剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表
Zorn! We need you. Vulchazor has been on a rampage!
佐恩我们需要你 瓦尔查佐正在暴虐
First he sacked the Plains of Doom, then sh...
他先是洗劫了死亡平原 然后又
He took the Screaming Valley.
又占领了尖叫谷
No, that's so close to the Blood Forest.
不好了 那里离血腥森林很近
You mean Lord Vulchazor's Blood Forest golf course and spa!
你说的应该是瓦尔查佐大人的血腥森林高尔夫场水疗中心
'Cause that's what it's called
上个月他夺取那里之后
since he conquered it last month.
就改称这个
He's going to take all of Zephyria, Zorn.
他将占领整个泽菲利亚 佐恩
Come back and fight with us!
回来与我们并肩战斗吧
Nah, it's okay. You got things under control.
没事的 你可以控制住局面
Ah, besides, I'm past all that now.
另外 我已经不是曾经的自己了
Battling is a young warrior's game,
战争是年轻战士的游戏
and you know I'm loving my life out here in the O.C.
而且你知道的 我热爱在橘子郡的生活
Got my son. Got my girl.
有我的儿子 女友
Satellite TV. Got a rocking tan.
有卫♥星♥电♥视♥ 有岩滩
You know they have a cupcake ATM out here?
你知道吗 这里还有纸杯蛋糕自动贩卖♥♥机
Zorn! Hang up the phone.
佐恩 挂掉电♥话♥
We're trying to get married here.
我们这里在结婚呢
Please, I have a family! I'll tell you where they are
拜托 我有家庭 我会告诉你它们在哪
if you just let me live...
只要你让我活...
Well, looks like my friend's dead,
好吧 看来我的朋友死了
so we can do your thing now.
现在可以处理你的事了
Wow, You're really getting rid of all this stuff, Zorn?
你真的要处理掉所有东西吗 佐恩
The Stone of Sight,
圣眼石
MeKa-Zorn, all your invisible spikes.
先锋佐恩 所有的隐形尖钉
Yeah, well, you know, now that I'm leaving behind all things Zephyria,
对啊 你知道的 既然我要抛下和泽菲利亚有关的一切
I really just don't need it.
那我也就不需要这些了
How much for this rustic walking stick?
这个圆木拐杖多少钱
半价
不祥之物
That's not a walking stick. That's the Staff of Quiv.
这才不是拐杖 这是奎夫神杖
Wait a second, Dad, you're selling the Staff of Quiv?
等下 爸爸 你要把奎夫神杖卖♥♥了吗
You know I saw you kissing it once
我还看见过你亲吻它
when you thought no one was watching.
就在你以为没人在看的时候
Oh, I knew you were watching.
我知道你在看
And that's a mistake, by the way.
对了 这是个意外
The Staff of Quiv, not for sale.
奎夫神杖 不卖♥♥的
Oh, really? Why not, Zorn?
真的吗 为什么不呢 佐恩
I mean, if you're committing to Orange County,
我是说 既然你要待在橘子郡
and getting rid of all your warrior stuff.
还要遗弃你所有的战士用品
Yeah, but the Staff of Quiv is just too powerful,
没错 但是即使对于像克雷格这样无聊又差劲的人来讲
even for someone as boring and lame as Craig.
奎夫神杖的威力都还是太大了
Eh, but I guess he is family now.
但他现在算是家人了吧
All right, 50 bucks. Sold!
好吧 五十元 成交
You and me are going for a walk.
我们要一起走段路了
Hey, Alan, look at all your dad's old outfits.
艾伦 看你♥爸♥所有的旧装备
Scuba Zorn, Snow Zorn...
潜水的佐恩 雪地里的佐恩
Oh, Alan, look. Formal Zorn.
艾伦 看 正式的佐恩
This is your father's Zephyrian tuxedo.
这是你♥爸♥的泽菲利亚式晚礼服
I think you should keep it,
我觉得你应该留着它
and I don't know, maybe even wear it to the prom?
我也不清楚 可能还可以穿着它去舞会
Uh, yeah, you know, as much as I'd love to wear dad's
对 虽然我挺想在全校人面前
used silk loincloth in front of the entire school,
穿爸爸的旧丝绸腰带的
the only person I want to go to prom with is Layla,
但是我唯一想约去舞会的女生就是莱拉
and she hates me.
而且她还讨厌我
Oh, I'm sure she doesn't hate you. Yeah.
我肯定她不讨厌你 就是
Uh, no, pretty sure she does.
不 她肯定讨厌我
After I ditched her for the entire football team,
就在我为了整个足球队抛下她
and then shattered that kid's pelvis,
然后弄断了那孩子的盆骨之后
she said she never wants to talk to me ever again.
她说她再也不想理我了
I forgot that you did that. That was so dumb.
我忘了你做过那件事 那太愚蠢了
Thanks, Craig. Hey, son, if you want to impress a girl,
谢了 克雷格 儿子 你要是想征服一个女生
you just got to make a big gesture, that's all.
你只需要做些大动作就行了
Like when I wanted to impress Upside-Down Woman.
就像我想征服那个倒立女时
I took the shackles off her ankles,
我取下了她脚铐
and she was right-side up for the first time in her life,
这是她这辈子第一次头朝上
and she loved it.
她可喜欢了
Oh, yeah, maybe a grand gesture would work.
