剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表
Butt! Butt! Butt!
槌子 槌子 槌子
Headbutt Man, you are the man!
头槌侠 你是真男人
Hell yeah! I feel amazing!
太好了 我感觉棒棒哒
There's nothing... literally nothing...
没有什么 真的没有什么
I can't smash with my head!
我不能用我的头砸碎的
Oh, hey, Butt, what about a unicorn?
哦 是吗 槌子 那独角兽呢
Oh, yeah! Let's take this party to the next level!
好 让我们引爆全场吧
Someone bring me a bucket of tequila and a unicorn!
给我来一桶龙舌兰 再来一只独角兽
Oh, man. Listen up, people.
天呐 大家听好了
We just closed the Tustin Soccer Land account.
我们刚刚结清了塔斯汀足球地账户
Tonight we celebrate at Milligan's.
今晚我们将在米利根酒吧进行庆祝会
Oh, hey, Linda, is it cool
对了 琳达 我能不能
if I bring my buddy Headbutt Man, Wrecker of Skulls,
带上我兄弟头槌侠 他是头骨破坏者
Smasher of Art, Destroyer of Bars and Restaurants?
艺术品打砸者 酒吧和餐厅的毁灭者
He's my old war buddy from Zephyria,
他是我在泽菲利亚的老战友
and he's coming to visit me this weekend.
这周末他会来看我
I mean, he can drink a battle mammoth under the table,
他能喝倒一头战象
and then he headbutts everything.
之后就什么都用头槌
Oh, that sounds like a terrible idea.
那听起来很不妙
But at Milligan's, I'm not Boss Linda.
但在米利根酒吧 我不是老板琳达
I'm Slayer Linda!
我是杀手琳达
And Slayer Linda's a little more pro-destruction.
而杀手琳达更具破坏专家的属性
Slayer Linda makes me... uncomfortable.
杀手琳达让我觉得不自在
Yeah, you told HR.
是啊 你跟人事部长说过了
Check out what Butt did to the world's largest domino display.
看看槌子对全世界最大型的多米诺骨牌表演做了什么
Ooh-hoo-hoo! Yeah!
嚯嚯嚯 太好了
Todd, look!
托德 看
Oh, hey, Layla. Hey.
嘿 蕾拉 嘿
What's up? Uh, did you hear about
怎么了 你有没有听说
Shannon's party? Yeah.
香农的派对 听说了
I'm actually kind of torn, 'cause, on the one hand,
我其实有点左右为难 因为 一方面
Shannon's, like, the worst. Yeah.
香农就是个大坏蛋 是啊
But on the other hand, I hate parties, so...
但另一方面 我讨厌派对 所以
Right. You want to go?
没错 你要去吗
To the party? Yeah. Or we could just
参加派对吗 对 或者我们可以
go and be stupid and wear our pants backwards.
去那里然后傻傻地把裤子反着穿
Yeah, yeah, I mean, we could... we could try to get in,
好啊 反正 我们可以 试着混进去
but I don't know if they let in freaks.
但我不知道他们会不会放怪胎进去
Freaks? Yeah, you know, like you and me.
怪胎 是啊 就是 比如说你跟我
Oh, yeah. Yeah, we're totally freaks.
哦 对哦 我们还真是怪胎
Anyway, I should probably go.
不管了 我该走了
But, uh, maybe I'll see you there. Yeah.
不过 可能你会在那里看到我 好
Yeah, I'll see you there, freak!
我们那里见 怪胎
All right, here we go.
好 行了
Flight tracker says Headbutt Man landed 20 minutes ago.
航♥班♥跟踪器显示头槌侠于二十分钟前着陆
Butt! Butt! Butt! Butt!
槌子 槌子 槌子 槌子
Wh-Why aren't you guys chanting?
怎-怎么你们俩不唱啊
Uh, maybe because you just told us he was coming three hours ago.
可能是因为你跟我们说他三小时前会到
And staying with you. That's right. Yes, thank you.
还有住在你家 没错 对的 谢谢
Well, I-I can't let him stay with me.
