剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
Not that I know of.
话说回来 我什么时候见她光着身子了
Mind you, when was I going to see her naked?
不 我觉得我知道那可能是什么
No, I think I know what that might be.
她的确流过产
I mean, she did have an abortion.
流产不会留下那样的伤疤
That's not leaving a scar like that.
你那是传言
That's gossip.
我只是想帮上忙
Well, I'm just trying to be helpful.
是玛戈失踪前一个月左右
It was about a month before Margot disappeared.
我接到一通诊所的电♥话♥
I took a call from a clinic
确认玛戈在布莱德街这家诊所的预约
confirming an appointment for Margot at this clinic in Bride Street.
当然了 那时候人们去布莱德街
But, of course, back then, the only reason people went
唯一的原因就是...
to Bride Street was for...
...偷偷堕胎
..private abortions.
我们应该说的是
What we should say
玛戈是一位好医生
is that Margot was a good doctor.
她很专业
She knew her stuff.
对 我觉得是
Oh, yeah, I suppose so.
她对你的小凯很好 不是吗
She was good for your Kev, wasn't she?
我一直想表达的是
All I'm trying to say
现在说她坏话并不公平
is it's not fair to bad mouth her now.
我不是不喜欢她
I didn't not like her.
我就是觉得她有点自命不凡
I just thought she was a bit of a snob.
她不会让我们给她沏茶
I mean, she wouldn't let us make cups of tea for her
就因为觉得我们会放太多奶
because we made it too milky, you know what I mean?
但她低血糖时候会让我帮她买♥♥蛋糕
But she had me going out for cakes if she felt her blood sugar
或者给她丈夫打电♥话♥
was lowering, or ringing her husband,
要么给她孩子拿纸尿片
or fetching nappies for her kid.
那都不是我的工作
That is not my job.
这一点都不女性主义
So, er, how is that feminism?
我有一次要隐蔽在壕沟里腐烂的绵羊边上
I once had to take cover in a ditch next to a rotting sheep.
跟刚才她放的屁比呢
Better or worse than those farts?
差不多
Very similar.
让我闪回那时候
Really took me back.
有点冷了 不是吗
Well, it's getting a bit chilly, isn't it?
是啊 是这样
Yeah, yeah, it is.
-很高兴再次见到二位 -再见
- Nice to see you both, again. - Bye.
古普塔医生
Dr. Gupta?
欢迎
Ah, welcome!
感谢你发的圣诞派对录像 感谢你愿意见我们
Thank you for the Christmas party footage and for meeting us.
-这是科莫兰·斯特莱克 -谢谢
- This is Cormoran Strike. - Thank you.
很高兴见到你
It's a pleasure.
我可能还有更多玛戈的家庭录像
I might have more home movies of Margot in them.
-我帮你们找找 -谢谢你
- I'll look for you. - Thank you.
你认识这两个人吗
Do you recognise either of these two men?
不认识
No.
我记忆力极好
And I've an excellent memory.
这里他们都知道
They all know me here.
我们把这栋楼租了出去
So, we kept the building, as landlords.
比开诊所可赚的多多了
Makes more money than medicine ever did.
我们想找到格洛丽亚·孔蒂
We were hoping to find Gloria Conti.
玛戈非常喜欢格洛丽亚
Oh, Margot adored Gloria.
但从她走后 我再没见过她
But I haven't seen her since she left.
我带你们去看她的办公室
Let me show you her old office.
这间是我的
That was my office.
那是约瑟夫·布伦纳的
That was Joseph Brenner's.
这间就是玛戈的
And this was Margot's.
你知道玛戈曾收到过威胁吗
Were you aware that Margot was being sent threats?
玛戈的情况就是
The thing with Margot was
如果你需要堕胎 她就答应
if you needed an abortion, she just said yes.
不会问任何问题
No questions asked.
然后此事人尽皆知
And it became common knowledge.
这里曾是个天主教盛行的地区
This used to be a Catholic area.
关于这个话题有一些强硬的观点
Lots of strong views on the subject.
