剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表
And sweep the mine. And sweep the...
我扫 我再扫
And...
再...
Sweep the mine.
扫个雷
And...
再...
Sweep...
扫...
Damn it!
见鬼
Uh, excuse me, Todd, do you mind?
抱歉 托德 你好意思吗
Some of us are actually trying to work here.
这里还有人是要工作的
Oh, sorry, my bad.
对不起 我错了
Wait, you're Zephyrian, right?
等等 你是泽菲利亚人 对吗
You might appreciate this.
你可能会喜欢这个
Excuse me.
慢着
I ordered the chopped salad.
我点的是已经切好的沙拉
Chopped salad?
切好的沙拉
What the hell is this?
这他妈是什么鬼
It's this idiotic sitcom called
这是部叫做"我劈我劈我劈劈劈"
I'll have what he's stabbing.
的白♥痴♥情景喜剧
One of the main characters is Zephyrian
其中一个主角是泽菲利亚人
and he's super violent.
他超级暴♥力♥的
You ruined my salad.
你毁了我的沙拉
All right, it's kind of funny.
有点搞笑
It's not funny.
这不好笑
It's racist, is what it is.
这是种族歧视
Is this what you think Zephyrians are like?
你觉得泽菲利亚人就是这个样子的吗
Not just because of the show.
不仅仅是因为这部喜剧
I mean, you're the scariest, most violent person
你是我见过最暴♥力♥
I've ever met, Zorn.
最可怕的人 佐恩
That's not true. I would never do...
才不是呢 我永远都不会...
So, this wasn't you,
所以 这不是你干的
Rom Rom? Because it looks to me
罗姆 罗姆 因为在我看来
like this was done with a giant sword.
这像是拿一把大剑劈的
He just cut the table in half!
他刚刚把桌子劈成了两半
I've seen you do that exact move.
我见过你做同样的动作
Split the bill?
分摊账单
Not a problem!
没问题
I don't get it.
我不明白
I mean, it's 2016.
现在是2016年啊
Are people okay with this sort of racism?
人们还能接受这样的种族主义吗
I blame the Mexicans.
墨西哥人应该背锅
Yeah, sure, Zephyrians are proud warriors,
当然了 泽菲利亚人是自豪的勇士
but we've also got a rich history of art,
但我们也拥有丰富的美术 音乐
and music and food.
音乐和食物文化史啊
I-I mean, we invented tiny carrots,
我是说 微型萝卜是我们发明的
which the rest of the world is only now discovering.
而这个世界现在才发现这种食物
Alangulon, here, come here.
阿伦古龙 过来这里
You won't believe this. There's a Zephyrian character on TV
你敢信吗 电视上有一个泽菲利亚人的角色
who's basically just... Oh, Rom?
他根本就是... 是罗姆吗
No, he's hilarious. Hilarious?
他很搞笑啊 搞笑
What are y... no, he's an affront to our culture.
你在说什么... 不 他侮辱了我们的文化
Our culture?
我们的文化
I'm American.
我是美国人唉
Only from the waist up.
只有腰围以上的部分才是
Yeah, I mean I'm half-Zephyrian technically, like by blood.
生理上来讲 我是有一半泽菲利亚的血统
But culturally? I mean, I wouldn't even kill a spider.
但从文化上看就难说了 我连只蜘蛛都没弄死过
Yeah, I wouldn't kill a spider, either,
我也不会去弄死一只蜘蛛的
because they're reincarnated wizards.
因为他们是巫师的转世
But is that what you think of us, that we're all just
你就是那样想我们的吗 我们全都只是
raging, warlike barbarians?
狂暴好战的野蛮人吗
Yeah, that's basically, like, the definition of a zephie.
是的 那基本上就是泽菲利亚佬这个词的含义了
"Zephie"? Oh, my god.
"泽菲利亚佬" 我的哥
Who taught you that word?
谁教你说那个词的
You did. You say it all the time.
你教的 你还经常说呢
I can say it 'cause I'm from Zephyria
我能说这个词是因为我来自泽菲利亚
and-and proud of it,
并为此感到骄傲
I might add, unlike you.
还要说一句 不像你
You never even wear the warrior's belt I got you.
你甚至都没有用过我送你的勇士腰带
You think I'm gonna wear that in public?
