剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
你不会想惹他的
You don't want to upset him.
后来我怀孕了
And then I got pregnant.
我以为这就完了 我不得不嫁给他
I thought that was the end. I thought I'd have to marry him.
玛戈帮你预约了流产手术 是吗
Margot helped you get an abortion, didn't she?
她用自己名字预约的
She booked it under her own name.
手术后她也陪着我
Yeah, and she stayed with me afterwards.
她救了我的命
She saved my life.
她生前的最后一天你在场
You were there on her last day.
可以给我们从头到尾讲讲吗
Could you talk us through that?
我自己在那
Well, I was there on my own.
然后一个女孩进来了
And then this girl comes in.
请坐...
Take a seat...
西奥 好像是西奥多拉
Theo? Theodora, maybe.
怎么了
Yep?
刚来了一个女孩 想看医生
There's a girl just come in, asking to be seen.
让她明天再来
She has to come back tomorrow.
她疼痛剧烈
She's in a lot of pain.
好 你能帮我把甜甜圈从冰箱拿出来吗
OK, can you grab me my doughnut from the fridge?
-你再多待一会儿可以吗 -可以的
- You all right to stay a little bit longer? - Yeah.
我可以帮你拆 如果你愿意的话
I can open these for you, if you like.
别碰
Er, leave those alone, please.
好的
Ok.
那个女孩宫外孕
Well, the girl had an ectopic pregnancy,
要不是玛戈给她看 估计她会死的
and if Margot hadn't seen her then, she could have died.
玛戈比你先走的吗
Did Margot leave before you?
我得让乌娜等很久了
I'm going to be so late for Oonagh.
外面雨可大了
It's horrible out there.
他会杀了你的 格洛丽亚
He'll kill you, Gloria.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, don't you?
和那种男人在一起 永远不会有希望的
With men like that, it never, ever gets better.
那就晚安吧
Goodnight, then.
晚安 班伯勒医生
Night, Dr Bamborough.
她走之后我又待了十分钟
I was there another ten minutes after she left,
就关关灯之类的
just turning out lights, things like that.
为什么这些会让你觉得她失踪了责任在你呢
How does any of that make you responsible for what happened?
我觉得是卢卡绑♥架♥了她
I think Luca abducted her.
不是他亲手干的 因为七点我和他在一起
Not him, personally, because I was with him by seven,
也许是某个堂表亲戚干的
but maybe a cousin.
他知道她想让我离开他
He knew she wanted me to leave him.
他说如果我离开他
He said if I ever left him,
他就杀了她
he'd have her killed.
他说他爸曾经杀害了一个叫卡拉的女孩
He said his dad once killed a girl called Kara
因为她告发了他们
for informing on them.
他还给我看一个拔掉牙齿的男人的照片
And he showed me photos of a man having his teeth pulled out,
卡拉
所以我就相信他了
so I believed him.
她一失踪我就应该去找警♥察♥
And I should have gone to the police and told them
告诉他们这些
as soon as she disappeared,
但卢卡说他们已经买♥♥通了警探
but Luca said they had detectives on the payroll.
当我意识到玛戈...
When I realised Margot...
...不会回来了...
..wasn't ever coming back...
...我去了法国
...I went to France.
从那之后一直在法国
Been there ever since.
这是我第一次回伦敦
It's the first time I've been back in London.
变样了
It's changed.
除了玛戈 唯一一个知道流产这件事的就是我丈夫
The only other person who knows about the abortion is my husband.
我们肯定保密
It won't go further than us.
不是的
No.
我想说的是
What I really want to say is,
如果你们能找到证据 证明是卢卡做的
if you find something that proves that Luca did it,
我愿意上庭作证
I will go to court.
我会把和你们说过的都说出来
I'll tell them everything I've told you.
这样也还不清我欠玛戈的情
I owe Margot that and more.
她是我认识的最勇敢 最善良的人
She was the bravest, kindest person I've ever known.
她拯救了我
She saved me.
