剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表
that this isn't about a scheduling conflict.
这与撞期没关系
Yeah. No, uh, no, I'm starting to think that maybe
是的 不 不 我只是想也许
you complain to her about me while you're getting massages.
你在按♥摩♥的时候老是在她面前抱怨我
Well, don't you think she'd want to meet me
你觉得在听了那么多我的事之后
after hearing so much about me?
她就不会想见见我吗
No. If it's that big of a deal, never mind.
不 如果真有这么大不了 那就算了
God!
天啊
Also, I killed your mom.
还有 我杀了你老妈
Yeah. Yeah, that's the way to go.
对啊 就这么说好了
Stupid,
蠢货
itchy-- Wait, wait, wait.
好痒啊 等等
Zorn, I'm with a p...
佐恩 我在给一位病...
Huh. Never mind. What can I do you for?
呃 没事了 我能为你做什么
Yeah, uh, is there some way
是的 有没有一种方法
to undo poisoning someone with smorkleberries?
可以给吃了烟熏果莓的人解毒
Does a Grithian herdsman have nine anuses?
格里斯牧人是不是有九个肛♥门♥
I'm asking because I'm treating this Grithian herdsman
我这样问是因为我正在给这个格里斯牧人看病
and I'm not sure he has the right number.
而我并不确定他的数量对不对
I can't believe that I thought for one second Zorn had changed.
不敢相信 我竟然会以为佐恩改过自新了
Well, to be fair, don't you think that Roberta
好吧 公平来讲 你不觉得诺贝达
was pushing Zorn's buttons a little bit?
有点故意在挑衅佐恩吗
Do you think that?
你那样觉得吗
No.
没有
Let me go look for that microbead pillow.
我去看看那个微珠枕头
Psst.
嘘
Hey.
嘿
Over here.
过来这里
Dad, what is it? What do you...
老爸 什么事 你怎么
Oh, my God, you killed Grandma!
我的天啊 你杀了外婆
I didn't kill her... Uh, no, actually, I did.
我没有杀她 不 事实上 我确实杀了
But, know what? It's cool, 'cause I can bring her back.
但是 知道吗 这很酷 因为我可以让她活过来
From the dead? Are you kidding?
起死回生 你在开玩笑吗
What? Are you just gonna brew a magic potion?
怎么 你要煮一味神药
Oh, you spoke to Klorpins already. Great.
噢 你已经和克洛平思谈过了是吧 很好
Okay, that saves me a lot of explaining.
省得我解释
But I'm gonna need your help, okay?
但我需要你的帮助 好吗
I need you to gather these ingredients.
我要你去收集这些原料
"Three sprigs of eucalyptus. A bone of beast"?
"桉树枝三根 兽骨一根"
What is this crap? I'm not gonna...
这是什么鬼 我不会...
How am I gonna find this?
我要怎么找这个
That sounds like an Alangulon problem to me.
对我来说那就像一个阿伦古龙问题
♪ The dishes in the sink get scrubbed, scrubbed, scrubbed ♪
#水槽里的碗 我洗刷刷 洗刷刷#
Bone of beast.
兽骨
♪ Scrubbed, scrubbed, scrubbed ♪
#洗刷刷 洗刷刷#
# The dishes in the sink. # Hey.
#水槽里的碗 # 嘿
Ha. I love that song.
哈 我很喜欢那首歌♥
Did I tell you that? Oh, thank you so much.
我之前和你说过吗 噢 谢谢
I wish I could take credit for it,
真希望我能沾它的光
but it's been in my family for generations.
但它在我的家族传唱了好几代了
What are you hiding behind your back?
你背后藏着什么呢
Nothing. Really?
没什么 真的吗
Because the wishbone
那根许愿骨前一秒
火鸡胸部的一根叉骨
wishbone: 许愿骨
was drying over here a second ago.
还在那儿风干呢
Alan, look, I can't let you be alone with it
阿伦 听着 在它正式被折断之前
until the official breaking.
我不能让你自己拿着它
Uh, Craig, come on. I need it.
克雷格 拜托了 我需要它
Can you just give it to me? No, Alan.
你可以直接给我吗 不行 阿伦
Please, I want to wish that my dad's cancer will go away.
我想许愿让我爸的癌症好起来
Craig, give it. Just, Craig, I need it.
克雷格 松手 我需要它
Alan, what the hell is going on here?
