剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, my goodness.
我的天啊
This is so adorable.
这也太可爱了吧
Is this you and Alan every year?
你和阿伦每年都这么过吗
Yep, every Christmas morning for the last 17 years,
没错 在过去十七年的每个圣诞清晨里
Alan and I would go to Santa's Village in the mall
我都会和阿伦去商场里的圣诞老人村
and dress up like mom and son reindeer.
打扮成驯鹿妈妈和鹿儿子
Yep. It's a really cool thing that I love doing still.
对 而且我现在还是很喜欢
You know, they should change the name of Christmas
他们真应该把圣诞节改名叫做
to "Edie and Alanmas."
"伊蒂和阿伦节"
But no one is gonna do that because everyone hates my ideas.
不过肯定没人搭理我因为没人待见我的点子
Happy Grafelnik!
格拉复节快乐
I'm Vengeful Vic. I bring tidings of joylessness and revenge.
我是复仇使者 我就是欢乐与复仇的信使
Don't freak out, guys.
大伙别慌
It's just me, Zorn. Grafelnik?
是我 佐恩 格拉复节
You're still celebrating that dumb revenge holiday?
你还在过那个愚蠢的复仇节吗
Yeah, I went back to celebrating it after we split up.
对啊 和你分手以后我就又开始过这个节了
Now, who wants to give me the
现在谁想遵循传统
traditional Grafelnik punch in the face, huh?
朝我脸上来个格拉复之拳啊
I'll go first. Can I go second?
我先来 我能排她后面吗
I'll go third, but I have a question.
那我最后 不过我有个问题
What is Grafelnik? Well, as legend has it,
格拉复节是什么啊 相传
a long time ago, Lord Grafelnik was trying
很久以前 格拉复大人
to reconnect with his daughter.
想和他女儿重归于好
But she wanted to study in Europe,
可是她却想去欧洲读书
where she caught the eye of some dangerous types
结果却在那被恶势力盯上了
and ended up getting kidnapped.
最后遭到了绑♥架♥
The only person who could get her back
而唯一能把她救出来的人
was Lord Grafelnik himself.
就是格拉复大人本人
Hey, that sounds like the movie Taken.
这听上去好像是《飓风营救》的情节啊
No, I'm sure whatever that is,
不对 我敢肯定不论你说的是什么
it's totally different. You see, Lord Grafelnik
我的故事都是截然不同的 格拉复大人
had a very specific set of skills. And he used those skills
拥有奇异的本领 他就是用这些本领
to get revenge while killing, like, everyone
为她女儿报了仇 杀光了所有人
and rescuing his precious daughter.
安全救回了她的宝贝女儿
I am riveted. Oh, yeah,
你把我兴趣说上来了 是吗
you should see that movie then; that's the same thing.
那你就应该看看我说的那部电影 完全是一回事
The blonde girl from Lost, she plays the daughter.
演女儿那个金发演员还演过《迷失》
Oh, yeah, Grafelnik snowballs!
噢对了 格拉复雪球
Pretty neat, huh?
厉害吧
Grafelnik snowballs are rocks.
格拉复雪球就是石头
Grafelnik snowballs are rocks.
格拉复雪球就是石头
So, you excited to spend your first Grafelnik with your old man?
第一次和你老爹过格拉复节是不是很激动啊
You better be, because the revenge
你最好是 因为如果你不是
I'll bring upon you if you aren't is horrible.
那我可就要对你进行可怕的复仇了
No, I'm excited all right.
没有 我很激动的
Even though it's kind of like a holiday for the little guy,
尽管这好像是小朋友的节日
I feel like I'll still be able to have some fun with it, too.
不过我感觉我还是能找点乐子的
Mom, you're cool with me doing Grafelnik with Dad, right?
妈 我和爸一起过格拉复节你没意见对吧
Yeah, I think it's great you and your dad have your own thing.
当然 你和你♥爸♥能有点父子时光是再好不过的了
Look at you guys, celebrating both holidays, no fighting.
看看你们 一起庆祝节日 相安无事
For a divorced couple, you make a great team.
就离婚夫妇来说的话 你俩这队伍也太棒了
Go Team Zorn and Edie! Yay!
佐恩和伊蒂队 加油
Yeah, okay, Craig. Aye yai yai, Craig.
好吧 够了 克雷格 消停会吧 克雷格
You know, you never think you need to
你只有真正拥有绒球了
own pom-poms until you do.
才能知道自己有多需要它们
I know what I want for Christmas.
我就很清楚自己圣诞节想要什么礼物
Pom-poms.
就是绒球
Hey, Craig, I'm dreaming of a wine Christmas.
嘿 克雷格 我倒是想过一个红酒圣诞
I got to go. What? Um...
我得走了 什么
What got into him? Yeah.
他这是怎么了 对啊
If he doesn't have diarrhea, that exit was insane.
如果他不是赶着去拉肚子 那他就是疯了
Oh, God!
天啊
Oh, Scott!
斯科特
You scared a few drops out of me, man.
