剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
我要下楼去
Oh, I'm coming down.
不 不 别下楼
No, no, no. Don't come down.
我会回来过圣诞
I'll be back for Christmas.
到时候会很特别
It will be special.
不要特别 正常过就好
Not special, just normal.
我就是这个意思
That's what I meant.
抱歉 我忘了登记了
Sorry. I forgot to sign out.
小礼物是巧克力 让他先吃那个
谢谢
Thanks.
我爸愿意见你们
旅程顺利吗
How was the trip?
安娜·菲普斯决定让我们和她父亲谈谈
Anna Phipps has decided to let us talk to her dad.
希望我们能把伤疤的事弄清楚
Hopefully we'll get an answer on that scar.
太好了
Great.
我也没闲着
Well, I've been busy.
便条确实是卢卡·里奇写给玛戈的
Luca Ricci did write that note to Margot.
-这就是证据 -门开着 从楼梯上来
- Here's the proof. - It's open, come up the stairs.
字迹是一样的 看
It's the same handwriting. Look.
都是奇怪的大小写混用
It's the same weird mix of upper and lower case.
一模一样
It's exactly the same.
你从哪搞来的这个
Where did you get that?
-下流里奇的疗养院 -对
- Mucky Ricci's nursing home? - Yeah.
什么时候
When?
你不在的时候
While you were away.
我不是告诉过你不要去吗
After I told you not to?
我必须得去 这能证明卢卡涉案
It needed doing. This is proof that Luca was involved.
你觉得卢卡找到你需要多长时间
How long do you think it would take Luca to find you?
我做了伪装 用了假名
I wore a disguise. I used a fake name.
他不会查到我们的
It will not come back to us.
你为什么不说 "不错 干得漂亮"
Why don't you just say, "Well done, this was good work."
确实不错 但是重点不在这个
It was. That's beside the point.
我不希望他往你脸上泼硫酸
I don't want him to throw acid in your face.
或者我脸上
Or mine.
我要下班了
I think I'm done for the day.
我很小心
I was careful.
你应该先跟我商量一下
You should have discussed it with me first.
我是格洛丽亚·孔蒂
I'm Gloria Conti.
我可以走了吗
All right for me to go?
谢谢 帕特
Thanks, Pat.
请进 孔蒂小姐
Come in, Miss Conti.
好多年没人这么叫我了
It's a long time since someone called me that.
我的孩子只知道我叫玛丽·贾伯特
My children only know me as Mary Jaubert.
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
我几天前跟贾伯特太太通过电♥话♥
I spoke to Mrs Jaubert a few days ago.
没想到你会来
I wasn't expecting you to come.
我也一样 但是...
Well, neither was I, but I...
我读到过你们的新闻
Well, I read about you,
然后我想
and then I thought
也许你们是好人那边的
perhaps you're on the side of the angels.
而且我必须要跟你们谈谈
And then I really did have to talk to you because
因为我觉得很有可能
I think there's a good chance that
玛戈是...
Margot died...
因为我而死
..Because of me.
你想喝点什么
Can I get you a drink?
好 来点烈酒 谢谢
Yeah. Something strong, please.
马上来
Come through.
不 我祖父经营一家咖啡厅
No, my grandfather ran a coffee shop.
我父亲在伦敦交通公♥司♥上班
And my dad worked for London Transport.
他们都不是罪犯
None of them were criminals!
我当年很害羞 我很讨厌这一点
But I was shy and I hated being shy.
我希望看起来强悍
I wanted to look tough.
我的姓是孔蒂
I had my surname, Conti,
而且当年《教父》正好上映
and The Godfather had just come out.
所以我就想 "我可以成为那样的人"
So I thought, "Oh, that's what I could become".
我现在觉得很羞愧
I'm still so ashamed.
我们不会指责你
We're not here to judge.
换了玛戈也会这么说
That's what Margot would have said.
她总能一眼看穿我
She always saw right through me.
