剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, I hope he blows up that
啊 我希望它能把那个
stupid bounce house. Oh, wait, hold on a second.
蠢屋子炸飞 等等
Oh, there was no bounce house. Oh, okay.
那没有充气屋 好的
Now I get it. Zorn, what the hell
现在我懂了 佐恩 你在说
are you talking about?!
什么玩意
Oh, I just don't get it. So we got
我蒙圈了 我们剪了红线
the red wires, the blue wires.
剪了蓝线
I tried that. There's some, like, wet
那是我剪的 这有些像是
lizard-tail-looking things, do we pull that?
湿漉漉的蜥蜴尾巴一样的线 我们要剪它吗
I hate Zephyrian technology... It doesn't make any sense!
我讨厌泽菲利亚科技 它毫无套路可言
Zorn is not here.
佐恩不在
Edie is drunk.
伊蒂喝醉了
I just met Belinda.
贝琳达我才刚认识
So I guess Craig is in charge.
所以我猜现在这里由克雷格做主
So this is what we're gonna do, the brave thing.
那么接下来我们这么做 勇敢点
We're gonna get the hell out of here
我们快离开这里
and go stand in the front yard. Let's go!
跑到前院去 快走
Fear not!
别怕
This looks like a job that would be
看起来现在的工作
good for it to be done by Zorn!
需要佐恩出马了
Oh, my god. Oh, man, mekaZorn
天啊 天啊 先锋佐恩说这句话的时候
makes that seem easy. Nobody cares!
感觉很容易 没人在乎
Let's go! Look! Hurry up!
快点 看 快点
All right, let's see what we got here.
好吧 让我看看什么情况
Just got to bypass the old bomb mode.
只要绕过旧的炸♥弹♥模式
It didn't work when I tried it.
我试的时候不管用
Exiting bomb mode.
退出炸♥弹♥模式
Yes!
搞定
Entering kill mode.
进入杀人模式
No! Dad! What did you do!
不 爸 你做了什么
Okay, relax, everybody. That's just a bug in the O.S.
大家放松 那只是操作系统的一个小漏洞
I should have done an update
我应该早点升级
instead of hitting "Remind me later" every day
而不是在过去的两个月里
for the last two months. Now all I have to do
一直点击"晚点再提醒我" 现在我只要
is defeat him in combat,
打败他就行了
which I've done, like, a thousand times...
而这件事我已经做过上千遍了
Zorn!
佐恩
Craig, Alangulon,
克雷格 阿伦古龙
listen to me... it's up to you now to fight meka-Zorn.
听我说 该轮到你们去打败先锋佐恩了
And yes, in battling an evil Nemesis,
是的 在与邪恶的复仇女神对战中
you will have a bonding experience that will
你们将会团结协作
bring you even closer. One of you will die.
更加亲密 你们当中有一人会牺牲
Craig, I'm almost certain it's gonna be you.
克雷格 我可以肯定会是你
But that's only because
但那只是因为
I programmed him to do that.
我编程让他那么做的
Meka-Zorn! Hey, meka-Zorn!
先锋佐恩 嗨 先锋佐恩
And after that, Alangulon and I will bond over your memory
之后 我和阿伦古龙会共同追忆你 以此增进感情
and become stronger,
我们也会更加坚强
the father and son that we were always meant to...
我们是命中注定的父子
I am Zorn... Yeah, we did it!
我是佐恩 我们做到了
Kill-basa, baby!
杀的漂亮
Whoo! Score! Oh, come on, now,
喔 加一分 少来了
did you get him wet? If you get him wet,
你把它弄湿了吗 如果你把它弄湿了
it voids the warranty.
它的保修书就作废了
Skipping school to get a video game?
逃课去买♥♥电子游戏
Did you really think that's okay?
你真觉得这样好吗
And you, Zorn, skipping work to do
还有你 佐恩 翘班去陪你孩子
something with your kid, or something?
做别的事 或是其他什么的
Well, you guys did bring a bomb into the house.
你们把一个炸♥弹♥带进屋里
Hey, at least I didn't kiss it.
至少我没有亲它
I get it. We shouldn't have lied.
我知道 我们不应该撒谎
Is there something maybe we could do to make it up to you?
有什么事情能让我们补偿你吗
Honestly, Alan?
说真的吗 阿伦
Pizza.
披萨
You could get us pizza. Hawaiian.
你可以给我买♥♥披萨 夏威夷披萨
Hey, dad, you want to go with me to get a pizza?
嘿 老爸 你要和我一起去买♥♥披萨吗
It'd be, like, a quest. Really? You mean that?
这算是探索之旅 真的吗 你真心的
Yeah. Well, in that case, Clawthor the taloned one
那样的话 带爪的克劳索
can show us the way to the pizza parlor.
可以带我们找到去披萨店的路
I am not gonna even pretend that I'm sad that that bird is dead.
就算那只鸟死了我也不会假装伤心的
It tried to fly away with me.
它想过要带着我飞走
Are you lost, maiden?
你迷路了吗 少女
Zorn will protec-tec-tec-tec-tec-tect you.
佐恩会保保保保护你
I am Zorn... Zorn...
我是佐恩... 佐恩...
See you in hell, vul-vul-vul-vul-vul...
去死吧 瓦尔 瓦尔 瓦尔 瓦尔
I am... Zorn will protect you.
我是... 佐恩会保护你
I am...
我是
Zorn.
佐恩
Nobody is planning a sneak attack.
没有人要偷袭你
剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表