你快吓尿我了 伙计
Badass scooter helmet, right?
黑帮摩托头盔 对吧
Wow. Yeah.
酷啊 没错
when I get my Vespa night eight.
估计就真把你吓尿了
A lot.
尿一裤子
Vespa, leather jacket, facial hair.
韦士柏摩托 皮夹克 还留胡子
You're, like, more European than that German exchange student
你比那个德国交换生还有欧洲范啊
Helmut?
你说赫尔穆特啊
Helmut, Helmut. Helmut, that guy rocks.
赫尔穆特 赫尔穆特 赫尔穆特 那家伙太酷了
I love that guy. He's the best.
我特别喜欢他 他最棒了
He just goes like, "Yah."
他总说"哟"
"Yah." God! My mom would never get me
"哟" 天啊 我妈永远也不会给我买♥♥
something this cool for Christmas.
这么酷的圣诞礼物
I desperately need a new phone.
我现在急需一部新手♥机♥
Like, actually need a new phone, right? Yeah, it's so old.
是真需要 对吧 没错 你的手♥机♥太旧了
It's a brick. What about your dad?
根本就是块砖 那你♥爸♥呢
Yeah, my dad celebrates something called Grafelnik.
我爸要过一个什么格拉复节的
It's like Christmas, but not at all.
和圣诞节也差不多 但也不完全一样
I'm supposed to meet up with him later
我一会要去找他
and do, like, revenge or something. I don't know.
然后我们要去复个仇什么的 我也不知道
Does it end with him giving you stuff?
节日的最后他会送你礼物吗
I hope so. I mean, getting gifts is one of
希望吧 我是说 有父母的三大好处之一
the top three perks of having parents. True.
不就是收礼物吗 没错
Happy Grafelnik!
格拉复节快乐
What the hell, Zorn?
你搞什么 佐恩
I thought we were friends!
我还以为我们是朋友呢
No, we are; that's why I gave you
没错我们就是啊 所以我才用
the traditional Grafelnik greeting. Oh, Grafel...
传统的格拉复方式跟你打招呼的 格
Nice. Happy Grafelnik.
不错 格拉复节快乐
Hey!
嘿
You want to get revenge on me?!
你想找我报仇吗
I've only been good to you, you stupid idiot.
我可一直待你不薄啊 你这个蠢货
Zorn on the horn.
佐恩在线请讲
Hey, Dad. Uh...
嘿 爸
I'm at that address you said to go to for the Grafelnik thing.
我现在就在你说要过格拉复的地方呢
Are you coming?
你来了吗
Oh, my God, I can't believe you fell for it.
天啊 你居然信了
This is revenge for you crying on all those planes
这就是为了你小时候在飞机上哭个不停
when you were a baby.
报复你的
Happy Grafelnik, chump!
格拉复节快乐 傻儿子
Ah, you got me good. He got me!
你真骗到我了 他骗到我了
Yeah, uh, you're still coming, right?
好吧 那你还是来的 对吧
Hey, Edie, we need to talk. Okay.
嘿 伊蒂 我们得谈谈 好的
Sit down? Oh, it's a sit down talk.
坐吧 还要坐下来谈呢
Look, Edie, there are some things about me that you don't know.
听着 伊蒂 关于我有些事你还不知道
Okay. Things that I thought that I could
好吧 我以为我可以永远
hide forever, or at least until after we were married,
隐瞒这些事 或者至少等到我们结婚了
and then it would be too late for you to do anything about it.
到时候生米煮成熟饭你也没辙了
I'm afraid of Santa Claus.
我害怕圣诞老人
What? No.
什么 不是吧
Yeah, Edie, it's true.
是的 伊蒂 这是真的
It started when I was six, right after my parents separated.
我是从六岁开始怕的 就在我父母分居之后
My dad came to our house dressed as you-know-who.
我爸打扮成"那个人"来了我和我妈这里
But what he didn't know was that
但是他不知道
my mom's "Friend" Hank was there.
我妈的"朋友"汉克也在
I stood there and watched as Santa Claus...
我就站在那 看着圣诞老人
gave Hank a holly jolly ass-whooping. It was not pretty.
给汉克来了个"圣诞快乐一脚蹬" 那可真是不忍♥直视
It was like an outtake from a Tarantino movie.
就像昆汀塔伦蒂诺电影被剪掉的片段
It was like my Vietnam, without the hookers.
就像没有妓♥女♥的越南
Group of kids coming by singing Christmas carols...
这时 一群孩子唱着圣诞颂歌♥进来了...
they saw it... Oh, no.
他们看见了这一幕 不会吧
...and they ran.
然后跑了
He finally knocked Hank out with my skateboard,
最后他用我的滑板把汉克打晕了
which is why I'm afraid of skateboards, too.
所以我也怕滑板
Ever since that moment, whenever I see Santa,
从那以后 每当看到圣诞老人
I can't help but picture that bloody mess.
我都会情不自禁想起那个混乱的场面
Oh... Craig.
克雷格
剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表