剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
我总不能编一个出来 对吧
I can't magic one up, can I?
我当时自己一个人在家
I was home on my own.
我那会儿不太顺心 不怎么出门
I've been having a shit time, not going out much.
杜斯韦特听起来很可疑
Douthwaite sounds fishy as fuck.
如果塔博特的笔记都不见了
If all of Talbot's notes went missing,
为什么这份笔录会在档案里
how come this interview's in the files?
我估计这是当地警局留存的副本
I'm guessing it's a local police station transcript.
我爸尽可能地找到了任何和案子有关的文件
Dad did his best to get hold of any work related to the case,
但是他基本上得从零开始
but he basically had to start again.
这里还有
There's more.
听听这个
Listen to this.
你有没有做过一些 不寻常的梦
Have you been having any...unusual dreams?
-我什么 -描述一下你认识玛戈·班伯勒时
- You what? - Describe your dreams during the period
做过的梦
you knew Margo Bamborough.
塔博特是什么时候被调离这个案子的
When was Talbot taken off the case?
大概1975年三四月
March or April 1975.
但他们又审问过史蒂夫·杜斯韦特两次
But they interviewed Steve Douthwaite twice more.
没有新的证据
Suspect analysis concluded no progress possible
无法进行嫌疑人分♥析♥ 行不通
without new evidence. Dead end.
我试试找到他
I'll try and track him down.
他们中很多人应该七八十岁了
A lot these people are going to be in their 70s or 80s.
从搜索死亡证明开始
Start by searching for death certificates.
这样会节省一些时间
It'll save you some time.
我们另一个嫌疑人是丹尼斯·克瑞德
Our other suspect is Dennis Creed.
他在这些幻灯片归总一年之后被捕
He was caught a year after the slide deck was put together.
他杀害了至少七名女性
He killed at least seven women.
他住在伊斯灵顿的天堂公园
He lived in Paradise Park, Islington, and he was active
玛戈失踪期间他很活跃
during the time of Margot's disappearance.
他还活着 是吗
He's still alive, isn't he?
你觉得我们能和谈谈吗
Do you think we'd be able to talk to him?
他以糊弄你为乐趣
He'd string you along for fun.
他从没交待过有用的东西
He's never given up anything useful.
谢谢 乔治
Thank you, George.
我记得安娜·菲普斯到我们家来和爸爸谈
I remember Anna Phipps coming over to our house to talk to Dad.
她一定给人留下了很深的印象
She must have made quite an impression.
是的 可爱的女孩
Yeah, pretty girl.
她像专业人士一样 把准备好的问题挨个过了一遍
She had all her questions laid out for Dad, like a pro.
她控制不住地哭
She just couldn't stop crying.
甚至不记得她妈妈 她在她的人生中留下了一个洞
Didn't even remember her mum - still ripped a hole in her life.
爸爸会想让我帮忙的
Dad would want me to help.
有需要就给我打电♥话♥ 我尽力
You need anything from me, you call me, I'll do it.
塔博特警督的资料 如果你能找到
DI Talbot's details, if you've got them.
爸爸不只是疯了
Dad didn't just go mad.
他患有甲状腺功能亢进
He had an overactive thyroid,
直到他住院才检查出来
which wasn't diagnosed until he was in hospital.
他还有睡眠障碍
He'd had trouble sleeping as well.
接受治疗之后 他就有好转
Once he was treated, he improved.
很高兴他好起来了
Glad he got better.
我们也需要变好
We need to improve.
需要提供更好的食宿条件 不是吗
Need to get better at making accommodations, don't we?
不能因为人们生病就赶走他们 加糖和奶吗
We can't just cast people out when they get sick. Milk? Sugar?
加 越多越好 谢谢
Yes. The more the merrier. Thanks.
不好意思 继续说
Sorry to go on.
有些家庭成员
A few of the families blamed him
因为他搞砸对克瑞德的调查而责备他
for screwing up the investigation of Creed,
实际上不是那样
and it wasn't like that.
他对那个案子非常上心
He worked incredibly hard on that case.
我在场 我记得
I was there. I remember it.
那时你多大
How old were you at the time?
10岁
Ten.
我全力备战11+考试[类似于小升初]I stuffed up my eleven-plus.
这不重要
Not that it mattered.
