剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
Go on, then. You obviously know how.
选一张
Pick one.
恋人
我明天九点去接你
I'll, um... I'll pick you up at nine tomorrow.
交通高峰期去布罗德莫精神病院大概需要两个小时
It should take about two hours to get to Broadmoor with traffic.
-帕特 -我还在这
- Pat? - I'm still here.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thank you for this.
不客气 这边请
You're welcome. This way.
你好 科莫兰
Hello, Cormoran.
你好 丹尼斯
Hello, Dennis.
你今天又是为谁工作呢
Who are you working for today, then?
我觉得你能猜出来
I suspect you'll work that out.
自恋的表现
Sign of narcissism.
隐瞒信息让你自我感觉强大
Withholding information to make yourself feel powerful.
我猜你是为玛戈·班伯勒的女儿工作
I think you're working for Margot Bamborough's daughter.
她应该有51岁了吧 是吗
She'd be about 51 now, wouldn't she?
可能还挺有钱的
Probably worth a few bob.
以你的名声 来一趟可不便宜
You don't come cheap with your reputation.
或者是老布莱恩·塔克
Or is it old Brian Tucker?
我想不到他怎么付得起
I can't see how he'd pay.
我很确定他还健在
I'm confident he's still alive.
你为什么这么确定
Why so confident?
因为有人会在他离世的时候
Because somebody would have run a story
在报纸上刊登一篇文章
in the papers when he dies.
《寻女未果 父亲遗憾离世》
"Father goes to grave not knowing."
公众好像很喜欢这类故事
The public seem to like that kind of story.
你可以上网查查
You could check online.
我从来不用互联网
I never use the internet.
这里不让用
Not allowed to in here.
他们就喜欢做些让我沮丧的事
They like to do things to frustrate me.
让我吃很多我不需要吃的药
They stuff me full of drugs that I don't need,
给我吃剩饭剩菜 想毁了我的身体
feed me swill to ruin my body.
我应该在监狱里而不是这里 他们清楚
I should be in a prison, not here. They know that.
如果他们迁就我一点 我甚至还可能提供有用信息
I could even be very useful if they'd meet me halfway.
所以你坚称自己精神正常
So you're arguing you're sane.
我明白 说我精神不正常 合了社会的心意
I understand that it suits society to say otherwise.
看看这个世界
Look at the world.
像我这样的人把不受欢迎的人当成目标
Men like me target society's unwanted.
文明社会不会公开这么说
Polite society won't say it out loud.
但那些人死掉 他们不会难过
But they're not unhappy those people are dead.
我们清理腐烂时 他们睁一只眼闭一只眼
They don't work hard to catch us while we're pruning out the rot.
像我这种人是很必要的
Men like me are necessary.
尼采懂得
Nietzsche knew it.
克劳利懂得
Crowley knew it.
我听说你读克劳利
I'd heard you read Crowley.
你以为我是魔鬼崇拜者吗
Do you have me down as a devil worshipper?
不是吗
Aren't you?
你读了塔博特警探的事 不是吗
You've read about Detective Talbot, haven't you?
你知道他想用星座来抓我吗
Did you know he tried to solve me using star signs?
不太管用是吗
Didn't work out very well, did it?
也许我出生于第十三宫
Maybe I was born under the 13th sign.
不可按正统系统归类
Not classifiable by an orthodox system.
也许因为这样他抓不到我
Maybe that's why he couldn't catch me.
所以你不信趁月圆杀人
So no killing during the season of the moon,
或者红宝石星崇拜这一套
or cult of the Ruby Star?
看来我们都读过克劳利的书
So we've both read Crowley.
精神正常的人不信撒旦和占星
Sane men don't believe in Satan or horoscopes.
我精神正常
And I am sane.
你的医生不这样认为
Your doctors disagree.
我对心理学的了解比他们多
I know more about psychology than they do.
你也懂一点药物
You knew a bit about drugs, too.
戊巴比妥 苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥ 下到酒里
Pentobarbital, phenobarbital slipped in a drink.
我的专业领域
My field of expertise.
如果一名女子已经喝了酒呢
What if a woman had been drinking?
血液里已经含有酒精
With alcohol in the blood,
就有可能 你还没带她们回家 她们先死了
isn't there the danger you'd kill them before you got them home?
