剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
-我们从后门走 -你的好奇心呢 科莫兰
- Let's go out the back. - Where's your curiosity, Cormoran?
你难道不想知道我挖到了你♥爸♥妈的什么料吗
Don't you want to know what I dug up on your mum and dad?
-别理他 -你知道你♥爸♥就在附近
- Ignore him. - You know your dad's just round the corner.
快过去啊 感谢他在五十个人的注视下
Why don't you pop in and thank him for fucking your mum
在一堆懒人沙发上睡了你妈
on a pile of beanbags with 50 people watching?
该死
Fuck!
罗宾...
Robin...
我们走
I want you to leave right now.
你们看到了吗
Did you see that?
他打了我 快报♥警♥
He assaulted me. Call the police.
你可能因此坐牢 失去一切
You could be sent to prison. You'd lose everything.
-我送你去急诊 -别说傻话
- I'll take you to A&E. - Don't be ridiculous.
-我送你回家 -给我买♥♥点吃的
- I'll take you home. - Just... Just get me something to eat
再来瓶烈酒
and a strong drink.
关于杜斯韦特我有个想法
I had a thought about Douthwaite.
如果他跟了某个歌♥手的姓...
If he took his borrowed name from a singer...
帮我找点东西擦鼻血行吗
Could you just get me something to mop up the blood? Please.
我点了咖喱 很快就到
I've ordered a curry. Won't be long.
-你的鼻子怎么样 -没骨折
- How's your nose? - It's not broken.
现在感觉如何
How is it now?
凉点了 没关系的
Colder. It's all right.
你别再瞎忙活了 这是个意外
You can stop fussing. It was an accident.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
但你只是想...
But you're only trying...
你为什么任由他那样激怒你
Why did you let him get under your skin like that?
你知道那是个陷阱
You knew it was a set-up.
我父亲的孩子一直催我去见罗克比
My father's kids have been on at me about meeting Rokeby.
他也一直在给我打电♥话♥
He's been calling too.
我想我...
I thought I was...
-什么 -我不知道
- What? - I don't know.
你从没见过他吧
You've never met him, have you?
不 我见过
No, I have.
小时候 我妈带我去见过他一次
My mum took me to see him once when I was a kid.
我们去了录音棚
We went down to the recording studio.
我让她帮我穿上我最好的西裤
I asked her to put me in my best trousers.
-那时你多大 -七岁
- How old were you? - Seven.
他喜欢你的西裤吗
And did he like your trousers?
他们不让我们进去
We weren't allowed in.
我当时对看门的说 "你不明白
I was saying to the bloke on the door, "You don't understand.
他是我爸 是他要见我的"
"He's my dad. He's asked to see me."
最终 他们的经理来了
In the end, their manager came down
带我们进了间侧室
and he took us into a side room
他冲我妈大吼说
and he was having a go at Mum saying,
"如果是为了钱
"If this is about money,
你得去找律师 而不是像这样耍花招"
"you have to go to lawyers, not pull a stunt like this."
那一刻我意识到 他并没邀请我们来
At some point I realised he hadn't invited us.
都是我妈一厢情愿
It was all Mum.
天啊...
Oh, God...
但罗克比确实来了
Rokeby did come down, though.
也许是听到了吵架声
Probably heard the shouting.
我当时一脸鼻涕 因为我一直在哭
I had snot all over my face cos I'd been crying.
我把鼻涕擦掉
I was wiping it off.
我不想看起来像个小哭包
I didn't want to look like a whiny kid.
我不想毁了这次见面
I didn't want to ruin it.
罗克比和我妈冲彼此大吼
Rokeby and Mum were shouting at each other
最终 他看着我
and, eventually, he did look at me.
他说 "这就是个意外"
And he said, "This was a fucking accident."
我以为他是指当时的情形
I thought he meant the situation.
甚至在我们离开后 我以为他会来找我说
Even after we left, I thought he was going to find me and say,
"对不起
"Sorry about that.
