剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表
Thanks for seeing me.
谢谢你来见我
I'm just such a mess right now. Of course.
我现在真是一团糟 可不是
Is that Edie? Let me guess, she's a mess, right?
是伊蒂吗 让我猜猜 她一团糟 是吗
Craig has been gone for almost two days.
克雷格离开快有两天了
He won't answer his phone. I don't know what to tell Alan.
电♥话♥也不接 我不知道怎么跟阿伦说
Plus, our wedding caterer keeps calling
而且我们婚宴承办人一直
about the appetizers... I panicked.
打电♥话♥问开胃菜的事 我有点慌
I told her just double them.
我跟她说都弄双份
Shh. Take the wine. Yeah, be less crazy.
好好好 把酒喝了 正常一点
Or drink a whole lot of wine and get real crazy!
要么就一醉方休 痛痛快快疯一回
Linda, you want to get crazy? I'll get crazy!
琳达 你想疯一回吗 这个我在行
Again I am so sorry about this Zorn thing.
佐恩这件事儿我很抱歉
Honestly, it's fine.
其实也没关系
I have no feelings for Zorn, which is why
我对佐恩一点感觉都没有 所以
this whole Craig thing is so crazy.
克雷格闹这出也太扯了
"Zorn and I were meant to be together"?
还说什么"佐恩和你是命中注定"
If that were true, we'd still be married,
要真是这么回事 我们俩就不会离婚
and I wouldn't owe him ten chickens a month.
我也不会欠他每月十只鸡的债了
Zephyrian alimony is so weird. I just don't know what to do.
泽菲利亚的离婚赡养费真奇怪 我不知道要怎么办了
I'll tell you what you're gonna do.
我告诉你要怎么办
You're gonna come with me, and we're gonna go find your fiancé
你跟我一起出发 咱们一起找到你未婚夫
together, if that's what you really definitely want to do.
如果你确确实实想这么干的话
Like, 100% for sure.
百分百想的话
How are you going to do that? Edie, sweetie,
你怎么做得到呢 伊蒂 亲爱的
I'm a world-class hunter, all right.
我可是世界顶尖的猎手 好吗
Now, of course, I've never taken my prey alive,
当然了 我的猎物没有被生擒的
but how different can it be, right? Hey, I'll come, too.
不过能有多大差别啊 对吧 我也去
Oh, hell yeah.
那好啊
Chasing a guy who doesn't want to be found
追一个不想被找到的人
is not my ideal way to get out of town, but hey,
可不是我理想的出城方式 不过
a vacation's a vacation. I'll drive. Oh, yeah!
假期就是假期嘛 我来开车 太棒了
All right. I guess I need
好的 我想我不能
all the help I can get. - Hey, Linda, babe,
放过任何的助力 - 琳达 亲爱的
you think my centaur sex suit will fit in your car?
你的车能装下我的半人马情趣内衣吗
It took me, like, 45 minutes to squeeze into, so...
我花了得有四十五分钟才套上的 所以...
Oh, absolutely not.
当然装不下了
Not in my car. Okay, fine. No big deal.
不许这么上我的车 那好吧 没关系
Yeah.
那
The zipper...
拉链...
Come on, Alan. If you can show me, you can show them.
加油啊 阿伦 能给我看的话 也就能给他们看了
I didn't think you were really gonna make me do this.
我没想到你是真要我这么干
I only agreed 'cause... I thought we could make out some more.
我当时同意 只是因为我想着...咱俩能再亲热亲热
Can I tell you a secret?
我告诉你个秘密吧
I would have made out with you anyway. Come on.
不管怎样我都跟会跟你亲热 快出来吧
Come on! Fine.
快呀 好吧
# I see you walking #
# 我看见你 #
# Walking down the street # .
# 走在街上 #
Alan's got Zephyrian legs!
阿伦的腿是泽菲利亚风的
Oh, my God, they're into it? I told you.
天啊 他们都好这口吗 我就说吧
People love it when you're different.
你与众不同了 别人就会喜欢你
Let your freak flag fly, Son of Zorn.
佐恩之子 让你的怪胎旗帜飘扬吧
Ah, well, I've called everyone
好吧 我已经给所有
who would know where Craig is, and no one does.
可能知道克雷格下落的人都打了电♥话♥ 一无所获
Wow, you are much less freaked out after a little wine.
喝了点酒之后你情绪稳定多了
Hey, we should take you to a vineyard if Craig turns up dead.
要是最后发现克雷格死了 我们把你带去酒庄就行了
Anyway, want to hand me that sweater?
那 能把毛衣递给我吗
I'm in hunter mode now, so I apologize in advance
我现在是捕猎模式 所以如果你们俩
if it's turning you both on sexually.
被我迷的性致盎然 我先道个歉
Uh, turn left up here.
在这左转
So just by smelling Craig's sweater,
所以就靠闻克雷格的毛衣
Zorn can catch his scent and track him?
佐恩就能捕捉到他的气息 追踪他吗
Zorn's nose is incredibly powerful.
佐恩的嗅觉很厉害 出乎你的想象
Ooh, ooh, is that Craig?
喔 这味道是克雷格吗
No, no, that's a baby crawling in a field of jasmine.
看来不是 这是小婴儿在茉莉花从里爬过的味儿
Okay, turn right now. Turn right! Turn right!
右转右转 就在这右转
Turn right, Linda! What? Warn me.
右转 琳达 什么 早说啊
I'm in the left lane.
