剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
You're a good man.
我太为你骄傲了
I'm so proud of you.
我可爱的孩子
My lovely boy.
我爱你 琼
I love you, Joan.
斯蒂克
Stick?
亲爱的泰德 科莫兰 露西
Dear Ted, Cormoran and Lucy.
请你们节哀
I'm so sorry for your loss.
我知道你们会非常想念她
I know how much she'll be missed.
我未能有幸见到琼 但感觉像认识她许久了
I wish I'd met Joan, but I feel like I knew her.
贝茜花束
收件人 科莫兰·斯特莱克和家人
她呵护科莫兰平安长大
She was there for Cormoran when he was growing up
他能成为这样优秀的人
and knowing the man he became,
我对她无比感激
I'll always be grateful to her for that.
能去见克瑞德真是好消息
That's great news about Creed.
克瑞德只跟你谈
Creed'll only talk to you.
-我知道你没有说过你同意 -我去
- I know that's not something you agreed to... - I'll do it.
当然要去
Of course I'll do it.
葬礼是什么时候
When's the funeral?
要等到圣诞节之后
Not till after Christmas.
我们明天要去见安娜
So we're seeing Anna tomorrow.
我去不了
Oh, I... I can't make the meeting.
-抱歉 有件事我想挪开 -罗宾 罗宾
- I'm sorry. I tried to move this other thing... - Robin, Robin.
-但是安排不开 -你做得够多了
- ..And I can't. - You've done more than enough.
没事的
It's fine.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
明天再聊
I'll talk to you tomorrow.
在过去的证据当中
In terms of historic evidence,
我们发现警方犯了一个严重的错误
we found the police made one serious error.
有目击者声称看见两个人在电♥话♥亭附近争执
They discounted a statement by a witness who saw two people
警方认为此事与案子无关
struggling near a phone box.
但恐怕我们也没查到更多
I'm afraid it hasn't got us any further.
我们拜访的所有人都说
Everyone we've spoken to says
你母亲不会为了萨奇韦尔或者任何人而扔下你
your mum would never have left you for Satchwell or anyone else.
你母亲告诉你父亲她要去见萨奇韦尔
Your mum told your dad she'd met Satchwell.
所以他建议警方去萨奇韦尔住的地方调查
That's why he suggested the police check Satchwell's place.
没有证据表明他们有婚外情
There's no evidence of an affair.
我认为她只是想让你父亲多关注她一些
I think she wanted a bit more attention from your dad.
我得说 知道了他和那些失去身边女性的男人们
I have to say, just knowing that he met up with those other men
见过面以后
who'd lost women...
意味着他确实想找到她
It means he was trying to find her.
他尽力了
He tried.
我认为我们应该继续下去 不管代价如何
I think we should keep going. Whatever it takes.
不 听我说完
No. Hear me out.
罗伊曾经找过她
Roy looked for her.
他意识到自己承受不了才停手的
He only stopped when he realised he couldn't cope.
我能问问为什么你的搭档说
Can I ask you about what your partner said
想继续查下去
about wanting to continue?
对不起 她不应该那么说
I'm sorry. That wasn't appropriate.
但听起来是真情实感
It was real, though.
我感觉她是真的在乎
I felt like she really cared.
确实 我们都在乎
She does. We both do.
我们之前商量好的预算快要用完了
We're nearly at the limit of what we agreed we'd spend.
别管钱不钱的
Bugger the money.
这关乎你是不是开心
This is your happiness.
如果换做你 如果你是委托人 你的母亲失踪了
If it were you, if you were the client and it was your mother,
你会继续找下去吗
would you still keep looking?
如果你们决定要继续的话
If you decide that's what you want to do,
我们愿意降低收费继续查下去 可以只收成♥本♥价♥
we'd be happy to work at a lower rate. We'd do it at cost.
我们希望你们继续
It is what we want.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我认识的人都不理解
Nobody I know can understand why
为什么仅仅一年的婚姻需要这么长时间来理清
a one-year marriage is taking so long to sort out.
我只想要回我父母出的房♥子的定金
All I want back is the deposit my parents gave me for the house.
我资助过你
I've subsidised you.
你是想让我净身出户
Do you need me to walk away with nothing
然后让离婚看上去都是我的错对吗
so that it looks like it's all my fault?
我可以把这些写信告诉你的朋友们
Because I can write to your friends and say that
如果你需要的话
if that's what you need.
