剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表
I think it would be great to go on a fast.
我觉得断食疗法挺好的
Yeah. A juice cleanse.
没错 果汁排毒法
Yeah, I'm looking forward to it.
是的 我很期待能试一试
Zorn?
佐恩
All I asked was that you get rid of your boxes.
我只要求你把你的这些箱子都扔掉
Yeah, yeah. No, I-I know.
好的好的 不行 我知道
But look, it's all my old awesome stuff.
可是你看啊 这都是我以前那些炫酷的东西
Man, I haven't seen some of this crap in years.
我去 我都多少年没看见这玩意了
Oh, man. The Stone of Sight!
快看 圣眼石
You remember this, Edie?
你还记得它吗 伊蒂
Huh? You remember? I remember
你还记得吗 圣眼石
the Stone of Sight, yes. So dangerous
对 我记得 要是落到坏人手里
in the hands of evil. Yeah, I really should have
就太危险了 我真应该早早的就
destroyed that a long time a... Uh-oh! Game Boy! Ha-ha!
把它毁... 哇快看 游戏小子
Oh, my thumbs got quite a workout on this bad boy.
我的大拇指可是在这家伙身上做过无数次大保健呢
Zorn, this junk has been here for years.
佐恩 这堆垃圾已经在这堆了很多年了
Craig needs some space to wall-mount his bicycles.
克雷格要在这里装一个自行车墙挂
Bicycles? Who the hell rides bicycles?
自行车 谁还骑自行车啊
Uh, we do. Craig and I enjoy
我们就骑啊 克雷格和我喜欢
riding bicycles together, as a couple. Oh, hey,
一起骑自行车 像情侣一样 嘿
Craig, you know what Edie and I used to enjoy
克雷格 你知道伊蒂和我是情侣的时候
doing as a couple? Having tantric sex
喜欢干什么吗 那就是在山顶上
on top of a mountain for months at a time. Yeah.
一次做上几个月的密宗式性♥爱♥ 爽
You should try cycling, Zorn. It's really good for your heart.
你该试着骑一骑车 佐恩 这对你的心脏很有益
Oh, you know what else is good for your heart?
你知道还有什么对心脏有益吗
Having tantric sex with Edie on top of a mountain for months at a time.
和伊蒂在山顶上一次做上几个月的密宗式性♥爱♥
Nice shirt, by the way.
顺便说一句 你衬衫不错
Well, your mom's a Nautica. Okay.
你妈才是个诺帝卡 够了
This is escalating. My ears are getting hot.
这可是人身攻击 我气得耳朵发热
I'm gonna go for an anger ride. Oh, let me guess...
我要去骑车消消气 让我猜猜
On your bicycle? Zorn!
是骑自行车吗 佐恩
If you don't clean this up,
你要是再不把这都收拾干净了
I am gonna have to throw it all out.
我就把它们全都扔出去
Aw, come on, you really want to get rid of our sex masks?
行了吧 你不是真的想扔了咱俩以前的性♥爱♥面具吧
Oh-ho-ho, man. We had a lot of sex in these bad boys, huh?
老天啊 咱俩戴着这玩意儿做了不少的爱呢是吧
In fact, I should probably wash'em.
我看我还得洗洗它们呢
I've got to go to work.
我得去上班了
Hey, Edie. You still got that tattoo?
嘿 伊蒂 你那个纹身还在吗
The one with the Z on one cheek, R-N on the other?
就是一半屁♥股♥上纹了个Z 另一半上纹着RN的那个
I got rid of that tattoo a long time ago.
我早就把那个纹身洗掉了
Why? Because we got divorced, Zorn.
为什么啊 因为咱俩离婚了 佐恩
I don't need your... You know what?
我真的不需要你的... 你知道吗
I'm sorry. I-I totally see where you're coming from,
我很抱歉 我完全明白你的意思
and I will be moving the boxes now.
我现在就把箱子移走
Thank you. It's nice to hear you sounding mature about
太感谢了 看到你能成熟地对待这件事
the whole thing, because you see that Craig...
真让人欣慰 因为你看克雷格...
Oh, this song is gonna be stuck in my head for weeks.
这首歌♥得在我脑子里魔性上几周了
Good boy, good boy.
好孩子 好孩子
Nancy?
南茜
Hey. Hey, it's Alan.
嗨 嗨 我是阿伦
Alan, like, I live here Alan, not stalking you or anything.
我是阿伦 就是 住在这的阿伦 不是跟踪你的阿伦还是什么的
Huh. Alan... Alan...
阿伦 阿伦
Oh, right.
噢对
Your dad, uh, he killed that bird in your driveway.
你♥爸♥ 他在你家车道上杀了那只鸟
Right? That Alan? Yeah. Oh, my God, I forgot about that.
没错吧 就是那个阿伦 对 我的天啊 我都把这事忘了
It's, like... Yeah, he just moved here from, like, this other country
就是 他刚从别的国家搬过来
that's really brutal and crazy...
那里残暴又疯狂
I get it. My dad's from Cambodia.
我懂的 我爸爸是柬埔寨人
...and during the war, he, uh,
他在战争时期
did a lot of bad, bad things.
做了很多很多不好的事
Oh. Um... Alan!