你找到了她 干得太漂亮了
You did bloody well finding her.
你任何事都干得太漂亮了
You've done bloody well with everything.
对不起 我太混♥蛋♥了
I'm sorry I'm such a prick.
没关系
No problem.
我们明天罗伊·菲普斯家见
I'll see you at Roy Phipps' house tomorrow?
安娜和我说你们可能有关于玛戈的信息
Anna tells me you might have information about Margot.
我们希望你能回答某些问题
We're hoping you might be able to help with some questions.
抱歉打断 你们到底有没有联♥系♥我女儿
I'm sorry, did you or did you not approach my daughter,
承诺说你们有新信息
promising new information?
有
We did.
现在真正能帮助我们的是
What might really help us now is
确认玛戈身上是否有一道伤疤
to know if Margot had a scar.
叫她班伯勒医生
Dr Bamborough.
班伯勒医生身上这里是否有道伤疤
If Dr Bamborough had a scar on this part of her body.
她没有
No, she didn't.
只有几个痣
A couple of moles.
就没了
No more than that.
你有照片吗
Do you have any photographs?
我妻子的裸照让你带回家吗
Of my wife naked for you to take home?
这个男的是谁啊
Who is this man?
他只是来帮助你女儿的 罗伊
He's just trying to help your daughter, Roy.
就只是这样而已
That's all this is.
辛西娅 帮我一把
Cynthia, would you?
假日
Holidays.
我们最后一个假日 1974年的夏天
Our last one, summer of 1974.
在法国 在影集的最后几页
France. It's towards the back.
不是她
It's not her.
为什么你不告诉我你有这些照片
Why didn't you tell me you had these?
它们摆在那儿半个世纪了
They've been sitting there for half a century.
我以为这些都是医学书籍
I thought those were medical books.
你为什么不告诉我你有妈妈的照片啊
Why didn't you tell me you had photos of mum here?
我只有两张和妈妈的合照 两张而已
I have two photos of mum and me together. Two!
你都不记得她
You don't remember her.
我们选了给你一个有生活气息的家
We chose to give you a living home
而不是灵堂
rather than a mausoleum.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我们从来没想过骗你
We never meant to.
而你还不明白我为什么从来没信任过你
And you wonder why I never trusted you.
因为你把她的存在当成一个罪恶的秘密
Treating her existence like a guilty secret.
我雇了这些人来寻找事情的真♥相♥
I hired these people to find out what happened.
他们是侦探
They're detectives.
所以是你骗了我
So, you lied to me.
你是个懦夫
You're a coward.
你觉得她跟其他人有染
You thought she was seeing someone else.
一个叫保罗·萨奇韦尔的人吗
A Paul Satchwell?
我一直都有证据
When all the time I had evidence
证明她可能还活着
that she might even still be alive.
那条项链不是她的
That necklace wasn't hers.
从那以后你所做的一切
And everything you've done since confirms
都证明了我帮你选的是对的 你这个傻姑娘
that I did the right thing for you, you stupid girl.
你胡说
That's bullshit.
我遇到过有相似经历的男人 他们爱的女人失踪了
I met other men whose women had gone missing
他们的人生都因此被毁了
and it destroyed them.
布莱恩·塔克
Brian Tucker,
因为执着于寻找女儿
losing his marriage over his obsession
婚姻破裂
with finding his daughter.
他几乎是
He almost had me roped in,
逼着我陪他在酒吧坐会儿 还有...
sitting in a pub with him and...
还有特里·沃尔夫森
And Terry Wolfson.
特里为了他妹妹卡拉酗酒而死
Oh, Terry drinking himself to death over his sister, Kara.
还有布莱恩想把半个伦敦都挖个遍
And Brian wanting to dig up half of London!
他们都疯了
It was madness.
没有任何证据表明
There wasn't even any proof
克瑞德杀了这些女人
that Creed had killed any of our women.
她们就那样 消失了
They were simply...gone.
我们只有这点共同之处
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表