现在反而我们都坐在这里耽误工作
Instead, we're both just sat here missing work.
我看你那工作耽误不耽误的无所谓
Yeah, well, I doubt that makes that much difference to you.
别忘了 我知道你挣多少钱
Don't forget, I know what you earn.
-感谢你乐意和克瑞德谈 -我全力以赴
- Thanks for agreeing to talk to Creed.- I'm all in.
我们都会帮你找路易丝
You've got both of us until we find Louise.
其实你有了罗宾也不需要其他人了
Not that you need anyone else when you've got Robin.
八十年代一个美国人给他做的心理侧写
A psychological profile done by an American in the '80s.
做得非常好
It's very good.
侧写的大意是 克瑞德希望别人觉得他很聪明
The gist of it is, Creed likes people to think he's clever.
所以利用他的狂妄自大
So play on his vanity?
他希望你
Oh, he'll expect you to
为了找到玛戈的尸体跟他玩游戏
be playing a game to get Margot's body back.
他会很享受的
He'll enjoy it.
他对占星术或者是玄学感兴趣吗
Was he interested in astrology or the occult?
因为第一个负责案子的警探...
Because the first detective who worked on the case...
我太了解塔博特了
I know all about Talbot.
他用星象来查案 对吧
Using star signs to solve the case, wasn't it?
克瑞德确实喜欢阿莱斯特·克劳利
Creed did like Aleister Crowley.
他们在他的公♥寓♥找到了他写的书
They found his books in the flat.
有一些理论提出
And there's a few theories that
他选择某些特定的晚上去抓女人进行撒旦仪式
he chose certain nights to take women for satanic rituals.
我们会调查一下这个方向的
Well, we'll look into that.
试着让他谈谈那些没被挖掘过的地方
Try and get him talking about places they never dug.
那些他们找过的地方我用绿色标出来了
I mean, spots they did check are marked in green.
那是埃平森林
That's Epping Forest.
路易斯被带走的时候 警♥察♥已经在那里了 对吧
The police were already there when Louise was taken, weren't they?
干得漂亮
Oh, well done. Yeah.
对 那个时候他已经快没有合适的地方埋尸了
Yeah, he was running out of places by then.
你需要做的是
What you want to do is
让他谈谈另外十二个地点
get him talking about these other 12 spots.
他姑姑住在大切其伍德附近
His aunt's place near Great Church Wood,
伊斯灵顿的射手酒店
the Archer Hotel in Islington.
他当时是那里的常客
Now, he was a regular there.
然后这里有个旧粮仓 也有可能
Then there's the old granary building. That's another one.
下午好 殿下
Afternoon, your highness.
我回来一趟就走 这是给你的
Just ducking in. These are for you.
那个死了的医生查得怎么样了
How's it going with the dead doc?
失踪的医生
Missing doctor.
客人愿意相信什么我们就说什么 对吧
Whatever the client needs to believe. Am I right?
滑头那边怎么样了
How's it going with Shifty?
很好 快完成了 就差一点点
Yeah, good. Nearly there, inches away.
你圣诞怎么安排的
You... You got any Christmas plans?
回我父母家
Going home to my mum and dad's.
准备好你的圣诞礼物袜了吗
Got your Christmas stockings ready?
早过了那个年纪了
Too old for all that.
我以为你觉得那都是垃圾
Mmm. I thought you thought that was junk.
你把它打开放在这里
You left it open.
或者是羊头恶魔干的
Or did Baphomet do that?
塔博特还是值得夸奖的 是他最先意识到
To give Talbot his due, he was the first person to realise
有一个连环杀手在活动
there was a serial killer at work.
我仍然觉得...
I still think... I mean...
"杀手是摩羯座" 最起码他还有一套推论
"The killer is Capricorn." He at least had a theory.
-他觉得罗伊是摩羯座杀手 -但之后他划掉了
- Roy was his Capricorn. - Yeah, but then he crosses out
他列出的所有嫌犯的星图
his whole list of star sign codes for his suspects.
我认为某种程度上他知道自己搞错了
I think he knew he'd got it wrong somehow.
"施密特解释了一切" 我们把施密特找来吧
"Schmidt explains everything." Let's get Schmidt in here.
帕特
Pat?
你把他的塔罗牌拿出来了
You got his tarot cards out.
我妈以前每天都摆塔罗牌
My mum used to do it every day,
帮她做明智的决定
to help her make all her good decisions.
来吧 你肯定知道怎么玩
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表