剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
《超人与露易丝》前情提要
Previously on "Superman and Lois"...
伊丽莎白现在在哪里?
Where's Elizabeth now?
唯一知道她在哪的人是山姆·莱恩
The only person who knows that is Sam Lane.
对不起 将军
Sorry, General.
马上交出伊丽莎白
Either you give me Elizabeth now,
不然我不用枪也能杀了你
or I can send something that doesn't need a gun.
告诉我伊丽莎白在哪
Tell me where Elizabeth is.
我发誓会保护她
I promised to protect her.
她在哪?
Where is she?
我向她保证过
I gave her my word.
卡尔要回来的话需要很多天
If Kal is to return, it will take many days.
即使到那时候 我仍有疑虑
And even then, I have concerns.
你坠落了? -那只是一个意外
You crashed? - This was just a fluke.
很快你就会回到公众的视野里
Pretty soon you're gonna be back in the public eye.
我怀念那些你只属于我一个人的日子了
I'm gonna miss having you all to myself.
如今我就在你身边
Well, I'm here now.
你自己做不到
Couldn't do it yourself
就让警长给我送来了这些?
so you had the sheriff serve me these?
我明天给你打电♥话♥ 凯特
I'll give you a ring tomorrow, Kat.
告诉我你想要什么
Just tell me what you want.
我认为离婚协议已经相当清晰明了了
Well, I think the divorce papers make that pretty clear.
你为什么要这么做 艾瑞卡?
Why are you being like this, Erica?
你感觉不被尊重
Are you not feeling respected
好像在任何事情上都没有发言权?
like you don't have a say in anything?
欢迎来到我们婚姻的最后十四年
Well, welcome to the last 14 years of our marriage.
别把责任全推到我身上
Don't put this all on me.
你从没来过这
You were never here.
你甚至从没尝试过与我交流
You didn't even try and connect with me.
我们去调解过
We went to therapy.
去了一次 而且你说那不是为了你自己
Once, and you said that it wasn't for you.
什么事都得顺着你
Everything has to be for you.
你难道看不出我有多么孤单吗?
Can you not see how lonely I am?
看不出我有多么渴望得到你哪怕一点点的关注?
How desperate I am for even a scrap of attention from you?
不是你想的那样
It's not that simple.
你不知道我在成长中经历了什么
You don't know what I went through growing up
但我是你的妻子
But I'm your wife.
你从不对我敞开心扉 从来没有
And you never let me in, ever
你表现得像个高大坚强的天才
You act like you're this big, tough genius
但实际上 你仍只是那个愤怒的小男孩
But really, you are still that angry little boy
那个来自南大都会 被母亲伤害了的小男孩
from South Metropolis whose mother hurt him
她让你失去了爱别人的能力
She has made it impossible for you to love anyone...
包括爱你的女儿
Including your daughter
这不公平
That's not fair
不 对她来说 不是这样的
No. To her, it isn't
你知道真正的悲剧是什么吗?
You know the real tragedy?
总有一天 伊丽莎白会来找你
One day, Elizabeth will come to you
乞求你的爱
and beg you for your love.
然后你会推开她 就像你对我那样
And you will push her away, just like you did to me
从现在开始 你只能通过我的律师联♥系♥我了
From now on, only contact me through my lawyer
莱克斯
Lex
莱克斯 你在听吗?
Lex, did you hear me?
我们就快要找到伊丽莎白了
We're getting closer to finding Elizabeth.
我听到了
I heard you.
国防部找到了绕过面部识别的办法
The DOD figured out a way around facial recognition
米尔顿正在研究解决方案
Milton's looking into a fix for that
告诉他 在这周之前做出来
Tell him he has until the end of the week
我要回斯莫威尔
I'm headed back to Smallville.
今晚?为什么?
Tonight? For what?
去解决这个事情
To take care of this
我敢肯定卢瑟已经看见新闻了
I'm sure Luthor has seen the news
她知道你还活着 克拉克
He knows you're alive, Clark.
他再派那东西来追杀你
It's only a matter of time before he sends
只是时间问题
that thing after you again
我知道 我们得想个办法
I know. We just need to find a way
保证那种事不会再发生
make sure that doesn't happen.
什么办法?
What way?
