剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表
Wait a second.
等一等
Only one...
只有一个...
So, this is the place.
就是这里了
Uh, my aunt can't get pregnant and, uh, she doesn't
我阿姨不孕 她也不信任动物
trust animals, so she says her plants are her children.
所以她说植物就是她的孩子
Oh, you got aloe! Yeah, we got aloe,
噢 你们养了芦荟 对 我们有芦荟
we got drinks, we got everything.
有饮料 什么都有
Aloe is the best. Aloe vera.
芦荟是最好的 尤其是库拉索芦荟
You know, a lot of people say that aloe should not
许多人说不应该把一般的芦荟涂在
be applied to exquisite and elegant legs such as these.
这么一双精致优雅的腿上
Really?
是吗
You mind if I, uh, crack one of these off?
你介意我折断一根吗
Hop to it.
请便
Only the best for the best legs.
上品配美♥腿♥
How often do you apply?
你多久涂一次
Every day at breakfast I apply aloe to my real, human legs.
每天早饭时我都会给我货真价实的人腿涂上芦荟
You really do have amazing, amazing legs.
你的确有一双非常 非常不凡的腿
Oh, you know what? Speaking of...
说到这个...
these legs aren't gonna tone themselves.
这双腿可不会自己变强健
Mind if I hop on this?
介意我用下这个吗
Not at all.
完全不介意
Wow, you know your plants and you can climb stairs.
哇 你既了解植物又会锻炼
Oh, my God! Oh, yup, I'm good.
天啊 我没事
Just a little too much aloe on there.
只是芦荟涂得有点多
Zorn, is this really necessary?
佐恩 真的有必要这样吗
All right, the first step in being a warrior
成为战士的第一步
is looking like a warrior.
就是看上去像个战士
Hey, you look, like, so fierce, man.
你看上去 很勇猛嘛
Look at that. I mean, you are no longer
看看 你不再是
Craig the Therapist. You're more like
心理咨♥询♥师克雷格了 你更像是
Craig the Psycho-Therapist.
疯子咨♥询♥师克雷格
But did you have to rip the sleeves off?
可你非得把袖子扯掉吗
I just bought this shirt last week.
这件衬衫是我上周才买♥♥的
Warriors don't have sleeves. We need our arms free,
战士没有袖子 我们要让胳膊能灵活运动
you know, for windmill punches
以便使出风车拳
and raising our fists victoriously, like this.
还有举起胜利的拳头 就像这样
By the power of Fullerton University Online,
以 富来顿网络大学
Continuing Adult Education Division,
成人继续教♥育♥部♥
Department of Psychology and Music.
心理学和音乐系 之力
You shall not pass!
你不能通过
Zorn.
佐恩
Yes.
太好了
You know, I totally thought you didn't
我以为你不会游泳
know how to swim, but you're actually pretty good.
但其实你游得挺不错的
Well, I take a bath every Sunday,
我每周日都泡澡
so what is that but a tiny ocean?
那就是个缩小版的海洋啊
Yeah, you should come back Saturday.
你应该周六再过来
I'm gonna be here all day, so...
我一整天都会在这里 所以...
Oh, uh, that sounds good. It's cold.
噢 那听上去很不错 好冷
Oh, you want to, uh, wear this towel?
你想披上这块毛巾吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh... hold on a second. Let me take that.
呃... 等一等 我来拿吧
What?
怎么了
I just, uh, I just caught a... caught a spider, yeah,
我... 我捉到了... 捉到了一只蜘蛛
between my leg and the towel. I got to go take care of that.
就在我腿和毛巾之间 我要去处理一下
Oh, Alan, how was the beach house?
阿伦 那个海滨别♥墅♥怎么样
A super magical day.
特别神奇的一天
I don't want to talk about it, though. Thanks.
但是我不想说 谢谢了
Well, if you decide you do want to talk about it, I'm here.
如果你想说了 我就在这里
Come on, honey. Let's rap.
来吧 亲爱的 我们唠嗑唠嗑
Kid's still say that, right? No, we don't, no.
现在的孩子还是这么说的吧 我们不这么说了
Well, do you want half of my sandwich?
你想要我的半个三明治吗
No, ok... fine, sure, don't come in.
不 要... 好吧 别进来
Just shove it under the door, okay? Bye.
就从门下塞进来吧 好吗 慢走不送
These numbers are terrible, Linda.
这些数据很糟糕啊 琳达
I know. We've been having some...
我知道 我们在...
employee productivity issues.
员工工作效率方面有些问题
Todd! Where have you been?
托德 你去哪里了
I need that report on my desk by the end of the day.