现在在左侧车道呢
Remember when you tracked Skunkman?
还记得咱们追踪臭鼬人那会吗
Oh, Skunkman, that's right! No, he got cold feet at his wedding,
当然记得 臭鼬人 他在婚礼上打退堂鼓了
and we tracked him down at that rent-a-chapel, right?
咱们就在租教堂的地方追到了他 对吧
Yeah, and he was so hammered
可不是 而且他吓的半死
he got married to the wrong woman by accident.
一不小心 连人都给娶错了
And that marriage lasted 21 years.
那段婚姻居然还持续了二十一年
Could have gone longer if he hadn't had
他那颗啮齿动物的小脑袋要是没碎的话
his tiny rodent skull crushed.
这段婚姻还能维持更久的
His wife ended up getting it stuffed and mounted.
最后他老婆把他的脑壳填满东西挂在床头
So those little glass eyes stare at her now as she sleeps.
每天她睡觉的时候那俩眼睛就盯着她
Love is just a beautiful, strange, weird sexy thing.
爱情真是又美丽 又奇异 又性感迷人的东西
So... do I need to turn anytime soon or...
所以 接下来要转弯还是...
Linda, we're reminiscing and honoring the memory
琳达 我们在追忆缅怀我的挚友
of my dear friend Skunkman. Please be respectful.
臭鼬人先生呢 请尊重一下
Oh, you should have turned back there.
你应该在刚刚那个地方转弯的
Hey, guys, thank you so much for letting me stay here.
真的很感谢大家能让我待在这
Of course! Anything for my little bro.
客气啥 为了我亲爱的小弟
Or for an investor in my new business.
或是新的投资方 让我♥干♥啥都行
Luckily, while you're here, you can be both.
幸运的是 你待在这 就两者都满足了
Oh, what happened to the DJ classes that I paid for?
我帮你交钱上的DJ培训班怎么样了啊
I finished them, but all the DJ jobs
我上完了 但是所有DJ的工作
want you to work at night, and that's when I go clubbing.
都要求晚上上班 晚上那可是我去夜店享乐的时间
Look, I talked to Edie.
我和伊蒂通过电♥话♥了
She's looking for you. What is going on?
她正找你呢 怎么回事啊
Oh. Everything is fine.
一切正常
Edie just has some stuff she needs to work out
只是伊蒂和她前夫佐恩 还有些事
with her ex-husband, Zorn.
需要解决
But I think those two are gonna be real happy together.
不过我想他们俩在一起应该会很幸福
Those two go together like peanut butter and steak.
他们俩是绝配 就像肉排和花生酱
Ah, my food truck. I still don't know why that didn't work out.
唉 我的美食车呀 还是没弄明白 为什么会失败呢
Because people are idiots, Robert.
因为现在的人都太蠢了 罗伯特
Well, everything happens for a reason.
一切事都有其原因
My failed dog-walking business,
我的遛狗生意失败了
face grease for people who can't sweat.
不出汗人群专用擦脸油也失败了
Those were steps down a path to bring me to my true calling...
这些都是通往我真正事业的脚步 那就是...
Rob Ross's Artisanal Blackberry Moonshine.
罗伯·罗斯家酿黑莓酒
I'm gonna open a distillery. Go ahead take a sip.
我打算开个酿酒厂 你尝一口
What do you think?
味道如何
I brewed it up in your old fish tank.
我在你旧鱼缸里头酿的
Ooh, look what I got, Edie. It's our old road-trip mix.
你看 伊蒂 我找到了咱们以前的车载混录
It's all Zephyrian minstrel ballads written about me.
都是泽菲利亚吟游诗人根据我的事迹 创作的民谣
# Fairies, queens and maidens #
#不论仙女 女王 还是女仆 #
# There's no girl he couldn't bed #
# 无人不为他倾倒 #
# Nor a soul #
# 他能救赎 #
# He couldn't save... #
# 所有的灵魂 #
# Zorn, Zorn... #
# 佐恩 佐恩... #
Aw, crap, its the po-po. This is what happens
妈的 警♥察♥来了 在郊区大声放
when you blast Zephyrian folk music in the burbs.
泽菲利亚民歌♥ 就会招来警♥察♥
?
就因为我滚轴停车就叫停
What is this, traffic school?
这算啥 交规学校吗
Hey, don't worry. Edie and I got this.
不用担心 我跟伊蒂来搞定
Edes, Jewel of Mumbasca? Just like old times.
伊蒂 来蒙巴斯卡宝石这招吗 还跟以前一样
Here we go.
那就来吧
Sorry, Officer, we were in a rush.
抱歉 警官 我们有点急事
We have to get this rare jewel to a museum.
我们要把这颗罕见的宝石送到博物馆去
Maybe he could take this priceless, untraceable jewel
也许警官可以把这颗绝无仅有的无价宝石
on his police motorcycle. Are you sure, Edie?
放到自己的摩托车上 你确定吗 伊蒂
I mean, the Jewel of Mumbasca,
这可是蒙巴斯卡宝石啊
which could quickly be unloaded at any pawnshop,
在所有当铺都很抢手的
is worth, oh, I'd say, hundreds of thousands of dollars.
价值大概几十万美元吧
Are you seriously trying to bribe a police officer?
你们是真想贿赂警官吗
Frankly, I am offended you would even think such a thing!
坦白讲 我很生气你竟然有这种想法
Why don't you look directly into this jewel,
仔细观察这颗宝石
剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表