizabeth sees who you really are
看清你的真面目
before it's too late.
好吧
OK.
这必须得管用
This has to work.
好了
All right.
看上去进展不佳
That looked really rough.
你还好吗?
You doing all right?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得坎迪丝想要回到她姨妈家了
I think Candice wants to go back to her aunt's.
你要送她吗?
You gonna take her?
大概吧
I guess so.
那是外公的紧急定♥位♥器♥
That's Granddad's ELT.
肯定是妈妈 - 你应该去
It must be Mom. - You should go.
别担心 我会照顾好坎迪丝
Don't worry, I'll take care of Candice.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
你激活了外公的紧急定♥位♥器♥
You hit Grandpa's ELT.
不是这样的 宝贝 你必须离开
No, baby, you have to leave.
发生什么事了? - 你必须立刻离开
What's going on? - You have to leave right now.
走吧
Come on.
我们得离开 - 待在我身后
We need to go. - Stay back.
听我说
Listen to me.
妈妈?
Mom?
我能从你眼中看出来
I've seen it in your eyes.
你认得我
You know me.
看着我 试着记起来
Just look at me and try to remember.
你认识我
You know me.
发生什么了?
What's happening?
我是对的
I was right.
是一个外孙
A grandson.
你的孩子 我...我本来希望是个女儿
With you, I... I had hoped for a girl.
我们很兴奋
Well, we are thrilled.
我的丈夫是五个孩子中最小的 其他都是女孩
My husband is the youngest of five, all girls.
他把儿童房♥涂成了蓝色
He painted the nursery blue
就在我们发现我怀孕了的那周
the week we found out I was pregnant.
你会成为一个很优秀的母亲
You're gonna be a great mother.
你有想过成为一位外公吗?
Did you ever think about being a grandfather?
在我长大的地方
Growing up where I did,
我从没想过自己能活到这一天
I didn't think I'd be around this long.
大都会南区变了很多
South Metropolis has changed a lot since then.
你回来之后感觉怎么样?
How is it now that you're back?
我还没在大都会待太久
I haven't been to Metropolis much yet.
你一直在这里? - 没错
You've been here? - That's right.
这个小镇?
In this town?
因为露易丝·莱恩?
Because of Lois Lane?
所以是真的
So it's true.
你在试图毁掉她的家庭
You're trying to destroy her family.
她告诉你的?
She told you that?
这就是你来见我的原因
That's why you came to see me.
露易丝·莱恩从我的人生中夺走了十七年
Lois Lane took 17 years of my life.
无论你做什么都无法夺回来
Which you could never get back.
这事必须得有代价
There has to be a price!
除非你不想参与到我的生活 或你孙子的生活中
Not if you want to be in my life or your grandson's.
这么多年 我都选择了你
All those years ago, I chose you.
而现在轮到你了
And now it's your turn.
选择我
Choose me.
别这样做 伊丽莎白
Don't do this, Elizabeth.
如果你真的想要打破这个循环
If you truly want to break the cycle,
你就要放下这一切
you'll leave this all behind.
拜托了 这...这是唯一的方法 爸
Please, it... it's the only way, Dad.
她必须付出代价
She has to pay.
妈妈对你的看法是对的
Mom was right about you.
我不会让我的儿子接触到这种仇恨
I won't expose my son to this kind of hatred.
所以离开我的生活 永远离开
So stay out of my life forever.
祝你有愉快的一天
You have a great day.
音乐会就在最后一节课后
The concert's right after last period.
四点入场
Doors open at 4:00.
我会去的
I'll be there.
爸爸?
Dad?
我爱你 小丽
I love you, Lil.
快进去别迟到了
Head inside before you're late.
在我的女儿面前 在她的学校里?
In front of my daughter, at her school?
警♥察♥同意让我负责将你缉拿归案
The police agreed to let me bring you in
这样你可以好好道别
so you could say goodbye.
我告诉露易丝我没有杀害摩西
I told Lois I didn't kill Moxie.
证据显示的不是这样
The evidence says otherwise.
你和露易丝·莱恩正在毁掉我的家庭
You and Lois Lane are destroying my family.
我永远不会放过这个
I will never forget this.
嘿 我很乐意带你...
Hey, I'm happy to take...
发生什么了?
What's happening?
乔丹告诉我了一切
Jordan told me everything.
你能具体点说明"一切"是指什么吗?
Can you narrow down "everything"?
关于你的父亲还有他的真实身份
About your dad and who he really is.
关于你和乔丹
About you and Jordan.
这个一切 - 这个一切
That everything. - That everything.
好吧
Right.
你知道 你很幸运能有这么贴心的弟弟
You know, you're lucky to have such a sweet brother.
是啊 他挺好的
Yeah, he's OK.
点火了
Fire in the hole!
四处胡闹
Messing around.
现在试着去习惯
Try and use to it now.
露易丝 伊丽莎白离开了 并且她不会再回来了
Lois, Elizabeth left and she's not coming back.
我们需要接上孩子们去堡垒
We have to get the boys and go to the Fortress.
坐下和我一起看烟花
Sit down and watch the fireworks with me.
露易丝 卢瑟会派他的怪物
Lois, Luthor is gonna send his monster.
我们在这里不安全
We are not safe here.
我们很安全
Yes, we are.
我们再也不用担心那个东西了
We don't have to worry about that thing anymore.
你做了什么?
What'd you do?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表