剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表
...that is my fiance. Yes.
那就是我的未婚夫 对
That is Craig.
那是克雷格
He's Zephyrian?
他是个泽菲莉亚人吗
Yes. He's Zephyrian.
对 他是个泽菲莉亚人
Why don't we take the gnome inside?
不如我们把那个小地精拿进来吧
I think that's a good idea, sweetie.
好主意 宝贝
Yeah.
对
It's right over there.
就在那呢
Yeah, mmhmm. So nice meeting you.
好的 很高兴认识你哦
Yeah, nice to meet you guys.
我也是哦
Such a pleasure.
认识你们太好了
Oh, Zorn,
佐恩
will you open these pickles for me, please?
你可以帮我打开这个泡菜罐子吗
Oh, oh, I get it.
我懂了
Because Zephyrians are big and strong, right?
就因为泽菲莉亚人又大又壮 是吗
That's all we're good for, huh?
我们就这个用处是吗
Lifting stuff and opening up
搬东西
your people's pickle jars?
帮你们开泡菜罐子
You know, never mind.
好吧 不要介意
I just need to put a little elbow grease into it.
只是我打开它要费点劲
Oh, wow, elbow grease?
喔 费劲
'Cause Zephyrians have greasy elbows?
因为泽菲利亚人有劲吗
Wow. Hey. You went there, huh.
哇哦 你走着瞧 哼哼
Hey, hey. Hay?!
嘿 嘿 干草
Oh, because we love eating fried hay?
哦 因为我们喜欢吃油炸干草吗
No! I just...
不 我只是...
I wasn't trying to offend you.
我没想冒犯你
Todd, you need to learn
托德 你应该知道
that people aren't stereotypes. For instance,
人是不可能一成不变的 比方说
I'm not gonna have fried hay right now.
我现在不想吃油炸干草
I am gonna have pickle.
我想吃泡菜
Hi, excuse me.
嗨 打扰一下
Can you use your karate to open up this pickle jar?
你能用空手道打开这个泡菜罐头吗
What's up?
怎么啦
Whoa, who died? "In memoriam"?
谁去世了 "追悼"
Mr. Henderson got hit
亨德森老师
with a poison dart.
他被毒镖扎中了
Oh, that's weird.
喔 真不可思议
Doctors think he's gonna pull through, but...
医生说他也许能康复 但是...
It's my job to be ready if and when he does not.
如果他没能挺过来 这些就是我的活了
I mean, comic sans?
这是漫画字体吗
Is that really the appropriate font
这种字体真的适合用来
to convey a respectful sadness?
表达哀悼之情吗
Maybe not.
貌似不太合适
Sounds like the sort of thing we could discuss over coffee.
我们好像可以去咖啡厅聊聊这个
Or say we will
然后在说好之后
and then one of us can just disappear.
某个人就突然不见了
Layla, oh, my god, I'm so sorry. Okay, my dad, he said
蕾拉 天呐 我很抱歉 我老爸告诉我
my mom got in an accident
我妈出车祸了
just so he could take me to a restaurant.
就为了把我骗到一个饭店去
Hey, can I make it
你看 我能不能
up to you?
补偿你一下
My dad's working late on Friday.
我爸周五下班很晚
Maybe you want to come over?
你能到我家来吗
And do yearbook stuff?
然后做年鉴材料吗
No, I was thinking we could watch a movie or something.
不是 我们可以看看电影什么的
Yeah, okay. Yes, yes.
好啊 好的好的
Yeah, cool. Great. Okay, cool.
嗯 很棒
Movie.
看电影
Movie.
没错 看电影
Hey, Ron, just wanted to say thanks
嘿 罗恩 非常感谢你
for taking the gnome down. Yeah.
把那个地精收起来了
And I have just a few other small requests.
不过我还有其他一些小小的请求
So, you know how
你知道吗
your oak tree drops its leaves in our yard?
你家橡树的叶子全都落到我家院子里了
Well, it does, yeah.
是的 没错
I mean, I don't have a problem with it,
我是说 我倒是没什么问题
but Craig has a huge problem with it.
但是克雷格很有意见
He got so angry, he crushed a rock with his bare hand.
