剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
我接了一个失踪案
I've taken on a missing person case.
玛戈·班伯勒从1974年就失踪了
Margot Bamborough missing since 1974.
无人证实丹尼斯·克瑞德杀了玛戈·班伯勒医生
No-one proved Dennis Creed killed Dr Margot Bamborough.
我妈失踪那晚就戴着她的吊坠
Mum was wearing her locket the night she vanished.
你得理解 这是个悬案
You have to understand, this is a very cold case.
截至目前
At this point,
我相信班伯勒医生是被劫持了
it's my belief that Dr Bamborough has been abducted.
比尔·塔博特警督
貌似塔博特基于黄道十二宫搞了一整套推论
Looks like Talbot based an entire theory around the Zodiac.
那是玛戈吗
Is that Margot?
-那里 -你之前在哪见过这枚戒指
- There. - Where have you seen that ring before?
圣诞派对录像
Christmas party footage.
我不在乎是过去了半个世纪还是半个小时
I don't care if it's been half a century or half an hour,
那个男人需要为他对她所做的事情付出代价
that man has to pay for what he did to her.
*你和我*
*You and me*
*我和你*
*Me and you*
神探斯特莱克
*不知为何 我们做到了*
*Somehow, we made it through*
*我可能离开了 可能身处远方*
*I may be gone, I may be far away*
*但我会陪你走这条路上的每一步*
*But I walk beside you every step of the way*
*当你疲惫不堪 遍体鳞伤*
*When you're used, bruised, black and blued*
*别去想它*
*Don't think about it*
*永不怀疑*
*Never doubt it*
*我会同你一并前行*
*I'll walk beside you.*
混沌之血
第二集
没关系 我们会坚持调查的
That's fine. We'll stick with it.
再见
OK, bye.
乌娜不记得有伤疤
Oonagh doesn't remember a scar.
安娜 我想问你个问题
Hi, Anna. I wanted to ask you a question.
我们想要搞清楚
We're trying to find out
你妈妈身上是否有什么显著的标记
if your mum had any identifying marks on her body.
也许身体左侧有道伤疤
Maybe a scar on her left side?
你们发现了什么吗
Have you found something?
我们还不能肯定
We're not sure yet.
你能不能去问问你♥爸♥爸
Is there any chance you could ask your dad?
恐怕我一问他
I don't think I could ask him
就会让他很难过的
without risking him getting very upset.
也许我可以问问辛西娅
I could maybe ask Cynthia.
反正你尽量问吧
Whatever you can do.
-谢谢 -再见
- Thank you. - Bye.
山姆 格洛丽亚·孔蒂那边你有什么进展
Sam, how you getting on with Gloria Conti?
正在按单子一个个查呢 已经查完户籍登记局了
Working my way through the list. I've done the main registers,
现在我正要接着去族谱网站查
now I'm moving on to the ancestry sites.
索尔呢
Saul?
正在查呢 头儿
Yep. Just...getting through it, Chief.
今早就收尾吧
Wrap it up this morning.
我们需要你回去监视滑头
We need you back on surveillance with Shifty.
足球比分和赛程
你好 斯特莱克办公室
Hello? Strike's office.
现在还有谁活着呢
So who have we got who's still alive?
不是很多了
Not many.
布伦纳医生死了
Dr Brenner's dead.
那个一定是他妻子
That must be his wife.
那是格洛丽亚·孔蒂
There's Gloria Conti.
乌娜 我们已经跟她见过了
Oonagh we've spoken to.
史蒂夫·杜斯韦特跑他们圣诞派对干什么去了
What's Steve Douthwaite doing at their Christmas party?
跟这其中某一位是朋友吗
Friends with one of them?
跟警方作笔录时他没提这事
He didn't mention that in his police interview.
我们对他有什么了解
What do we know about him?
卡尔·奥克登写了关于玛戈案的那本烂书
Carl Oakden wrote that trashy book about Margot's case.
书中爆的料是 玛戈失踪后 他发现
His big scoop was finding Steve Douthwaite working
史蒂夫·杜斯韦特在名为巴克斯顿的度假营地工作
at a holiday camp called Baxton's after Margot vanished.
他把名字改成了史蒂夫·杰克斯
He'd changed his name to Steve Jacks.
两个名字我都在网上搜了 但什么都没查到
I've searched the internet for both of them, but there's nothing.
这两位是詹妮斯·比蒂和艾琳·希克森
There's Janice Beattie and Irene Hickson.
艾琳 你曾是圣约翰诊所的前台
Irene, you were a receptionist at St Johns
詹妮斯 你则是片区护士
and, Janice, you were a district nurse.
