剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
我接了一个失踪案
I've taken on a missing person case.
玛戈·班伯勒从1974年就失踪了
Margot Bamborough, missing since 1974.
你觉得她跟其他人有染
You thought she was seeing someone else?
我遇到过有相似经历的男人 他们爱的女人失踪了
I met other men whose women had gone missing
他们的人生都因此被毁了
and it destroyed them.
你♥爸♥爸觉得玛戈·班伯勒遭遇了什么
What did your dad think happened to Margot Bamborough?
他觉得综合来看 可能是克瑞德
He thought, on balance, it was probably Creed.
我们在他的水槽 浴缸 冰箱里
We found parts of his victims in the sink,
都找到了受害人的尸块
in the bath, in the fridge.
大多数人认为是丹尼斯·克瑞德杀害了玛戈
Most people do think Dennis Creed killed Margot.
斯特莱克先生
Oh, Mr Strike?
我有证据证明是谁杀了玛戈·班伯勒
I have proof of who killed Margot Bamborough.
我有一份书面供词
I have a written confession.
*你和我*
*You and me*
*我和你*
*Me and you*
神探斯特莱克
*不知为何 我们做到了*
*Somehow, we made it through*
*我可能离开了 可能身处远方*
*I may be gone, I may be far away*
*但我会陪你走这条路上的每一步*
*But I walk beside you every step of the way*
*当你疲惫不堪 遍体鳞伤*
*When you're used, bruised, black and blued*
*别去想它*
*Don't think about it*
*永不怀疑*
*Never doubt it*
*我会同你一并前行*
*I'll walk beside you.*
混沌之血
第三集
路易丝一生下来就成了我的心头肉
When Louise was born, she became my whole world.
我太喜欢养育那个小姑娘了
I loved raising that little girl.
她特别有活力
She was so spirited, you know?
恨不得马上就长大
Couldn't wait to grow up.
当她所有的朋友都开始走路回家时
When all her friends started walking home,
我想 "没事 布莱恩 就放手一点吧"
I thought, "Come on, Brian, let her go a bit."
我以为我教会了她怎么能让自己安全
I thought I'd taught her how to be safe.
但丹尼斯·克瑞德这种人你无法想象
But you can't really imagine a man like Dennis Creed.
但我现在对他十分了解了
Oh, but I know all about him now.
我知道是他杀死了我的路路
I know he killed my Lou,
而且我有证据是他杀死了玛戈·班伯勒
and I got proof he killed Margot Bamborough.
很有可能卡拉·沃尔夫森也是他杀的
There's a good chance he killed Kara Wolfson, as well.
我们相信卡拉·沃尔夫森可能是被一伙黑帮杀害的
We believe Kara Wolfson was probably killed by a gangster.
别说出去
Keep that to yourself.
我们还希望警方会去调查
We're hoping the police will investigate.
可怜的特里
Poor old Terry.
他到死都不知道他妹妹在哪里
He went to his grave not knowing where his sister was.
我担心的就是这个
That's what I'm afraid of.
一旦我走了 谁会去找我的女儿呢
Once I'm gone, who's going to find my girl?
一般人都不会明白 找回尸体有多重要
Normal people don't understand what it means to get a body back.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
那很难的
That's very hard.
我感到很郁闷 因为我可以告诉警方
Well, it's frustrating because I could tell the police
十来个他们应该去挖掘的地方 但...
a dozen places they should dig, but...
要花很多钱 克瑞德又在布罗德莫精神病院
..It's a lot of money, Creed's in Broadmoor,
所以他们为什么要去挖呢
so what's the value to them, eh?
玛戈的事 你能给我们看看你手里有什么吗
Could you show us what you've got in terms of Margot?
对
Oh, yeah.
只有当你们确定有立案的把握才能用这份材料
You can't use this till you're sure you've got a case.
因为我拿到它所采用的方式
That's because how I got hold of it.
可能会让我朋友摊上麻烦
I'd get my mate into trouble.
谢谢
Thank you.
克瑞德被关进韦克菲尔德监狱之后
After Creed was banged up in Wakefield,
我经常周末过去
I used to go up there on the weekends.
我和警卫们熟络起来
I got friendly with the guards,
到附近的小酒馆一起喝酒
you know, drinking down the local.
他们恨死克瑞德了
They hated Creed.
而其中一个人从他的牢房♥里偷了这个出来并给了我
But one of them nicked this out of his cell and gave it to me.
"她跟我说我需要治疗
"She tells me I need treatment.
她的策略可笑到一眼就能看透
"Her strategy is laughably transparent.