对没错 可能大举动会有效果
Hey, Alangulon, if you're gonna go to prom,
阿伦古龙 如果你们要去晚会
you're probably gonna have sex, right?
你们可能会做♥爱♥ 对吧
So, we should, uh, maybe have a little chitchat
所以 我们可能 应该聊一聊
about the birds and bees, hmm?
性启蒙教育
Dad! You know, I have health class and the Internet, so...
爸 你知道的 我上了心理健康课而且还有网络 所以...
I just don't want you to become a teen dad, you know?
我只是不想让你成为一个少年父亲 你懂吗
There's nothing more tragic... Uh, whoopsies. Ooh.
没什么更悲剧的... 我去
Kill everyone.
杀死所有人
Hey, a little FYI, those demons aren't being sarcastic.
一个小贴士 那些恶魔不是在开玩笑
Sorry, Nurse, I was just wondering,
不好意思 护士 我刚觉得奇怪
'cause I don't see them there.
因为我没看见他们在那
She's hiding pills.
她在藏药
Hey, Linda. Shut up, Todd.
嗨 琳达 闭嘴 托德
Hey, Zorn. Uh, I'm gonna be going off
佐恩 我要离开几天
to do some corporate training with the CEO for a couple days.
和首席执行官完成企业培训
I'm sorry, Todd. Will you shut up?
不好意思 托德 可以闭嘴吗
Uh, Linda, I was wondering since you do have experience
琳达 我在想 既然你有一些做老板的经验了
at being the boss, maybe you could handle
也许对各种情况你都能
anything that came up?
应对自如了
Oh, sure, Todd.
当然了 托德
I relish the opportunity to do the job
我会珍惜做这个工作的机会的
I did for a decade before you replaced me.
毕竟我都干了十年了 直到你取代了我
Great, and we can "Ketchup" When I get back.
好极了 我回来后我们可以"忘我地交谈"
'Cause you had said "Relish," So I, uh, decided to do "Ketchup."
因为你说"滋味" 所以我想用"忘我地交谈"(也有番茄酱的意思)
Okay. Linda, this is your chance to get Todd
好吧 琳达 这是你除掉托德
out of here and regain power.
重掌大权的机会
I mean, in two days, we can make this company so rich
我是说 在未来两天 我们可以让公♥司♥有钱到
they'll have to put you back in charge,
他们不得不重新让你管理公♥司♥
and then you'll be a man again,
然后你又是条好汉了
and we can try some stuff I've been curious about.
然后我们就可以尝试一些我的新奇想法
I suppose if we make some big sales that would impress the CEO.
我想如果我们做成了一些大买♥♥卖♥♥一定能让首席执行官惊羡
Hey, that's not a bad idea, Zorn.
这不是个坏主意 佐恩
Hey, screw you. Oh, wait, hold on.
去你的 等下
"Not a bad idea." Not... A bad...
"不是个坏主意" 不是...一个坏...
Okay, so it's... so a good idea. You think it's a good idea.
对了 所以 这是...是个好主意 你觉得这是个好主意
Gosh, you're pretty.
天呐 你真可爱
Layla
# 蕾拉 #
Going to prom with you would make my day-la
# 和你一起去舞会就是美好的一天 #
Everyone stop cacalling me gay... Please, stop.
# 不会再有人说我是同性恋 # 拜托 别唱了
Sorry. It is, like, almost impossible to write a song
不好意思 其实写一首关于蕾拉这个名字的歌♥
around the name Layla, so...
几乎是不可能的 所以...
Hey. Gather around, gather around.
都过来 都过来
Okay. Uh, are you gonna answer?
好了 你要回答我了吗
'Cause it's kind of awkward here.
毕竟现在气氛有点尴尬
You know, you care way too much about what people think.
你知道吗 你太在意别人的评价了
Oh, man, I can't wait until...
大伙 我都等不及了
she's...she's definitely gonna say yes.
她...她肯定会答应
Can't wait to hear that yes.
等不及听到她说好了
She said no. Uh, she hates me.
她拒绝了 她讨厌我
I called that. So, I think I'm gonna
我就知道 所以我想
look into changing schools. Wait, Alan.
我该考虑转学了 等下 艾伦
I'm gonna go talk to him. Oh, poor Alan.
我得跟他谈谈 可怜的艾伦
Nobody should be sad on their prom night.
没人应该在舞会的夜晚悲伤
In fact, that was my first royal decree when I was prom king.
实际上 作为舞会国王还是我第一次接圣旨
Wait, hold on. Proms have kings and queens?
等等 舞会还有国王和王后
That's just like Zephyria.
这跟泽菲利亚很像
Or like it would have been if Vulchazor hadn't just
或者说像泽菲利亚在被瓦尔查佐
wiped out the entire royal line at the... wait, focus, Zorn.
扫荡整个皇族之前的样子...等下 专心点 佐恩
Come on, keep your head in the parenting game, man.
拜托 想想怎么扮演好家长的角色
Come on, come on... Oh, hey, I got it!
加油 拜托 有办法了
What if we helped Alangulon become this, uh, King of Prom?
我来帮艾伦古龙成为舞会国王怎么样
Yeah, you know, if Alan was king, I bet Layla would
没错 如果艾伦成为了国王 蕾拉肯定
realize how great he is and get back with him.
会意识到他有多棒然后回到他身边
剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表