我总是能看出来她已经喝了多少
I could always tell how much she'd had.
我会改变剂量
I'd alter the dose.
你根据体重调整剂量吗
Did you adjust the dose for weight?
当然
Of course.
她们总是会喝完你给她们的酒吗
And did they always finish the drink you gave them,
就算她们还要去其它地方
even if they needed to be somewhere else?
你认为班伯勒医生那么聪明
You're thinking Dr Bamborough would have been too clever
不会落到我的货车里
to end up in my van.
医生也会犯错 每个人都会
Doctors make mistakes, like everyone.
你不经常用那辆货车是吗
You didn't always use the van, did you?
你在一辆公车上遇到诺琳·斯图洛克
You met Noreen Sturrock on a bus.
你给了她一罐可乐
You gave her a can of Coke.
汽水...
Cans of pop...
针对她娇小的身躯调整过剂量...
Adjusting the dose for the smaller body...
也许你来这里确实是为了小路易丝·塔克
Maybe you ARE here for little Louise Tucker.
其实我的委托人是玛戈·班伯勒的女儿
As a matter of fact, my client is Margot Bamborough's daughter.
通过这次见面你想要得到什么
What do you want out of this meeting?
我想回贝尔马什监狱
I want to go back to Belmarsh,
在那我能写完我的书
where I can finish my book.
把我关在这里要花的纳税人的钱是关监狱的五倍
Keeping me here costs the taxpayer five times as much as prison.
你觉得他们想让我去哪
Where do you think they want me?
虽然他们想让你回监狱
They want you back in prison,
但你的去处不是由公众决定的
but the public don't get to decide where you belong.
这由你的医生决定
That's down to your doctors.
你觉得可以通过和媒体对话
Do you think you could change anyone's mind
改变人们的想法吗
by talking to the press?
因为有办法那样做
Because there's a way to do that.
你告诉我玛戈·班伯勒埋在哪里
You tell me where Margot Bamborough is buried,
我能找到尸体 你能接受庭审
I'll have a body and you'll have a trial.
如果你不认罪 你可以出庭作证
If you plead not guilty you'll take the stand,
这样你可以直接和媒体对话
then you can speak to the press directly.
我杀了路易丝·塔克
I killed Louise Tucker.
看到她穿着校服
Saw her in her school uniform.
难以抗拒
Hard to resist.
没有任何计划
There wasn't any planning.
没有下药
No drugs.
非常不像我的做派
Very unlike me.
我看到了她 带走了她
I saw her and I took her.
没有证据表明路易丝·塔克去过你的地下室
There's no evidence Louise Tucker was ever in your basement.
那是因为她从没去过我的地下室
That's cos she never was in my basement.
抛尸之前我取下了她的项链
I did take her necklace off her before I dumped the body.
那样的蝴蝶项链数以千计
Thousands of those butterfly necklaces were made.
那这个呢
How about this, then?
她叫她继母爪子
She called her stepmum Claws.
她告诉我她在家有多么不开心
She told me all about how unhappy she was at home.
你去问布莱恩·塔克
Ask Brian Tucker
除此之外我怎么会知道这些
how else I could have known about that.
还不够
It's not enough.
没有尸体 他们只会认为你是在博眼球
Without a body they'll think you're just looking for attention.
这件事永远不会上法庭的
It would never go to court.
为什么不告诉我玛戈在哪呢
Why don't you tell me where Margot is?
等我回到了贝尔马什监狱...
Once I'm back in Belmarsh...
到那时我可能会讲讲玛戈·班伯勒的事情
Then maybe I'll be able to talk about Margot Bamborough.
等他们不强迫我吃药的时候 我可能会乐意开口吧
Might feel up to it once I'm not being drugged.
你说的这些都是屁话 丹尼斯
You're full of shit, Dennis.
我觉得你跟路易丝或玛戈没有一丝关系
I don't believe you had anything to do with Louise or Margot.
我该走了
Ready to go.
你何不迁就我一下呢
Why don't we meet halfway?
那样你就会发现
Then we'll find out
你到底有多聪明了
how clever you are.
你可以在M54
You'll find Louise
找到路易丝
where you find M54.
M54
The M54?
你可以在M54找到她
You'll find her where you find M54.
如果你能解开这个谜题的话
If you can work that out,
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表