剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
朗市长会予以证实
Which Mayor Lang will corroborate.
朗市长是你的朋友
Mayor Lang, your friend.
袭击她的奥蒂斯·格里沙姆
Just like Otis Grisham, the man who attacked her,
不也是你的朋友吗
is your friend.
我承认我是在史崔克岛上认识他的
I'll admit that I knew Otis from my time
但我们不是朋友
at Stryker's, but we weren't friends.
远远不是
Far from it.
事实上 奥蒂斯和他的朋友
In fact, Otis and his friends beat me
把我打的落花流水
to within an inch of my life.
但自从你出狱后他就在为你工作
And yet he's been working for you ever since you got out.
那你一定有证据吧 资金往来
Then you must have evidence, a payout, photos of him
我和他的照片 或者他的证词
and I together, maybe his testimony.
三小时前奥蒂斯被发现在监狱自杀了
Otis was found hanging in his cell three hours ago.
我猜猜
And let me guess.
我是谋杀他的凶手?
I'm the one that murdered him?
我认为情况不言自明
I think the circumstances speak for themselves.
你我之间的不同点就在于
You see, the difference between you and me
当我提出一项指控的时候
is that when I make an accusation,
我有证据来支撑
I have evidence to back it up.
卢瑟 出来
Luthor, get out here!
这件事到此为止
This is over.
我们会了结你
We are going to end you.
你和你妻子试图陷害我的行为也该停了
You and your wife need to stop trying to set me up.
别撒谎了
Stop lying!
乔纳森 你来做什么?
Jon, what... what are you doing here?
我姨妈佩吉看到你会抓狂的
My Aunt Peggy, she's gonna freak out if she sees you.
好吧
OK.
跟我聊两句就好
Please, just talk to me.
可以吗?
OK?
至少给我一个说法
You owe me at least that much.
好
OK.
我之前说的话都是认真的
Look, I meant what I said earlier.
我知道最近发生的事很疯狂
Look, I know everything is crazy right now.
但你知道今天上午有个记者在我工作时找我吗?
But do you know a reporter came to my work this morning?
她想付钱让我谈谈跟你约会的事
She wanted to pay me to talk about dating you.
真的?
Really?
是啊 而且那是很大一笔钱
Yeah, and it was a lot of money.
比我当一个月服务员工资都高
More than I make in a month waitressing.
那就接受吧 - 不 别这样
Well, then do it. I... - No. Don't.
我不在乎 - 不仅如此
I don't care. - It's not just that.
杰米·肯尼迪给我发好友请求了
I mean, Jamie Kennedy sent me a friend request.
这不奇怪吗?
Hey, like, how weird is that?
确实
Yeah.
这感觉不太好
That's not cool.
乔纳森 别纠缠了
Please, Jon, just go.
好吗?
OK?
我坚持不下去了
I can't do this anymore.
这太难了
It's too much.
好
OK.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我你不爱我了
But first, look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me.
乔纳森 别这样 - 我认真的
Jon, stop. - No, seriously.
告诉我你不爱我了 我马上就走
Tell me you don't love me, and I'll leave right now.
你再也不会见到我了
OK? You never have to see me again.
马提奥怎么样?
How's Matteo?
我觉得他挺好的
Good, I think.
工作太多 我没什么机会见他
I mean, I've been working so much, I barely see him, so...
你喜欢在国防部工作吗?
Do you like it, working at the DOD?
有时候吧
Sometimes.
听起来不像啊
Doesn't really sound like it.
确实不像
Yeah, I guess it doesn't.
为什么不退出呢?我就退出了
Why don't you just quit? I did it.
退出能退多久呢?
Yeah, and how long did that last?
感觉我们这样的人
It just feels like for people like us,
一旦加入 就退不出来了
once you're in it, you're in.
没有退路可言
There's no going back.
我觉得不一定
I wouldn't be too sure.
在那之后 露易丝和她有超能力的儿子
After which, Lois breaks into my apartment
闯进了我的公♥寓♥
with her other super powered son.
乔纳森那时候还没有超能力
Jon didn't even have powers then.
当然
Sure he didn't.
我不得不说 莱恩女士
Well, I have to say, Ms. Lane,
这个证据很有说服力
this evidence is quite convincing.
你当然会这么说 这个鸿门宴也是你帮忙策划的
Of course you'd say that. You helped set up this ambush.
鸿门宴?别这么说
Ambush? Please.
我只是在做一名记者该做的事
I'm just doing my job as a journalist.
发表社论不是做记者
Editorializing isn't being a journalist.
而是狂欢的小丑
It's being a carnival barker.
哈
Ha!
幸运的是 在我提出一项指控的时候
Fortunately, when I make an accusation,
我也有证据来支撑
I also have something to back it up,
或者说 人证
or, in this case, someone.
让我猜猜 你的丈夫?
Let me guess. Your husband?
不 他女儿
No, his daughter.
赶快下手 米尔顿 快点
Do it now, Milton. Hurry.
她在法国 准备接我电♥话♥呢
She's in France, waiting for my call.
干得好 露易丝
Nice, Lois.
我的电脑怎么了?
Hey, what's going on with my computer?
不好意思 约翰 恐怕这已经不是你的电脑了
Sorry, but it's not your computer anymore, John.
等我完成
Now, just hold on while I finish
最后的准备工作
making the final preparations.
准备什么?
Final preparations for what?
让你杀掉超人
For you to kill Superman.
你造的小玩意有点意思 约翰
Some nice toys you've built, John.
有点简陋 但我能搞定
A little rudimentary, but I can work with that.
关机程序 A-172
Shut down protocol, A-172.
没用的 约翰
That's not going to work, John.
后门程序 阿尔法拐点
Backdoor Alpha Turning Point!
你阻止不了的
You will not stop this from happening.
你也没那么聪明啊 约翰?
Not so smart now, are you, John?
不管你是谁 这能让你闭嘴
That should shut you up, whoever you are.
我还在呢 约翰
Still here, John.
别以为你比我聪明
Don't think you can outsmart me.
现在 我们一起穿上这身装备出去兜兜风怎么样?
Now, how about you and I take this suit for a ride?
我跟你说 米科诺斯岛太棒了
I'm telling you, Mykonos is crazy.
到处都有音乐
Like, there's just music everywhere.
那里的水是你见过的最蓝的
The water is, like, the bluest you've ever seen.
我嫉妒了 - 我也是
I'm so jealous. - Yeah. Me, too.
没必要
You don't have to be.
是啊
Yeah.
如果佩吉阿姨同意的话
I mean, I can kind of fly you there whenever you like,
只要你想 我可以随时带你飞过去
if Aunt Peggy's cool with that.
我的天 那太棒了
My God. That would be amazing.
乔纳森 你听到了吗? - 听到了
Jon, do you hear that? - Yeah.
听起来有点像你的战甲
It kind of sounds like your suit.
这不可能
That's not possible.
老弟 这东西来的很快
Dude, it's coming fast.
我来搞定
Y-yeah. I got this.
别把伊丽莎白牵扯进来
Do not bring Elizabeth into this.
是你把她赶走的
You're the one who drove her away
为了方便你继续骚扰我的家人
so that you could keep harassing my family.
让我捋一捋
So let me get this straight.
你是说他的女儿会证实这件事?
You're saying that his daughter will confirm this?
是的
Yes.
我不同意
This is not what I agreed to.
你自己听吧
Hear for yourself.
克拉克?
Clark?
克拉克? 有人黑入了我的战甲
Clark? Someone hijacked my suit.
我控制不了战甲了
I can't control it.
那是什么玩意?
What the hell was that?
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表