你们能和我们说说记得玛戈什么事吗
Can you tell us what you remember about Margot?
玛戈死的时候 每个人都有自己的推断
Well, when Margot died, everybody and his dog had a theory,
是不是这样 詹妮
didn't they, Jane?
我们并不知道玛戈已经死了
We don't know Margot's dead.
我们当然知道
Well, yes, of course we do.
听着 你得面对现实
Now, now, you've got to be realistic.
大家都有什么样的推断啊
What kind of theories did people have?
有个疯子...
Oh, well, we had one nutter...
他叫... 他叫什么来着 艾索普
He was... What was he called? Athorpe?
不对 我觉得是艾普索普
No, I think it was Applethorpe.
你说得对 叫艾普索普
That's what it was. It was Applethorpe.
他四处说是他用魔法杀死了她
Well, he went around saying he killed her with magic.
他自己死在了一座桥下
Died himself under a bridge.
那地方叫什么来着
What was that one called?
刚刚就在我嘴边上
It was on the tip of me tongue.
有个沃字 对吧 沃什么
It was a wuh, wasn't it? A wuh?
-沃特街 -沃特街
- Walter Street. - Walter Street.
对 是的
Yeah. That's what.
你曾不得不去艾普索普家上门服务 对吧
You had to do a home visit to Applethorpe, didn't you?
你说里面臭死了
Oh, you said it stank.
我就去过一次 真够受
Well, I only went once. That was plenty.
他妻子和孩子都有残疾
His wife and kid had disabilities.
看着过得很艰难
Looked like an hard life.
关键是呢 就像艾琳说的
Thing is, like Irene said,
好多人觉得是这样或者那样的情况
there were loads of people reckoned it was this or that,
可她上了报纸
but she was in the papers.
有些人就是想要得到关注 对吧
Some people just want a bit of attention, don't they?
抱歉 对不起
Excuse me. I'm so sorry.
我们昨晚吃了咖喱
We had a curry last night.
我跟她说了 以她的肠胃情况不应该吃
I told her it wasn't a good idea with the state of her guts.
是伦敦的水质 对肠易激综合征很不好
It's the London water. It's no good for IBS.
你们有谁还记得格洛丽亚·孔蒂吗
Do either of you remember Gloria Conti?
我记得
Yeah, I do.
她人还挺好的
She was... She was all right.
那姑娘可不好惹了
That girl was rough as anything.
她亲口告诉我她家都是黑帮
She told me herself that her family were all Mafia
她兄弟是卖♥♥毒品的
and her brother sold drugs.
也许她是那样 可...
Maybe she was, but...
你记得她往医生的茶里下药吗
Well, do you remember when she put drugs in the doctor's tea,
就因为她讨厌他
just because she hated him?
布伦纳医生搞不好就死了
Dr Brenner could have died.
我在洗杯子 在他的杯子里发现了一颗安米妥胶囊
I was washing the mugs and found an Amytal cap in his mug.
但公平地讲 不能证实是格洛丽亚干的
But to be fair to Gloria, there's no proof.
对 不过詹妮和玛戈说了 可她什么也没做
No. Well, Jan did tell Margot, but she didn't do anything,
我可以告诉你们为什么
and I can tell you why.
格洛丽亚是她钟爱的项目
Gloria was her pet project.
什么样的项目
What kind of project?
妇女解放
Women's lib.
对 她总是批评我的穿着
Yes. Well, she was always having a go at me about what I wore,
可我无所谓 因为我喜欢让男的看我
but I didn't care because I liked men looking at me.
大多数姑娘都喜欢
Most girls do.
我给你们看张照片好吗
Can I show you both a picture?
你们有谁认识和格洛丽亚一起离开你们圣诞派对的
Do either of you recognise the two men
两个男的是谁吗
that Gloria left your Christmas party with?
我从没见过他们
I've... I've never seen either of them.
我觉得年轻的是她男朋友
I think the young one was her boyfriend.
以前会在诊所外和她见面 等着她
Used to meet her, wait for her, outside work.
另外一个可能是他爸爸
The other one could be his dad.
他们穿得很像 是不是
They are dressed alike, aren't they?
你还记得格洛丽亚男朋友叫什么吗
Do you remember the name of Gloria's boyfriend?
不记得了
No.
她没给我们介绍 当然我也无所谓
She didn't introduce us, no, not that I was really bothered.
最后一个问题 你们记得
The last thing - do either of you know
玛戈的腹部有道伤疤吗
if Margot had a scar on her abdomen?
据我所知没有
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表