剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表
They're alive.
他们还活着
Nobody had to kill anybody.
没有人杀生
Except Frank. Frank just killed them.
除了弗兰克 弗兰克刚刚杀了他们
Okay, uh, you... seriously you can go, no problem.
好吧 呃 你真的可以走的 没关系的
Take a... No, no, no, no.
叫一辆... 不不不
But while looking sexy is obviously important,
外表迷人显然很重要
many Zephyrians also appreciate...
但是很多泽菲利亚人还追求...
The arts. Wow.
艺术 哇哦
That's so cool. Who is she?
好酷啊 她是谁
This is Winona,
这是薇诺娜
one of the most brutal
是最残酷无情
and feared she-warriors.
令人敬畏的女战士之一
She looks so real.
她看起来好真实
It's kind of...
感觉非常...
Mesmerizing.
令人着迷
Uh-oh! Uh-oh! Oh, oh, oh, cover your eyes, Layla.
啊哦 快闭上眼睛 蕾拉
She's coming for your soul. Okay, whoa, whoa, Layla?
她会占据你的灵魂 喔 快停下 蕾拉
Layla's no more. I am Winona.
我不再是蕾拉了 我是薇诺娜
All who oppose me will be destroyed!
所有忤逆我的人都将被摧毁
Yeah, no, forgot to mention, our paintings
好吧 忘记说了 我们的绘画
are actually soul prisons.
实际上是监禁灵魂的牢笼
What just happened?
刚才发生了什么
Why are my bones cold?
为什么我身体这么冷
Uh, because you just had your soul possessed
呃 因为你的灵魂
by an evil spirit.
刚刚被一个邪魔占据了
Uh, your dad hit that, by the way.
顺便说一下 是老爸阻止了它
Before and after spectral transformation.
赶在幽灵转变之前
Okay, I think we've all learned a lot about Zephyria.
好了 我们已经很了解泽菲利亚了
I know I've got enough for one day here.
我今天在这里待够了
Let's-let's-let's head on out.
我们走吧
No, No, No. You can't leave yet.
不不不 你们还不能走
The night's about to hit
今天晚上
a "High note."
还有重头戏呢
Is that made of throats?
那个是用喉咙做的吗
That's... of course not, not made... Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
那个...当然不是 不是用... 哦 是的没错
Sure is. All human throats too.
的确 都是人的喉咙
I mean, you consider children human, right?
你是不是想问怎么有小孩的喉咙
Yeah, of course you do.
你好奇是正常的
No, yup, all human.
是啊 都是真人喉咙
Oh, that doesn't sound right.
声音有点不对
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
Dad, you're so embarrassing!
爸 你真叫人丢脸
Calm down, buddy.
冷静 孩子
Calm down? Calm do... you just hit my friend in the face
冷什么静啊 你刚才用人的舌头
with a human tongue!
打了我朋友的脸
I hate Zephyria.
我讨厌泽菲利亚
I'd rather live in Florida.
我宁愿住在佛罗里达
Take that back.
把话收回去
I'm gonna go.
我要走了
Thank you for all the new ideas about clothes,
谢谢你介绍了新奇的服装
and art and... thanks.
艺术和其他的东西 谢谢了
I'm sorry, but that was like a total nightmare.
真抱歉 刚才那就是一场噩梦
Yeah, three of the things I saw today
我今天看到的三样东西
were from actual nightmares I've had.
都曾在我做过的噩梦里出现
But honestly, I thought it was really sweet
但说实话 我觉得你♥爸♥爸
the way your dad put the whole thing together for you.
能为你做这些真的很贴心
That was sweet? My dad's culture's so weird.
贴心 我爸的文化也太奇葩了
It really only got weird for me
我倒觉得你对他发火
after you started yelling at him.
的行为才奇葩
Layla.
蕾拉
Layla!
蕾拉
Layla! Layla!
蕾拉 蕾拉
So how was your "Zephyria night"?
你的"泽菲利亚之夜"怎么样了
Horrible. No, Alangulon hated it.
一团糟 阿伦古龙不喜欢
Well, I want to say I'm surprised.
我想说还真是出乎意料啊
hell, I guess I'll just have to accept
见鬼 我想我只能接受
that my son hates Zephyria.