问这些是为了帮安娜·菲普斯吗
This is all to help Anna Phipps?
不会有写他的报道吗
There won't be articles about him?
我很乐意把这些记录下来
I'm happy to put that in writing.
他和妈妈去教堂
He and mum used to go to church,
我真的觉得那...
and I really think that that...
在他生病之后影响了他的思维
...influenced his thinking when he became unwell.
他在召唤魔鬼
He was looking for evil.
你是什么时候发现他病得严重的
When did you realise how unwell he was getting?
他开始撒盐...
He started sprinkling salt...
撒在我们卧室门外
..outside our bedroom doors.
我们兄弟的卧室
Me and my brother.
我是想说
Well, that's what I mean.
他一直是个好人
He was always a good man.
他认为他是在保护我们...
He thought that he was protecting us and...
要不然...
Well, look...
我带你看看
..I can show you.
这曾是爸爸的书房♥
This used to be Dad's study.
他大部分时候把它锁起来
He mostly kept it locked.
这是羊头恶魔巴弗灭
That's Baphomet.
妈妈发现他在这里哭
Mum found him crying in here,
叫了救护车 就是这样
called an ambulance, and that was that.
-能不能... -可以的
- Can I...? - Yeah.
-你一定吓坏了 -因为他吗
- You must have been frightened. - For him?
是的
Yes.
是
No, I was.
妈妈在他住院期间清理了这间屋子
Mum cleared out this room while he was in hospital
他回来后再也没有提起这些
and when he came home he never talked about it.
克瑞德当时已经被捕了 反正一切都结束了
Creed had been caught by then, so it was all over anyway.
但他们还是没找到玛戈·班伯勒
They still hadn't found Margot Bamborough, though.
你♥爸♥为她的案子做了很多工作
Your father did a lot of work on her case.
另一个人重复了这些工作
Another man redid the work.
但我认为你♥爸♥没有白白浪费时间
Still, I doubt your dad's work was a waste of time.
我也无法想象一位警♥察♥的妻子扔掉他的案件卷宗
And I can't imagine a policeman's wife junking his case files.
如果他有什么工作记录还在的话
If any of his work survived,
现在仍有可能会帮到别人
there's a chance it could still help someone now.
是的
Yes.
我觉得他也会乐意让它们派上用场的
I think he would have wanted that.
我唯一的要求是 别看不起他
All I'd ask is, don't judge him.
-我不会的 -说是这么说
- I won't. - You'll say that.
格雷格 我患有创伤后应激障碍
Greg, I've had PTSD.
我会惊醒 确信自己中弹了
I've woken up, convinced I'm being shot at.
不仅是我 我...
It's not just me. My...
我朋友有次开车时惊恐发作
..friend had a panic attack while driving.
差点让我们都送命
Nearly killed us both.
我不会因此看不起她
I don't judge her for that.
人们觉得你爱的人有缺陷时 很让人难过
It's just hard when people think someone you love fell short.
我希望爸爸能帮到你们
I hope Dad can help you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-在加班吗 -来了一个客户
- Working late? - A client turned up.
我不能让他独自待在你办公室里 对吧
And I couldn't leave him in your office on his own, could I?
我不能
No, I couldn't.
但我现在要走了
I'll be off now, though.
老兄
Hey, bro.
最近怎么样
How have you been?
老天 你可真难找
God, you are hard to get hold of.
我开始问自己 "我哥会怎么做
I started thinking to myself, "Now, what would my brother do?
他会约个时间"
He'd make an appointment."
我很乐意付钱 所以别生气
I'm happy to pay for it, so don't be pissed.
不要钱
No charge.
但我必须要工作
I do have to work, though.
帕特 你还在吗
Pat, are you still there?
你走到隔壁来能死吗 非得喊我过来
Would it kill you to walk next door instead of shouting for me?
你能弄到一台电影放映机和一块屏幕吗
Could you get hold of a film projector and a screen?
-求你了 -乐意效劳 16毫米还是8毫米
- Please. - Happy to. 16 mm or 8?
是超8毫米胶片
It's Super 8.
我觉得她喜欢你
I think she likes you.
听着...
Hey, listen...
老爹知道他把事情弄得一团糟
Dad knows he's made a mess of things.
但是你得理解 你出现的时候
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表