剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
-抱歉迟到了 -迟到总比不到强
- Sorry I'm late. - Better late than never.
好 开始工作吧
Right, let's get started.
-笔 -给
- Pen? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
好 山姆
OK, Sam.
现在言之过早
It's early days,
但我的目标肯定出轨了
but I'm pretty sure my target's having an affair.
跟一个女孩搞在一起
Something about the way he keeps
这女孩还不是他太太
shagging this girl he's not married to.
老是约在同一个地方
Keep using the same place, though.
我可以装上窃听器
I could probably bug it.
先试试能不能拍到照片
Let's try and get photos, first.
-索尔呢 -下周我能让他的助理戴上窃听器
- Saul? - Another week and I can get his PA to wear a wire.
-什么 -我策反了他的助理
- Sorry? - I've got his PA all softened up.
她将成为我的大规模杀伤性武器
She's going to be my weapon of mass destruction.
我不是说过 不要接触任何人
I thought I said not to approach anyone.
我们的任务是监控
This is a surveillance job.
对 如果你给斯特莱克打个电♥话♥
Yeah, but if you ring Strike...
我不需要给斯特莱克打电♥话♥ 我说了算
I don't need to ring Strike. I made that decision.
助理的事我告诉了斯特莱克
I told Strike about the PA.
他觉得这个主意不错
I think he thought it was a good idea.
-抱歉 让你不高兴了吗 -我没有不高兴
- Sorry, have I upset ya? - No, I'm not upset.
你看起来不太高兴
Yeah, well, you seem a bit upset.
我们在富勒姆有个新活
Well, we've got a new job starting in Fulham.
你去负责那边 帕特会给你介绍情况
I'm going to put you on that. Pat'll brief you.
再给我一周时间攻克滑头
Just give me one more week on Shifty.
我想有始有终
I want to see the job done properly.
一周听起来很合理
One more week sounds reasonable.
你们两个 罗宾说了算
Both of you. Robin's the boss, yeah?
她说什么我们照办就行了 好吗
How's about we do whatever the fuck she tells us, OK?
罗宾 真的
Robs, for real,
只消一周 我就能掌握滑头的所有信息
one week, and I'll have everything we need on Shifty.
我该说的已经说过了
I've told you what's happening.
说实话 能确认你妈妈身上有疤的人
To be honest, we're struggling to find someone who can confirm
我们几乎找不到
if your mum had a scar.
我也不想这样说
I mean, I hate to suggest it,
不过保罗·萨奇韦尔也许可以
but Paul Satchwell might...
他人在希腊 不回消息
He's living in Greece, not responding to our messages.
能不能在不惹到你父亲的情况下问问他
Is there a way you could ask your dad without it blowing up?
我考虑一下
I'll think about it.
问了有区别吗
Well, could it change things?
你来决定
It's your decision.
不过的确 可能很重要
But, honestly, yes, it could be important.
由你来决定
I'll leave it with you.
好吧
Ok.
再见
Bye.
兄弟
Diddy!
回来了都不说一声
What are you doing here and not telling your mates?!
要是我提前知道 我们现在已经烂醉如泥了
We could have been arseholed by now!
也许是因为他应该陪着琼吧
Maybe because he's meant to be spending time with Joan.
她情况如何
How is she?
跟我们想得一样
As expected.
她今天情况如何 你到底去没去看她
How is she today, though? Have you actually seen her?
你有麻烦了
You're in trouble, now.
祝你好运 朋友
Best of luck, mate.
有时间喝一杯吗
You got time for one, do you reckon?
谢谢你载我过来
Thanks so much for the lift.
别客气 露西 你
Any time, Luce. And you...
下次记得给我打电♥话♥
..Call me next time, yeah?
工作电♥话♥打完了的话 一起去看看琼吧
If you're done with your work calls, shall we go and see Joan?
圣彼得疗养院
我正好要去圣彼得
I'm actually just going to St Peter's,
我是监测机构RG的工作人员
I'm from RG, the monitoring agency?
能否对您做一个简短的调查
Have you got two mins for a super-quick survey?