今天之内把报告交到我办公桌上
Oh, I'm sorry. I was just playing some tennis.
对不起 我之前去打网球了
It helps me concentrate.
能帮助我集中精神
I'm gonna tackle the report right now. Tennis, you say?
我马上就去把报告处理好 你刚才说 打网球
Oh. Important client.
重要客户
I'll be right back. Hey, Edie, What's up?
我马上就回来 伊蒂 怎么了
Hey, have you seen Zorn? No.
你看见佐恩了吗 没有
Why? Everything okay?
怎么了 出什么事了吗
Well, I'm worried about Alan.
我有点担心阿伦
He had a 40-minute shower cry.
他今天洗澡的时候哭了四十分钟
I don't know much about parenting.
为人父母的事我不是很了解
I'm gonna guess gay. Okay, got to go.
我猜是性取向的原因 好了 我得挂了
What do you think we can do about our productivity problem?
你觉得我们要如何解决工作效率的问题
Well, I do have some ideas, actually...
我的确有些想法 事实上...
Todd calls his mom on company time.
托德在工作时间给他妈妈打电♥话♥
Okay, warrior, let's build up that confidence.
好了 战士 我们来建立自信
I'm gonna do a power poem.
我要念首打气诗
Craig
克雷格
Capable.
精明能干
Resourceful. Acrobatic.
足智多谋 随机应变
Incorrigible.
放浪不羁
Giggly? Sometimes, yeah.
咯咯傻笑 有时确实
Craig!
克雷格
Oh. Zorn. Do not barge into my bathroom.
佐恩 不要乱闯我的卫生间
Or my bedroom. Or my dreams.
和我的卧室 还有我的美梦
All right, Craig, you can become a warrior,
好吧 克雷格 你要么成为一个战士
or you can become someone whose privacy I respect,
要么就成为一个让我尊重隐私的人
but you can't become both.
鱼和熊掌不可兼得
Zorn, do not slap me again. Enough is enough.
佐恩 不准你再扇我了 我受够了
You stood up to me. You are now a warrior.
你居然敢还嘴了 你现在已经是个战士了
What about learning how to fight?
那你教我打架的事呢
Nah, you're never gonna be good at that, no.
别想了 你永远都成不了打架的料 不可能
Here's a little tip, though, just sucker punch people.
不过友情提示一下 打人要攻其不备
Now get dressed and drive me to work.
现在赶紧穿衣服送我上班
Hell no, Zorn. That's the spirit.
休想 佐恩 这就对了
But there is a time and a place, and I really need a ride.
但是也要看场合 还有我确实要搭车
Has Alan seemed weird to you?
你觉不觉得阿伦有点怪
I feel like the clueless mom in an afterschool special.
我感觉自己就像《课外警♥察♥》里那个一头雾水的妈
What, like he's on drugs?
怎么 难道他嗑药了吗
Edie, come on. Let's be honest with ourselves.
伊蒂 行了吧 我们能不能直面一下现实
Alangulon's not cool enough for anyone to offer him drugs.
毒品都是给酷小孩的 哪有阿伦古龙的份
No, I saw a thing on 60 Minutes
不对 《新闻一小时》上说
that said even lame kids can get drugs now.
现在就算最怂的小孩也能拿到毒品
Edie, I got to go. Linda.
伊蒂 我得挂了 琳达
Have you moved your desk to work among your lessers?
你是搬来和下属一起工作了吗
You truly you are a man of the people!
你可真是和我们打成一片啊
Zorn, I got demoted.
佐恩 我被降职了
Save your sucking up for your new boss, Todd.
省点力气去拍你新上司的马屁吧 托德
What? But you're the best boss ever.
什么 但你才是最棒的上司啊
How could this happen?
怎么能这样
Seriously, I don't understand corporate employment
说真的 我不太懂企业里的职业结构
structure, so I'm genuinely confused here.
所以我现在真的有点懵
I was already on thin ice with Erickson,
我和埃里克森的关系本来就已经如履薄冰了
and then Todd swooped in and said all the right things
结果托德插了一脚说的天花乱坠的
and used all the right... tennis metaphors.
还用了一堆专业的... 网球术语
Well, I mean, you know, look at the bright side.
我是说 往好的方面看看
Now you can sit out here in cubicles with all of us
你现在可以和我们大家一起坐在小隔间里了
and make Linda jokes. Screw Linda, right, sir?
还能讲你的专属笑话 去你的琳达 对吧 长官
You don't need to call me "Sir."
你不用叫我"长官"了
I'm not your superior anymore.
我已经不是你的上司了
Not my superior? Huh.
不是我的上司了吗
Yeah. W-Wait a second...
等等
剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表