国防部帮不上忙
The DOD can't help.
琼斯中尉在朝我爸爸开枪后就擅自离守了
Lieutenant Jones went AWOL after shooting my dad.
没有他 他们就没有证据
And without him, they have zero evidence
把卢瑟和我父亲的死联♥系♥起来
tying Luthor to my father's death,
更不用说你的死了
not to mention yours
好吧 我知道这听起来有点疯狂
OK, OK, I know this is gonna sound a little crazy,
但是如果...如果我们直接跟他谈呢?
but what if... what if we just talk to him?
和卢瑟谈?
Talk to Luthor?
是啊 面对面那种
Yeah, face-to-face.
说什么 说“我们扯平了”?
And say what? "Let's call it even"?
他杀了我爸爸
He killed my father
他杀了你 还杀了许多人
He killed you and so many others.
跟那个神经病谈话纯属浪费时间
Talking to that psychopath is a waste of time.
我的意思是 他怪我们
I'm just saying, he blames us for being
使他和他女儿分离了十七年 对吧?
separated from his daughter for 17 years, right?
所以?
So?
好吧我知道这也许是孤注一掷 但是...
OK, look, I know it's a Hail Mary, but...
我不知道 也许就像我妈妈以前常说的
I don't know, maybe it's like my mom used to say.
有时候接近一个人的唯一方法
Sometimes the only way to reach someone
就是走进他们心底 所以...
is through their heart, so...
如果你想和他谈谈 可以
If you want to talk to him, fine.
但是我们需要双线进行
But we need to attack this on both fronts.
我会留在这
So I'm gonna stay here
翻我爸爸以前的国防部文件
and go through my dad's old DOD files.
也许我能撞第二个大运
Maybe I'll find a second Hail Mary.
好 那么祝我好运吧
OK, well, wish me luck.
头等奖
Total jackpot.
我是说 他是对的
I mean, he's not wrong.
你确定里面的东西够多吗 还是...
Are you sure there's, like, enough in there, or...
我几乎把他们的存货都买♥♥断了
I literally bought everything they had.
兄弟 你恐怕很难
Dude, you're not gonna make it
在独♥立♥日能全身而退咯
out of the 4th of July with all your fingers.
你知道吗?听着
OK, you know what? Look.
我们现在生活在一个怪异的时代
We are living in weird times.
我们差不多目睹了两次世界末日
We all witnessed the world almost end twice.
然后冒出来一些怪物 几乎杀死了超人
And then some monster shows up and nearly kills Superman.
要知道 超人都差点死了 那么没人是安全的
You know, if he can barely survive, then no one's safe.
所以趁我们还活着的时候好好享受生活吧
So might as well live it up while we still can.
天哪 别再做一个末日预言家了
Jeez, stop being such a doomsdayer.
坎迪丝还会来的 对吧?
Candice is still coming, right?
是的 她应该很快就到了
Yeah, she should be here soon.
她这一整周都在发短♥信♥
She's been texting all week.
她可能以为你又要放她鸽子了
She's probably thinking you're gonna flake on her again.
只放过一次
It was one time.
兄弟 小心点
Dude,just be careful.
你知道吗 她...可能会
You know, she...she might just dump you
为了那些威奇托男孩甩了你
for one of those Wichita boys.
闭嘴
Shut up
来吧 我们去拿酒桶
Come on, let's go get the keg.
我替韦尔尼茨道歉
Hey, um, sorry about Wellnitz.
我不担心坎迪丝会甩了我
I'm not worried about Candice.
不 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I meant.
那东西来的那晚我在场
Um, look, I was there the night that that thing came,
我看见发生了什么
and I saw what happened.
你是说超人?
You mean to Superman?
是的 我是说你♥爸♥爸
Yeah, to your dad.
什么?不是 - 丹尼斯
What? No. - Denise.
不 别担心 我什么也不会说的
No, it's OK. I'm not gonna say anything.
只是...你们经历的那些
It just... it just really sucks
真的很糟糕
that you had to go through that.
我只是...我真的很高兴他没事
And, um, I'm just... I'm really glad that he's OK.
来 我们走吧
Yo, come on. Let's go.
不管怎样 今晚见
Anyways, I will see you guys tonight.
经过多方确认
After multiple sources confirmed
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表