-好的 -非常感谢
- OK, OK. - Thank you so much.
您今天是来看望哪位的
So, who have you been to see, today?
-我太太伊妮德 -伊妮德
- My wife, Enid. - Enid.
您是否认为她得到了妥善的照顾
And do you feel she's being looked after?
算是吧 毕竟费用这么高
You'd hope so, given the fees.
费用高昂 我记一下
Fee levels, I'll make a note.
你好
All right?
我来探望伊妮德
I'm here to see Enid.
瓦妮莎·琼斯 伊妮德·琼斯
我叔叔应该今天也要来
I think my uncle's coming in, as well, today.
他前脚刚走
You just missed him.
萨迪·奥基夫女士 在 尼克·里奇先生 在
伊妮德·琼斯女士 在
多谢
Thanks.
里奇先生
Mr Ricci?
关于玛戈·班伯勒 我有几个问题问你
I'd like to ask you a few questions about Margot Bamborough.
记得她吗
Do you remember her?
是记得的意思吗
Is that a yes?
别对我笑嘻嘻的 人♥渣♥
Don't you smile at me, you piece of shit.
我知道你的所作所为
I know what you did.
那现在怎么办
What do you think happens now, then, eh?
我也在你头上套个麻袋怎么样
Am I going to tie a bag over your head, too?
你是谁
Who are you?
你是他家人吗
Are you family?
我是他儿子
I'm his son.
我离开的时候路过 听见他在呻♥吟♥
I'm on my way out and he's making these moaning noises.
护士又不在
There's no nurses around.
我就进来了 还以为他要死了
I come in, cos I thought he was dying.
没错 他经常呻♥吟♥ 但没什么要紧的 对吧 爸爸
Yeah, he moans a bit, don't mean nothing, though, do it, Dad?
那你陪他吧
Well, I'll leave you to it, then.
就是这样 他就是这样呻♥吟♥的
That's it. That's what he was doing.
就像噎住了一样
Like he's choking or something.
呻♥吟♥可不是这样的
That's not what choking sounds like.
你叫什么名字 我怎么之前没见过你
What's your name? Ain't seen you round 'ere before.
瓦妮莎
Vanessa.
-瓦妮莎 你来探望谁啊 凡妮莎 -我太姥姥
- Vanessa? Who you 'ere to see, Vanessa? - My great granny.
-那她叫什么名字 -萨迪
- Oh, yeah, which one's that, then? - Sadie.
她跟你父亲隔着几个房♥间
She's a few doors down from your old man.
通常是我妈妈来 但是她在度假
My mum usually comes, but she's on holiday,
所以我来给她送礼物
so I thought i'd bring some presents.
真贴心啊 是吧
Oh, that's lovely, that, innit?
家属
Family person!
圣诞节快到了 对吧
I dunno, it's Christmas, innit?
圣诞节 是啊
Christmas. Yeah...
你知道他喜欢
You know what he'd like
什么样的圣诞礼物吗
for Christmas?
不知道
No.
来自美女的一个吻
A kiss from a pretty girl!
来啊
Go on, then.
你真不要脸
You're cheeky, aren't ya?!
来啊 亲他一下
Go on, give him a kiss.
行了 哥们 探亲愉快
Yeah, all right, mate. Enjoy your visit.
很高兴你父亲没事
I'm glad your old man's all right.
不打算跟萨迪说再见吗
Not saying bye-bye to Sadie?
她已经睡了
She'll be asleep, now.
你不打算陪陪你父亲吗
You not staying with your dad?
我父亲那人不爱说话
Not much of a talker, my dad.
你忘了登记了
You forgot to sign out.
对啊
Oh, yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不是来看西尔维的吗
Thought you were here to see Sylvie?
是萨迪
Sadie.
我也给伊妮德带了点礼物
I dropped off some presents for Enid, as well.
你怎么这么多问题 哥们
What's with all the questions, mate?
表示一下友好而已
Just trying to be friendly.
你需要搭车吗
You want a lift?
不用了 谢谢
I'm all right. Thanks, though.
我要走了
I'm going.
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表