哦 额... 阿伦
I'm kidding.
我逗你的
He owns a used car dealership.
他是开二手汽车行的
Okay!
好吧
Wow, that's, like, a big difference.
这两个差别还是挺大的
Why the hell is Alangulon
阿伦古龙为什么要和那个
talking to that elfish, waifish Asian maiden?
柔弱精灵般的亚洲少女说话啊
Oh, boy, that's a tongue twister.
妈啊 我这话真绕口
Elfish, waifish Asian maiden.
柔弱精灵般的亚洲少女
Elfish, waifish... Mm!
柔弱精灵般的
This one time this lady asked my dad
有一次有一位女士问我爸
if he was Vietnamese, and he went ballistic.
他是不是越南人 他直接就怒了
He was like, "No, I'm Cambodian!" And...
然后他说 不 我是柬埔寨人
he kicked a dent in her car. So embarrassing.
还把人家的车踢出了凹痕 太丢人了
Oh, wait.
等等
Are you in P.E. With Jules Davey? Yeah, I'm, uh...
你是和朱尔斯·大维一起上体育课吗 没错 我是
He was dating my friend Alison for a second,
他以前和我朋友艾莉森谈过恋爱
but I think they were having... Hey, do you want
但是我觉得他们... 嘿 你想
to-to walk you to home?
让我陪你走回家吗
Mm. Yeah. Sure. Let me just... Nah.
好啊 没问题 让我先... 不用
Just leave it. Yeah. Let's just go. No, I should clean it up.
别管了 我们走吧 不行 我得把这清理干净
No, seriously, leave it. It'll only take a second.
不用 真的 别管了 马上就好
No, the poop's great. It's good on our lawn.
不用了 便便是好东西 对草坪很好
Ooh, wooh, wooh...
哦 哦 哦
You know what?
我跟你说
Actually, I'm just gonna leave this poop.
我就不管这坨便便了
So...
所以
Oh, Dad, thank you so much for the help.
爸 你真是帮我大忙了 我谢谢你
So funny. I'm really glad you're back.
你真逗 我真高兴你回来了
Aw, come on!
你得了吧
Oh, do I see a little smile?
我脸上有没有笑容啊
Maybe it wasn't funny.
可能这不是很逗
It feels funny when I'm doing it.
但是我做这动作的时候感觉挺逗的
Mm-hmm. That's undeniable.
没错 就是挺逗的
Why would you need hand dryers? Let's say you got a sackful
你为什么需要干手器啊 是不是你有一袋子
of severed hands, okay, but some of them are still wet,
断手 但是里面有些还是湿漉漉的
'cause they're covered in the tears
因为这些手被它们
of the children that they were holding.
抱过的小孩哭湿了
No. You're a psycho!
不 你才是神经病呢
Zorn, I am starting to get the sense
佐恩 我现在感觉
you have no idea what you're doing.
你完全不知道自己在干什么
But the important thing is I'm having fun, right?
但是重要的是我乐在其中 对吧
No. That's not the thing. The thing is to make a sale,
不 不是这样的 重要的是卖♥♥出东西
and you have not made one. And yet I'm still having fun,
而你什么也没卖♥♥出去 可是我仍然乐在其中
which I think speaks towards my spirit.
这可真是说出了我的心声
Have you tried using the script?
你有没有试过用推销稿啊
It can be pretty persuasive. Todd already landed
那稿子很有说服力的 托德上周
two new accounts using that script last week.
就已经照着稿子搞定两个客户了
Yeah, the script. I mean, it's good, it's good.
对 推销稿 它挺好的 挺好的
It's a great template. But, you know, I have a tendency to feel
那词是个不错的模板 但是 我感觉
that I get my best results when I'm just winging it.
我还是随意发挥效果最好啊
Make a sale, or I'm gonna fire you.
你赶紧给我做成一次生意 不然我就炒了你
Definitely. You're the boss, my man.
必须的 你是老板听你的
I got a...
我接个电♥话♥
Huh? Yeah.
好的
Hello? Hey, buddy.
喂 嘿 儿子
Uh, I was calling to apologize. For what?
我打电♥话♥是为了道歉的 道什么歉
For yesterday, or just, like, my entire childhood?
为昨天的事道歉还是为我的整个童年道歉啊
No, no, no, just for yesterday.
不不不 就只是为昨天
Look, and I've also been thinking, there is
听着 我在想 我可能在某一方面
an area I might be helpful to you, you know.
确实能帮上你的忙
You seem to be keen on a certain
你好像对某个柔弱精灵般的
elfish, waifish Asian maiden.
亚洲少女很感兴趣
Am I right? Dad, it's fine. I don't really want...
我说的没错吧 爸 不用了 我真的不想...
Alangulon, listen, I don't mean to brag here, but I've been
阿伦古龙 听我说 我不是吹牛 但我以前
with a lot of women over the years, okay?
真的有过很多女人 好吗
We're talking Tora, Princess of Light,
有光之公主 塔拉
Yonna, Princess of Victory,
胜利女神 允娜
Helena, Princess of, um...
还有海伦娜 她是什么公主来着
Damn it. I don't even remember what she was princess of,
我去 我连她是什么公主都不记得了
剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表