她希望我能回去读书
She wanted me to go back to school,
但是我决心要成为迈克尔·柯里昂的妻子
but I was set on being Michael Corleone's wife.
结果最后
And what I ended up with was...
我和卢卡·里奇在一起了
..Luca Ricci.
让我等这么久
Kept me waiting.
我要锁门的
I had to lock up.
你说六点就能下班
Said you'd be done by six.
我说的是我们六点打烊 其他人都走了我才能走
I said six is when we close. I can't go to anyone else has gone.
你当我傻吗
Do you think I'm stupid?
我都已经在这等了15分钟了
Now, I've been waiting here 15 minutes.
没有病人出来 连个人影都没有
No patients coming out. No sign of anyone.
不久一个巴基斯坦佬溜出来 然后你就出来了
And then a Paki slips out and you come out a minute after.
这说明什么
So, what's that about?
那是古普塔医生
That's Dr Gupta.
他在完成文书工作
He's finishing his paperwork.
他是我领导 我不能...
He's my boss. I can't just...
你以为我不知道你是谁吗
Do you think I don't know what you are?!
你这该死的婊♥子♥
You fucking whore.
你是怎么买♥♥的那件大衣的
How you buying that coat?!
我攒钱买♥♥的
I saved up!
如果你想那样赚钱
If that's the way you want to make money,
我能把你送去"工作"
I can put you to work.
-你是... -我想着要是有人还在就好了
- What are you...? - I was hoping someone would still be here.
我要回楼里
I need to get back into the building.
是的 她不是...
Yeah, well, she's not...
如果我们结束时你还在这 我会报♥警♥
If you're still here when we're done, I'll call the police.
格洛丽亚 下车
Get out now, Gloria, please.
去开门 我一会儿就过去
Go and open up. I'll be with you in a minute.
开车滚远点
Start your car and drive away.
你不知道你在和什么人说话
You've got no idea who you're talking to.
我知道我在和什么人说话
I know what kind of man I'm talking to.
我诊治过一些跟你这种人在一起的女人
I've treated women with men like you in their lives,
我在法庭上帮她们提供证据
and I've given evidence on their behalf in court.
我还会这么做
And I'll do it again.
你不如快滚 以后离她远点
So, why don't you fuck off and stay away from her?
转告格洛丽亚 我晚点再见她
Tell Gloria I'll see her later.
他不总是那样
He's not always like that.
我不关心他什么样
I don't care about him.
我觉得你很有潜力
I see so much potential in you.
你比你表现的更聪明
You're cleverer than you let on.
像他那种人 一旦发现就会惩罚你
Men like him, when they find that out, they'll punish you for it.
他们最厌恶的莫过于
There's nothing they hate more than a woman
一个认清了自己的女人
who sees who they are.
但我任由它发生
But I let it happen.
犯的错不等于我们本身
We aren't our mistakes.
对待错误的方式才展现出我们是什么样的人
It's what we do about our mistakes that shows who we are.
我没能结束这段关系
Well, I didn't end it.
我试过了 但...
I tried to, but...
...我总是重蹈覆辙
..I kept making the same mistakes.
我前夫出轨三次 每次都是跟同一个女人
My ex-husband cheated on me three times with the same woman.
我用了很长时间才看清
It took me a long time to see it.
-你怪你自己吗 -嗯
- Did you blame yourself? - Yeah.
最后我终于提出分手了
Finally, I did do it.
我告诉卢卡一切结束了
I told Luca it was over.
谢谢 格洛丽亚
Thanks, Gloria.
后来他出现在圣诞派对上
And then he turns up at our Christmas party
带着他爸爸
with his dad.
我非常害怕当众吵起来
I was terrified at making a scene.
失陪一下
I'll be two seconds.
你没必要走
You don't have to go.
有必要的 班伯勒医生
I do, Dr Bamborough.
你是个好女孩 格洛丽亚
You're a nice girl, Gloria.
我儿子喜欢你
My son likes you.
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表