你想让我在公共场合穿这个
Uh, yeah, 'cause it's a symbol
对的 因为这是你泽菲利亚人
of your Zephyrian heritage. Okay?
身份的象征 好吗
In fact, you know what? You're wearing it today.
你知道吗 你今天就要穿上它
Give me that. Here.
绕过来 好了
Dad, come on.
爸 不是吧
You know, he's just gonna take it off when he gets to school.
你知道吗 他去到学校就会把它脱掉
Oh, no, no, no.
不不不
Don't do that, Alangulon.
别这样做 阿伦古龙
No, uh, t-t-that thing is enchanted, okay?
那腰带是施了魔法的 知道吗
If you take it off, you'll turn to stone.
如果你脱掉的话 你会变成石头的
Should've mentioned that before I guess, right?
这点我该早说的 是吧
So, I keep a slice of the free bread,
我手上有一片纯面包
order the open-face sandwich, boom.
再点一份开口三文治 嘭
Regular sandwich.
变成普通三文治了
There's no place like gnome!
金窝银窝不如狗窝
Oh, new neighbors moved in.
新邻居搬来了
There's no place like gnome!
金窝银窝不如狗窝
Dave Ellis and Wendell Knox are playing hacky sack.
戴夫·伊利斯和温德尔·诺克斯在玩沙包球
If this doesn't say sophomore class, 2017,
如果这都不算典型的2017届高二学生风貌
I really do not know what does.
那我真的不知道什么才算了
I got the, uh, perfect yearbook caption here.
我想到了 一个完美的年鉴标题
"Just a couple of sack masters straight blastin' the hack."
"一对沙包球大♥师♥打爆了沙包 虚惊一场"
Or the sack.
或者说是球
"Two sack masters hackin' the..."
"两个沙包球大♥师♥在踢..."
Never mind. 'Sup, losers?
算了吧 怎么了 渣渣们
Yo. I'm just kidding.
我开玩笑的
You guys are my only friends.
你们是我仅有的朋友
Oh, my god, diversity students sitting around each other.
我的天 不同肤色的学生促膝而坐
This is what we call in the yearbook business the money shot.
这才是我们年鉴行内人常说的焦点话题
If you'll excuse me.
我先走一步了
Dude, she's totally into you.
伙计 她对你有意思
What?
什么
No, I mean, we're just friends.
我们只是朋友啊
Layla? I mean...
蕾拉 我是说
Maybe? I... you think, you think-think, like, we could...
可能吧 我... 你觉得呢 我们可以...
Yes, dude, totally.
没错老兄 完全可以
Now get over there and show her
现在去那边给她展示一下
that awesome Zephyrian belt your dad gave you.
你♥爸♥给你的这条酷得掉渣的腰带
Get it out. No, no, stop.
拿出来啊 不 住手
Did something just...?
刚才是不是有东西...
What?
什么
There's no place like gnome!
金窝银窝不如狗窝
There's no place like gnome!
金窝银窝不如狗窝
There's no place like gnome!
金窝银窝不如狗窝
Hey, uh, you guys have any herpes cream I could borrow?
嘿 你们有疱疹膏能借我吗
Uh... for a friend?
为我一个朋友借的
Oh, yeah, I think we might.
可以 我们好像有
A friend left some over here.
一个朋友留了一些在这里
Nice.
太好了
So, knocking, you're over that?
所以你连门都不敲了
That's not happening anymore?
你不再敲门了
Aw, come on, Edie.
别这样 伊蒂
I've got sensitive knuckles. You know that.
我的指关节很容易受伤 你知道的
Oh, by the way, I just bumped into your new neighbor.
顺便提一句 我碰到了你的新邻居
Really? Friendly guy.
真的吗 他很友好
You know, good sense of humor, too, which I like.
幽默感也很足 我很喜欢
You know, I mean, he keeps telling the same joke
我是说 他不停地在说同一个笑话
over and over, but it's only getting funnier.
但他越说越好笑
That stupid talking gnome.
那个说傻话的地精
I was up all night!
搞得我整晚都睡不着
Well, get rid of it then. You know, you can smash it
那就把它除掉啊 你可以砸碎它
or-or you divorce it, that seems to be your go to method.
或者休了它 似乎没有其他办法了
No, it's fine. It's under control.
这样挺好的 一切都在可控范围内
剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表