阿伦 到底发生了什么
Okay, I got all the stuff you needed... Oh, Alangulon.
好了 你要的东西我都找来了 噢 阿伦古龙
Look, I solved it. Oh!
快看 我解决了 噢
Hey! What's he doing here?
嘿 他在这儿干什么
I filled Craig in on everything, all right?
我全部都和克雷格说了
He's here to help. I'd really like to help you
他是来帮忙的 我真的很想帮你
bring her back from the dead.
让她活过来
Too many of my patients have killed themselves.
我的病人有太多自杀的了
Nothing. Why isn't it working?
没什么变化啊 为什么没用呢
I did everything Klorpins said to.
克洛平思说的我都做了啊
Zorn, I'm with a... Yeah, Doc, look,
佐恩 我这有个... 医生 听着
I followed your potion to the T, and the old girl is still dead.
我完全按照你的方子来的 但这个老女人还是一动不动
Did you kiss her yet?
你亲她了吗
You always have to kiss people back from the dead.
要让她起死回生 你得去亲她
You don't have to be a cave doctor to know that.
这一点不是非得要洞穴医生才知道吧
Ugh! Gross.
啊 真恶心
Alan, kiss your grandmother.
阿伦 快亲你外婆
I can't commit incest.
我不能乱♥伦♥啊
Well... I mean, I guess
好吧 我觉得
she's not my mother-in-law yet, so...
她还不是我丈母娘 所以...
it's not weird, right?
不会很奇怪 对吧
Yeah, it's weird.
好吧 还是很奇怪
Uh, nope. More tongue.
不行 要用舌头
Are you serious?!
没开玩笑吧
Also, you have to do that thing where you suck
还有 你要极其性感地
on her bottom lip real sexy.
吮吸她的下唇
Ugh. Gross.
啊 真恶心
Ah. Uh, tilt me down a little.
手♥机♥往下斜一点
Yeah, yeah.
对 对
Gross.
真恶心
Oh, she's coming back!
噢 她活过来了
It's working!
开始奏效了
Craig! Are you kissing my mom?!
克雷格 你是在亲我妈妈吗
Edie, it's not what you think.
伊蒂 不是你想的那样
Zorn killed your mom, and I'm bringing her back to life.
佐恩杀了你妈妈 我在救活她
What?! Nice, Craig.
什么 很好 克雷格
Zorn, you killed my mom! And brought her back to life.
佐恩 你杀了我妈 然后又救活了她
You keep leaving that part out.
你总是忽略这个部分
She was right about you all along.
她一直都是对的
I should have never let you back into our lives.
我就不该让你回到我们的生活
Mom! Come on, Edie.
妈 别这样 伊蒂
No, no, hey.
不 不
She's right. It was all me.
她是对的 都是因为我
I mean, all I wanted
我只是想
was to spend Thanksgiving with you guys,
和你们一起过感恩节
but I've obviously ruined everything.
但很明显我把一切都毁了
I-I thought I'd changed,
我以为我变了
but then I show up and I kill an elderly lady.
但我冒出来 杀了一个老太太
So, I, uh... I'm sorry.
所以 我...我很抱歉
You guys can keep the pie,
你们留着这个派吧
but, you know, probably don't want to eat it.
但也许你们不想吃
Maybe you can have some, though, Craig.
你也许可以吃一点 克雷格
So, I was dead for 40 minutes?
所以 我死了四十分钟吗
Yeah. Crazy, right?
是啊 觉得不可思议对吧
Really makes you think about life
真的能让你思考生活
and, like, following your dreams and stuff.
比如 追求你的梦想什么的
Which for me, personally,
对我个人来说
it's attending a summer music program.
就是参加夏季音乐课程
Alan, I'm not an idiot.
阿伦 我不是傻瓜
I know that you have been working me all day
我知道你一整天都在做我的工作
to get me to pay for that music program.
想让我帮你付那个音乐课程的钱
Me? No, I haven't been... I'll do it.
我吗 不 我还没有... 我帮你付
That's great! Oh, my...
太好了 我的
Grandma, that's so cool...
外婆 真是太棒了
The only thing I ask in return
我唯一要求的回报
is that you never speak to Zorn again.
就是你永远不再和佐恩说话
What?
什么
Mom...
妈
what are you doing?
你在干什么呢
Uh, Edie, um...
呃 伊蒂
剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表