你是否知道玛戈腹部有道疤
Do you know if Margot had a scar on her abdomen?
完全不知
No idea.
你们不如去问问她丈夫 罗伊·菲普斯
Why don't you ask her husband, Roy Phipps?
玛戈显然保留了娘家姓氏
Margot kept her name, of course,
但罗伊还活着
but Roy's still alive.
你上次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
就在这屋
In this room.
他来拿玛戈的私人物品
He came to collect Margot's personal possessions.
我想那时警方已经来过了
I assume the police had been in already.
当然
Of course.
我们一直锁着屋门 直到罗伊过来
We kept the room locked until Roy came.
说到布伦纳医生 我们听说他杯子里
In terms of Dr Brenner, we'd heard that an Amytal capsule
出现过一颗安米妥胶囊
had been found in his teacup.
这是谁说的
Who said that?
你说的任何事我们都会保密
Anything you say to us is confidential.
听着 约瑟夫·布伦纳是个好医生
Look, Joseph Brenner was a good doctor,
但他也是个瘾君子
but he was also an addict.
这种事比你们以为的还司空见惯
It's more common than you'd think.
他开了太多的苯二氮
He wrote too many prescriptions for benzodiazepine.
给他自己吗
For himself?
也给合作的患者
Well, for cooperative patients.
约瑟夫在一个患者死后 才停止这种做法
Joseph stopped doing it after one of them died.
那人...
That man...
...在沃纳街桥下心脏病发作
..had a heart attack under Warner Street Bridge.
抱歉 所以是沃纳街吗
Sorry, was that Warner Street?
而不是沃特街
Not Walter Street?
沃纳街
Warner Street.
那个人的名字是不是叫艾普索普
And was the man's name Applethorpe?
是艾索恩
Athorn.
谢谢你古普塔医生 非常有帮助
Thank you for your time, Dr Gupta. That was very helpful.
抱歉 那个艾索恩是不是拼写成A-T
Sorry, was that Athorn, A-T...
H-O-R-N 对
H-O-R-N. Yes.
祝你们好运
Very best of luck.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有一家姓艾索恩的 登记地址就在街角
There is an Athorn family registered around the corner,
在爱博马尔路
on Albemarle Way.
詹妮斯提到过他有妻子和孩子
Janice mentioned a wife and child.
可能就是他们
Could be them.
这应该就是
This is the route
玛戈去酒吧见乌娜时本应走的那条路
Margot should have taken to meet Oonagh in the pub.
那里就是目击者看到两个人争执的地方
That's where the witness saw two people struggling.
D·艾索恩
五金商店
你下周能去我家吃晚饭吗
Would you be free to come round for dinner next week?
可以
Yeah.
我室友拿到了一部新剧的一个士兵角色
My flatmate's been cast as a soldier in a new TV show.
他想仔细观察你
He wants to study you.
只要有啤酒就行
As long as there's beer.
谢谢 感谢
Thanks. Appreciate it.
下午好
Afternoon.
我叫科莫兰·斯特莱克
My name's Cormoran Strike.
这是我的搭档 罗宾·埃拉考特
This is my partner, Robin Ellacott.
我们想和你聊聊你的父亲
We were hoping to talk to you about your dad.
我父亲死了 他不在这
My dad's dead. He's not here.
走
Go.
你好
Hello.
我叫罗宾
My name's Robin.
我们能和你聊聊你丈夫吗
Can we talk to you about your husband?
格威尔赫姆吗
Gwilherm?
那是之前的爸爸
That's Dad then.
他现在在这
That's him now.
把他放下 撒迈恩
Put him down, Samhain.
有人说他曾告诉大家他会法术
Somebody told us he used to go around saying he used magic.
他有提起过一位医生吗
Did he ever talk about a doctor?
-一个叫玛戈的女人 -提起过
- A woman called Margot? - Yeah.
你能告诉我他说过什么吗
Can you tell me what he said?
他哭着把我叫醒
He woke me up when he was crying
说他用魔法杀了她
and he said he killed her with his magic,
但他不是故意的
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表