我今天过得很糟
"I'm having a bad day.
我不是那个意思"
"I didn't mean it."
我当时可穿着我最好的西裤
I mean, I was wearing my best trousers.
这就是为什么我再也不♥穿♥西裤了
And that's why I've never worn trousers again.
真不该对孩子说那种话
That is a terrible thing to say to a kid.
可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine.
公平地说 他并没说错
To be fair to him, he wasn't wrong.
你的出身并不重要
Well, it doesn't matter where you come from.
你是个好人 这才是最重要的
You're a good man, and that's all that matters.
这话是一个差点被你打断鼻梁人说的
And that's coming from someone whose nose you nearly broke.
我原以为...
I thought I was...
我已对他释怀
...free of him.
这显然不是真的
It's obviously not true.
对不起
Sorry.
再来点酒吗
More booze?
好的 谢谢
Yes. Please.
我明天要回家
I'm supposed to be going home tomorrow.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
老实说
Be honest.
很美
Beautiful.
那是谁
Who's that?
罗哈恩来送咖喱
Rohaan with the curry.
他是怎么进大门的
How did he get in the main door?
我给他配了把钥匙
I had a key cut for him.
这样我就不用跑上跑下了
Save me going up and down the stairs.
-我去拿 -不
- I'll go. - No.
你知道盘子在哪里 我去...
You know where the plates are. I'll...
你好
Hi.
抱歉 我不是故意打扰的
Sorry. Erm... I didn't mean to interrupt.
不不不 不是
Oh, no, no, no. That wasn't...
真的 真的不关我的事
It's honestly, honestly, none of my business.
老大说他想今天拿到这个 所以
Boss man said he wanted these before end of play today, so...
我的鼻子需要冰敷 所以才
I needed some ice for my nose, which is why...
很有圣诞感
Very Christmassy.
圣诞快乐 罗宾
Have a good one, Robin.
我不打扰你了
I'll leave you to it.
好 圣诞快乐
Yeah. Happy Christmas. Yeah.
斯特莱克夫人
Mrs Strike?
你的外卖♥♥
Got your delivery.
谢谢
Thank you.
该换班了
Time for a change of shift.
马丁可以收拾抱子甘蓝
Martin can do the sprouts.
没关系 我做得挺开心的
It's all right. I'm happy doing them.
看到了吗 不要搅了罗宾的兴致
See? Don't ruin Robin's fun.
家里又有小孩子真是太好了
It's so lovely having a baby in the house again.
厕所更臭了
Bathroom smells worse.
纸尿裤而已 倒掉垃圾就好了
They're only nappies. You can always empty the bin.
家族在壮大
The family's expanding.
严格来说 我们得到了斯蒂芬的孩子
Technically, we gained Stephen's baby
但是失去了罗宾的丈夫 增益归零
but we've lost Robin's husband, so it's zero gain.
马丁 别这么混♥蛋♥
Martin, stop being such an arse.
抱歉 晚餐那天我太混了
Sorry for being a tit at dinner.
晚餐很愉快
It was thoroughly enjoyable.
我想罗宾不这么认为
I'm not sure Robin would agree with that.
你打算什么时候约她出去
When are you going to ask her out?
开玩笑
Kidding.
你不是第一个这么问的
You're not the first to ask.
对于军队还有什么问题吗
Any more questions about the Army?
我想我没问题了
I think I'm set.
你该回家穿暖和点 你要感冒了
And you should get home and wrap up. You're getting a cold.
我没事
I'm not.
你有鼻音了 是感冒
You sound nasal. It's a cold.
只有我
Only me.
你在哪
Where are you?
给你带来了你的信 一些汤
Got you your post, some soup
你的客户和仰慕者的几个礼物
and a few presents from your clients and admirers.
这些应该能让你振作起来
They ought to cheer you up.
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
很差
Bad.
苹果醋 我女儿觉得它很管用
Apple cider vinegar. My daughter swears by it.
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表