剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
我们去看看莎拉怎么样
We're gonna go check on Sarah.
克拉克
Clark.
这里
Over here.
奥蒂斯·格里沙姆
Otis Grisham.
肯定是卢瑟派他来的
Luthor must have sent him.
我闻到漏气之后醒来的
I woke up because I smelled gas.
我走进厨房♥ 看到了保安系统不管用了
I went into the kitchen and saw that the security
就在那时他袭击了我
system wasn't working, and that's when he attacked me.
他的名字是奥蒂斯·格里沙姆
His name is Otis Grisham.
他和卢瑟一起坐过牢
He did time with Luthor.
所以莱克斯卢瑟就因为一片地就要杀了我?
So Lex Luthor tried to kill me over a land deal?
亲爱的 你能给拉娜倒点水吗?
Sweetie, can you get Lana some water?
好
Yeah.
露易丝
Lois.
莎拉还在这里
Sarah was here.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
但是你们现在都安全了
But you're both safe now.
只是 如果我没醒
It's just, if I hadn't woken up...
我知道这很可怕
I know how scary this is, but they're
但是我们要把格里沙姆带国防部 并且我保证
taking Grisham to the DOD,and I promise,
我会让他实话实说
I will make him talk.
他的手掐住了我的脖子
He had his hands around my neck,
越来越用力
and he was just squeezing harder and harder.
我无法呼吸
I couldn't breathe.
当时...我以为我快死了
Just... I thought I was gonna die.
你确定你还好吗?
You sure you're OK?
你的手在发抖
Your hands are shaking.
当你看着你妈妈命悬一线时
That's kind of what happens when you watch
你也会这样
your mom almost get murdered.
谢天谢地我爸爸让我们在床下放了球棒
Thank God my dad makes us put bats under our bed.
我只能用它来防身
It's the only thing I had to protect us.
我不是这个意思
I didn't mean it like that.
没关系 你是对的
It's OK. You're right.
我们本应保护好你们
We should have been here, Sarah.
不 我不怪你们
No, I don't blame you guys.
你们不能整天什么都不做
It's not like you guys are waiting around all day
只为了保护我们
for something bad to happen.
不 但我应该留神聆听的
No, but I should have been listening.
我最近太冒进了
I've been going so hard lately, I didn't
甚至没有听见你妈妈的尖叫
even hear your mom's scream.
没关系的
It's OK.
真的
Seriously.
嗯
Sure.
好的
OK.
我去看看我妈妈怎么样了
I'm gonna go check on my mom.
你们爸爸去哪了?
Where's your father?
他不是和你在一起吗?
Isn't he with you?
卢瑟
Luthor!
卢瑟
Luthor!
卢瑟
Luthor!
出来
Get out here!
你看起来很生气
You look upset.
出什么事了?
Did something happen?
我们知道是你干的
We know it was you.
我没听懂你在说什么
I don't follow.
你骚扰我的家人 杀了我的岳父
You harass my family, you kill my father-in-law,
现在你还想对我朋友和她十六岁的女儿下手
now you try to kill my friend and her 16-year-old daughter.
又是这些诬告?
Again with these false accusations?
你和你妻子试图陷害我的行为也该停了
You and your wife need to stop trying to set me up.
别撒谎了
Stop lying!
你的帮凶奥蒂斯已经被抓起来了 我们会让他老实交代的
Your friend Otis is in custody, and we will make him talk.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
这件事到此结束
This is over.
我们会了结你
We are going to end you.
你们会了结我?
You're going to end me?
试试没了超能力你能做到吗
Try doing it without powers.
你没有我的把柄
You have nothing on me!
即使你那些可悲的家人朋友都不复存在
And you never will,
你也永远不会有
even when there is nothing left of your pathetic family!
脚步声似乎有些大
The tapping of the feet seem loud.
旋风云中有个女孩
There's a girl in a whirlwind cloud
我与一位西班牙人共舞
I danced with a Spaniard man.
直到我们砰砰直跳的胸膛喘不过气
Till we had no breath left in our pounding chests
我不寒而栗 仿佛失去一切
I shudder like I'm all bereft
悲痛在我每个毛孔中舞动
I danced grief from my pores.
这节奏就像敲门声
The beat pounds like a knocking at the door.
没有一张脸是我认识的朋友 也没有一张脸认得我 我昏过去了
Recognize or recognizes me. I black out
我不要你的点心
I don't want your dim sum.
现在是凌晨三点
It's 3:00 a.m.
我要彻夜狂舞
I wanna dance till the sun comes.
别去
No.
小心灯光
The lights.
我要像天使的闪光一样划过夜空
I wanna tear through the night like an angel flare
我是一个十英尺高的网罗
I'm a 10-foot snare.
可以毫无顾忌地划破天空
That cuts in the sky with no care.
毫不在乎
No care, no care, no.
一个坐在矮凳上的自恋狂
A narcissist on a cucking stool.
孩子们不太...
The kids are not...
我一直都知道超人只是一个面具
I always knew Superman was a facade.
现在他们看清你的本质了
Now they see who you really are!
离开这里
Leave!
再也别回来
Don't ever come back.
你的脸还淤青呢
Your face is still bruised.
太阳出来之后 就会痊愈了
Well, once the sun comes out, it should start to heal.
正常来说现在就应该痊愈了
Normally it would have healed already.
我觉得你应该和你母亲谈谈这件事
I think you need to go talk to your mom about this.
没事的
It's fine.
太棒了
That was awesome.
你跟他来了场“真人快打”
You went full "Mortal Kombat" on him.
克拉克·肯特大获全胜
Clark Kent wins.
我不认为今晚有赢家
I don't think anybody won tonight.
很明显卢瑟的脸不这么觉得
Pretty sure Luthor's face says otherwise.
这就是他想要的
That's what he wanted, for your father
让你们父亲降至他的水平
to stoop down to his level.
他自找的 他想杀了朗阿姨
He had it coming. He tried to kill Miss Lang.
如果有人活该被揍... - 孩子们
If anyone deserved to have their ass beat... - Boys.
到此为止吧
Enough.
我就不应该去找他
Should have never gone over there.
什么?
What?
不 不 爸 这是我的错
No, no, Dad, this was my fault.
如果我没有睡着 我会听见朗阿姨的声音的
If I hadn't fallen asleep, I would have heard Miss Lang.
如果我也有注意听的话
Or if I'd been listening at all.
我错了
I was wrong.
我不应该直接把所有声音都屏蔽掉
I can't just shut everything out.
一味地逃避只会雪上加霜
By doing nothing, it makes things worse.
今晚的事不是你们的错
What happened tonight isn't on either of you.
在卢瑟再次入狱之前
Until Luthor is back behind bars, all of us
我们都要严阵以待
need to be ready.
如果您需要帮助 我们会安排值班的警车守在门外
If you need anything, we'll have a car right outside.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我不确定该如何回答
I'm not sure how to answer that.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
如果我没有追着卢瑟不放...
If I hadn't gone after Luthor...
他要把总部建在斯莫威尔
He'd be building his headquarters in Smallville.
如果你出了什么事... - 妈
If something had happened to you... - Mom.
听着
Look.
我知道这件事很吓人 但你不能让卢瑟这种人获胜
I... I get it was scary, but you can't let guys like that win.
他们会恐吓你直到你袖手旁观
They're just gonna bully you into doing nothing.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对
You're right.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表