我用铁链把她捆住 我用鞭子抽她
"I have her chained, I am whipping her,
但她仍相信她的医学教育让她高人一等
"but she still believes her medical training makes her superior.
对她真正的教育才刚刚开始呢"
"Her true education has only just begun."
-他指名道姓说是玛戈了吗 -没有没有
- Does he name Margot? - No, no, no, no.
但他在写他的回忆录
But he was writing his memoirs.
克瑞德说起过玛戈吗
Has Creed ever spoken about Margot?
那不是他行事的风格
That's not how he works.
他从不会帮忙破案
He never helps.
他喜欢的是做游戏
The thing he likes is games.
对 做游戏
Yeah, games.
我给你们看看我指的是什么
I'll show you what I mean.
你们得上楼来路路的房♥间
You'll have to come up to Lou's room.
这里是我做研究的地方
This is where I do my studying.
会让我觉得路路在陪着我
It feels like Lou's with me, you know?
寻人启事 路易丝·塔克
1980年代
Erm, in the 1980s,
他们允许我写信给他 那是他的回信
they let me write to him, and that's what he wrote back.
"你的信我一周前收到了
"Your letter reached me a week ago.
一般来说是不会允许我..."
"Ordinarily, I would not be permitted..."
信很长 我说重点吧
It's a long letter. Let me save you the trouble.
看一下每句话的第一个字
Have a look at the first letter of each sentence.
你...的...
Y. O. U. R...
你的
Your.
整封信拼出来是
The whole thing spells,
"你的女儿哭着喊妈妈直到她被折磨致死"
"Your daughter cried for her mummy before she died."
他在这里的落款"至死不渝的朋友 丹尼斯"
Now, he never signed his letters, "Ever yours, Dennis",
从没出现在其他信上
not to anyone else.
他这么写是因为他需要"至死"这两个字
He did it because he needed the E-D of "Ever" and "Dennis"
好写出"致死"这个词
to finish the word "Died".
-你把这个给警方看过吗 -没有
- Did you show this to the police? - No, no.
他知道我不会 因为那样他们就不会让他写信了
He knew I wouldn't because then they'd stop him writing
我从他那里获取信息的可能性就更小了
and there's even less chance for me to get something from him.
克瑞德 他不见我
Now, Creed, he won't talk to me.
我只是他戏耍的一个对象
I'm just something he plays with.
可你呢 你很出名
But, you, ah, now you're famous.
他有可能会见你
He might just talk to you.
对于你所经历过的一切我很难过 但...
I'm sorry for everything you've gone through, but...
我还在经历呢
Listen, I'm still going through.
他会把你看成一个挑战
He'd see you as a challenge.
你是他可以跟人吹嘘的谈资
You're something he can boast about.
我们的委托人不会想让我们冒那样的风险的
Our client won't want us to take that kind of risk.
她要求我们一定要谨慎调查
She asked for a very discreet investigation.
如果克瑞德告诉报社他要见我们...
If Creed told the papers he's meeting us...
那我花钱雇你们好了
I'll pay you, then!
我去变卖♥♥点东西
Look, I'll sell some stuff.
让我成为委托人吧
Let me be the client.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我是路路的爸爸 而我没能照顾好她
I mean, I was Lou's dad and I couldn't take care of her,
没能让她平平安安
couldn't keep her safe.
我一睁眼脑子里想着的就是她 每天都是
I mean, she's in my head first thing when I wake up every day.
把她接回家安葬是我能为她做的最后一件事了
And bringing her home's the last thing I can do for her.
我需要你们的帮助
I need your help. That's...
对不起 我需要你们的帮助
I'm sorry, I need your help.
我们会竭尽全力帮你找回你的女儿
We will try our best to help you find your daughter.
把你们的费用账单寄来 我会付钱的
Send me your fees. I'll pay.
不用 没事 不收钱
No, no. It's OK. No charge.
所有的活儿都由我来干 用我的业余时间
I'll do all the work. I'll do it in my spare time.
反正我也没什么业余生活
It's not like I've got a life.
这案子的事你连听都不用听
You won't even have to hear about it.
他想要协助我们找到玛戈
He tried to help us find Margot.
那段话根本算不上是供认
That bit of writing isn't even close to being a confession.
读着像是说胡话呢
Reads like a fantasy.
好吧 但如果克瑞德的事他说的是对的
OK, but if he is right about Creed,
那克瑞德就是我们找到玛戈唯一的机会
then Creed is our only chance of finding Margot.
克瑞德不会帮助人破案的
Creed doesn't help people.
布莱恩·塔克花了半个世纪
So Brian Tucker spent half a century
来调查他女儿的案子
working on his daughter's case.
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表