他很生气 徒手就捏碎了一块石头
I did what now?
我做什么了
Uh, he would appreciate that. Take care.
呃 他会感激你的 保重
Did you say I crushed a rock?
你说我捏碎了一块石头
I was, uh, talking about a dream
我在说...一个梦
in which dream Craig did that.
梦里你捏碎了石头
Ooh, tell me more about this "Dream Craig."
嚯 给我讲讲这个"梦中的克雷格"
Well, apparently no one around here
显然 这里的人
has appreciation for Zephyrian culture.
都欣赏不了泽菲利亚文化
Are you kidding?
你在逗我吗
Oh, oh, sorry, forgot to knock, right?
哦 抱歉 没有敲门对吧
Okay. Ow, ow, my knuckles.
好吧 哎哟 我的手指
Look, Zorn, I'm sorry,
听着 佐恩 我很遗憾
but you may just need to be okay with your son
但你应该感到庆幸
never becoming a barbaric maniac.
你的儿子没有变成一个野蛮的疯子
I just know that if he could see Zephyria in person,
他要是能亲自见识一下泽菲利亚
he'd love it.
一定会爱上它的
But there's no way he's had all his shots.
但是他不可能全都接过种的
You know, he hasn't had leprosy,
他没得过麻风病
you got bubonic plague, wizard's beard,
我们那有鼠疫 巫师胡子
purple fever, bigpox,
紫热 天花
cursed treasure allergies,
倒霉的金属过敏
irritable Basilisk syndrome.
应激性蛇怪综合征
Well, Zorn, if you can't bring Alan to Zephyria,
行了 佐恩 你要是不能把阿伦送到泽菲利亚
why not bring Zephyria to Alan?
为什么不把泽菲利亚文化带给阿伦呢
"Bring Zephyria to Alan." Hey, wait a second.
"把泽菲利亚文化带给阿伦" 嘿 等一下
Yeah... yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
嗯... 有道理
So... is that it?
所以...好了吗
Are we good?
问题解决了吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no, I'm good. I'm good.
是啊是啊 不不不 我很好 我很好
I'm just taking it all in still.
我还是要好好想想
Pretend I'm not here.
就当我不在这儿
Hey so just to warn you,
先给你打个预防针
uh, my dad only has a laserdisc player,
呃 我爸只有一个影碟机
Aw, I've seen it, like, so many times.
哦 我看过好多遍了
Are you serious?
真的吗
No, I don't know what that is.
不 我根本没听过
That would be... Fletch lives?
太好了 佛莱切历险记
Alangulon!
阿伦古龙
Welcome to Zephyria!
欢迎来到泽菲利亚
Do you like it? If not, it was Craig's idea.
你喜欢吗 如果不喜欢的话 这是克雷格出的主意
Alangulon. Alangulon's concubine.
阿伦古龙 阿伦古龙的妃子
Come with me on a journey to the beautiful, exotic land
跟随我踏上一场通往美丽奇妙的
of Zephyria where you will learn
泽菲利亚大♥陆♥的华丽旅程
all about...
在那里
The greatest damn culture on earth.
你可以见识到地球上最伟大的文化
You can go, for real. Just take off.
你可以走的 说真的 走吧
Please. No. please, really, just go.
拜托 不 真的 走吧
It's cool. It's-it's interesting.
这很酷啊 很有趣
Now Zephyria is known for many things,
泽菲利亚有很多东西很出名
war,
战争
bloodshed, tyranny and style.
杀戮 暴♥政♥和情调
Oh, yeah, oh, yeah.
哦耶
Okay, we're ready, Frank!
准备好了吗 弗兰克
Frank is funky and fabulous,
弗兰克又时髦又英俊
but still playful, wearing the remains
但也很顽皮 身上穿着一些
of several endangered Zephyrian species.
泽菲利亚濒危物种的遗体
Dad, is that fur? Have you killed a bunch of animals
老爸 那是毛皮吗 你为了做一件衣服
to make a piece of clothing? Really?
杀了好多动物 是吗
Oh, we're not dead!
哦 我们没死
We are in terrible agony!
我们极其地痛苦
See, Alangulon?
看到了吗 阿伦古龙
剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表