我儿子讨厌泽菲利亚的事实了
Little by little, he'll assimilate,
他会慢慢地被同化
and my great-great-grandchildren will have no idea
以后我的曾曾孙根本不会知道
that glorious Zephyrian blood
他们血管里流着的是
is running through their veins.
光荣的泽菲利亚血液
Well, let's not get drama...
好了 我们别乱...
There's no place like gnome!
金窝银窝不如狗窝
Oh, hey, the gnome's back!
地精又来了
Well, I've got to admit, that cheers me up a bit.
我得承认 这让我开心了一点
Quite a bit actually.
其实是开心很多点
Shut up Zorn!
佐恩 闭嘴
Did you see the neighbors' yard?
你看见隔壁的院子了吗
Lawn apalooza, right?
你说草坪派对吗
Which is so weird, since we had such a nice talk yesterday.
真是奇怪 昨天我们还聊得很开心呢
Wait, what? I ran into Ron and April at the mailbox,
等下 你说什么 我昨天在信箱那遇到罗恩和艾普利
and I thanked them for being so responsive to my letter.
我对他们积极回应我的信表示感谢
Oh, and get this.
对了 还有
They thought Zorn was your fiance.
他们以为佐恩是你的未婚夫
Really?
真的吗
I know, right?
我知道那是误会
Anyways, I cleared it all up.
总之 我都解释清楚了
Alan, stop!
阿伦 别啊
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
You're gonna turn yourself to stone!
你会把你自己变成石头的
Edie, that's a myth.
伊蒂 那只是个传说
Alan, masturbation is perfectly normal,
阿伦 打飞机很正常
and fun.
而且乐趣多多
What is wrong with Zephyria?
泽菲利亚有毛病吗
Can't they just make something that holds your pants up?
他们就不能造些能拴住裤子的东西吗
Even their belts have to assassinate people?
他们的腰带就一定得是暗器吗
Look, all Zephyrian culture isn't bad.
并非所有泽菲利亚文化都是消极的
Did your dad show you the throat-sicord?
你♥爸♥有给你看过喉咙喇叭吗
That's cool.
那个超酷的
The dead people's throats tied together?
就是那个把死人喉咙绑在一起的东西吗
Well, it's actually made of throats of men
其实 那都是用战场牺牲者
who died on the battlefield.
的喉咙做成的
It's a great honor.
这是无上的荣耀
Uh, what about the child's throat?
那些小孩的喉咙又怎么解释
They do need a high C.
演奏得有高音C
See, that's what I'm talking about, mom.
妈 你看这就是我要说的
They're all a bunch of violent warriors.
他们就是一群残暴的勇士
Warriors who are defending their country,
他们保家卫国
their families, people they love.
守护爱人
You could call it violent, or you could call it heroic.
你可以说他们残暴 也可以说他们是英雄
Yeah, your dad is certainly a hero.
你♥爸♥爸就是一个英雄
Look, he moved halfway around the world,
他穿越了大半个地球
no friends, no job.
没有朋友 也没有工作
Barely a child's understanding of how the real world works.
就像孩子一样重新认识真实世界的运行规则
All that, just so he could be closer to you.
这一切 都只是为了能和你更亲近
Zorn?
佐恩
Listen,
其实
I feel really bad about those insensitive things I said.
我真的很抱歉说了些不好听的话
I mean, "Hey, hey, hey?"
就是叫你 "喂 干草 "
I knew what I was doing. Yeah, so what?
我知道我做得不对 那又怎样
We like fried hay. Big whoop. But you wouldn't go up
我们喜欢吃炸干草 有什么稀奇的 但你不会
to a Swedish person and say, you know,
走到瑞典人跟前就
"Meatball, meatball, meatball." Right?
"肉丸 肉丸 肉丸"地叫他 对吧
well, maybe you would. I know.
估计你会 我知道
And I'm sorry.
真的对不起
Will you let me make it up to you?
能给我一次补偿你的机会吗
This is supposed to be the most authentic
这应该是镇上最正宗的
Zephyrian restaurant in town.
泽菲利亚饭店了
Oh, my god!
我的天
Zorn, where are you g...
佐恩你去哪...
剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表