剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
《超人与露易丝》前情提要
...Previously on "Superman & Lois"...
看上去你的女儿试着走进你的生活
Sounds like your daughter wanted to be in your life,
但你就是放不下内心复仇的想法
but you just couldn't walk away from revenge summer camp.
我以为我要死了
I thought I was gonna die.
奥蒂斯·格里沙姆 - 肯定卢瑟派他来的
Otis Grisham. - Luthor must have sent him.
卢瑟
Luthor!
我们会了结你
We are going to end you.
我一直都知道超人只是一个面具
I always knew Superman was a façade.
现在 他们看清你的本质了
Now, they see who you really are!
卢瑟会不停派人过来
Luthor will keep sending people
除非 我们不再对此保密
unless we don't keep it a secret.
我的名字是克拉克·肯特 我是超人
My name is Clark Kent, and I am Superman.
你这么做不对 - 你怎么想?
You're doing this wrong. - What are you thinking?
首先我们要做的是 给你弄一套杀人的装备
The first thing we need to do is get you a killer suit.
董事会很高兴你同意接受采访
The board's excited you agreed to do the interview.
他们认为这将对公众认知有很大帮助
They think it'll go a long way towards public perception
并有助于推动我们的股价上涨
and help drive our stock price up.
巴什甚至让我转达他的感激之情
Bash even asked me to pass along his gratitude.
我这么做不是为了巴什
I'm not doing this for Bash.
他不需要知道这些
He doesn't need to know that.
米尔顿准备好了吗?
Is Milton set?
会谈还有不到一个小时的时间了
The appointment's in less than an hour.
那会给他足够的时间来完成
That'll give him enough time to get it done.
应该可以了 先生
That should do it, sir.
还不赖
Not bad.
我相信你 阿曼达
I'm trusting you, Amanda.
这必须有效果
This needs to work.
会的
It will.
过了今天 全世界都会站在你这边
After today, the whole world is going to be on your side.
如果你需要任何东西记得告诉我们
If you need anything, let us know.
我要和哈德卡斯尔将军谈谈
I'm gonna talk to General Hardcastle.
这不是我所说的
This is not what I meant by keeping things
尽可能保持正常的意思
as normal as possible.
她只是想让围观者远离
She was just trying to keep the looky-loos away.
你还好吗?
You OK?
我的手不停地出汗
My hands won't stop sweating.
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be fine.
这种“焦虑”是真实的
This "scanxiety" is real.
我只是想知道
I just want to know one way or the other,
我是否还患有癌症?
do I still have cancer or not?
日复一日
Day by day.
这就是我走到今天的原因
That's how I got this far.
我们一定会渡过难关的
And we're gonna get through this,
无论结果如何
no matter what the results are.
它们确实有点出汗
They are a little sweaty.
嘿 伙计们 看看这个
Hey, guys, check this out.
杰米·肯尼迪给我们发了信息
Jamie Kennedy texted us.
称呼我们为超级双胞胎
Called us the Super Twins.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
今天是你妈妈的体♥检♥日
Today's your mother's checkup.
我的天啊 我们完全忘记了
My gosh. We completely forgot.
妈妈 我很抱歉
Mom, I'm so sorry.
没关系
It's OK.
这里最近发生了很多事情
There's been a lot going on around here.
那么 你想我们跟你一起去吗?
Well, do you want us to come with you?
不行 跟小娜和坎迪丝去玩吧
No. Go have fun with Nat and Candice.
你确定?
You sure?
我们会告诉你们结果的
We'll let you know what happens.
爱你 妈妈 - 我也爱你
Love you, Mom. - Love you.
爱你
Love you.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
好吧 我得走了
All right. Got to get going.
电影马上就要开始了 - 等等
The movie's starting soon. - Hold on.
在你离开之前 我们需要看一下这些图表
We need to go over these schematics before you leave.
如果有什么问题 我们可以明天再解决
Well, if anything's wrong, we could just fix it tomorrow.
小虫 今天是截止日期 不是明天
Bug, the deadline's today, not tomorrow.
国防部有严格的指导方针
The DOD has strict guidelines.
如果我们继续为他们制♥造♥武器
If we're gonna keep building weapons for them
而不仅仅是停留在实验室里 必须行之有效
and not just be in the field, it needs to work.
好吧 我不看电影了
Fine. I'll skip the movie.
你确定还要继续这样做吗?
Are you sure you want to keep doing this?
当然
Of course.
只是 我们工作有点多
It's just, we work a lot.
这是不会改变的
That's not gonna change.
小虫 这样的工作 带领一个战术小队
Bug, this kind of job, leading a team like Squad K,
总会有事情要做
there's always something to do.
我会做的
And I'll do it.
是因为你想要这么做
Because you want to,
还是因为你祖父临死前
or because you told your grandfather you would
你答应过他?
right before he died?
克拉克回来了
Clark is back.
男孩们拥有超能力
The boys have powers.
我是说 如果你改变主意了
I mean, if you're having second thoughts,
现在是时候告诉我了
now's the time to tell me.
我得发短♥信♥给乔纳森 告诉他我不去了
I've got to text Jon that I'm not going.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我明白的
I got it.
走吧 玩得开心点
Go. Have some fun.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
约翰 有报导在Q公路
John, a vehicular accident
发生了一起交通事故
on County Road Q has been reported.
今天不是露易丝的体♥检♥日吗?
Isn't Lois's checkup today?
我告诉克拉克 我会处理的
I told Clark I'd cover for them.
好吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
找到他了
Got him.
谁来帮帮我
Somebody help me!
去灭火 我来救司机
Get the fire. I got the driver.
收到
Copy.
拜托 拜托
Please, please.
我出不去
I can't get out.
我的安全带卡住了
My seatbelt's stuck.
别动了 我来救你
Just stop moving. I got you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
你相信了那一切?
You're buying all that?
看上去太多了
It seems like a lot.
坎迪丝一直没有回我消息
Candice never texted me back,
所以我还不确定她想要什么
so I wasn't sure what she wanted.
别以为就因为你们现在是名人了
Don't think that you can just park your truck in our lot
就可以为了去看电影把车停在我们的停车场
and go to the movies because you're, like, celebrities now.
你还在因为我退出而生我的气?
Are you still mad at me for quitting?
没错 所以快挪一下你的车
Yep, so move your truck.
好的 27.16美元
OK. $27.16.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
等等 你们到底打不打算付钱...
What, are you gonna pay for this or...
真的有点疯狂了
It's kind of crazy.
他们来这里干什么
What are they here for?
我的天呐
My God.
他们在这里
There they are!
为了我们
For us.
乔丹太火♥辣♥了
Jordan's so hot.
小娜
Nat's.
我爱你们伙计们 - 快来 兄弟
I love you, guys. - Dude, come on.
这看起来并不正常 - 我是说 怎么这么长时间
This doesn't seem normal. - I mean, what's taking so long?
我的超声是半小时前做的
My ultrasound was a half an hour ago.
我很确定他们只是为了更全面一些
I'm sure they're just being thorough.
是啊 但这也是为什么我安排到了早上
Yeah, but that's why I scheduled it for the morning,
就为了减少等待的时间
was to minimize the freakin' wait.
很抱歉耽误你们时间了 露易丝 - 没关系
So sorry for the delay, Lois. - It's OK.
真的是这样吗?
Or is it?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表