那个 我又不能让他住我那儿
No, he'd destroy the place. And I rent.
不行 他会把房♥子毁了的 而那是租来的
So, is this protected enough?
保护工作到位了吗
Uh, you tell me.
你来告诉我吧
Really? Remember back in Zephyria,
不是吧 记得以前在泽菲利亚
when he headbutted that giant hole in the ground,
他在地上用头槌了个大洞
and then we all got wasted
然后我们都喝的烂醉
and started dropping elves into the hole?
开始往洞里扔小精灵吗
Yes, I remember committing elficide.
对 我记得自己杀害了精灵
Oh, man, I can't wait to go berserk with Butt at my work party.
天 我真想跟槌子在公♥司♥派对上一起疯啊
Hey, you know what,
对了
you guys should come rage with us, too, you know.
你们也该跟我们一起暴走的
Craig and I are not raging. No. We're gonna stay in, relax,
克雷格跟我才不要暴走 不行 我们要待在家里 放松一下
maybe open one of our cheeses of the month.
开一份月度奶酪
Mmm. Ugh! This is exactly why I can't wait
嗯 啊 这正是我迫不及待想
for Headbutt Man to get here.
让头槌侠来这里的原因
This has been my life since I got to Orange County:
从我到橘镇起 我的生活就是这样
dinner parties, bike rides, avocado toast,
晚宴 骑自行车 鳄梨吐司
uh, the dumb happy look on Craig's face.
还有克雷格脸上那傻气的开心的表情
The dumb hurt look on Craig's face.
克雷格脸上那傻气的受伤的表情
I am bored out of my friggin' mind! I'm so sorry
我简直无聊到要疯了 非常抱歉
that you feel like your best days are behind you,
你觉得你最美好的日子已经过去了
but I love it here,
但我喜欢这里的生活
and I never look back. - Well, if young Edie
还有我决不回头 - 如果年轻时候的伊蒂
could hear you say that, she would stomp you
听到你说这话 她会用她那
with her awesome giant demon boots.
超棒的恶魔巨靴踩死你
It's called growing up.
这就叫成长
Maybe if Headbutt Man had done it,
也许如果头槌侠成长了
he'd still be married to Headbutt Woman.
那头槌女也就不会跟他离婚了
Aw, come on, why you got to rag on Butt?
得了吧 你为什么非得嘲讽槌子
What'd he ever do to you? He headbutted me.
他哪里得罪你了吗 他用头槌过我
Well, I for one am looking forward to meeting this gentleman.
我本人倒是很期待见到这位先生
Oh, boy.
天呐
Layla. Yeah, yeah, it's you, uh-huh.
蕾拉 是你啊
Oh, I didn't mean to interrupt. Just keep-keep at it.
我不想打扰的 你继续
I'll be...
我会
Dumbass. Stupid tight jeans.
蠢蛋 破紧身裤
Mm. What a freak.
真是个怪胎
Oh, he's here! He's here!
他在这里 他在这里
Alangulon, stop diddling yourself! Come say hi!
阿伦古龙 别再打飞机啦 来打声招呼
Haveth me yumpnarfs!
好久不见啊
Aw, it's good to see you.
见到你真好
Oh, man. Oh, is that Glombeast blood on your shirt there?
兄弟 你衣服上那是大怪物的血吗
Got you! Oh, man, you got me.
骗到你了 兄弟 你骗到我了
But really, is that blood?
不过说真的 那是血吗
Never mind. Who is that I see?
不管他了 我眼前的是哪位呀
Is that Edie? Hey, Butt.
是伊蒂吗 嘿 槌子
Boy, oh, boy, you look mature.
妈妈咪呀 你看起来真成熟
Uh, in a, in a good way.
是好的成熟
You know, without the dread-mohawk
那烂糟糟的鸡冠头没了
and all the face piercings. Well, it's still
还有脸上各种洞也没了 不过 我驾驶证上的
my driver's license photo, so...
照片还是没变 所以
Uh, this is Craig, my fiancé.
这是克雷格 我未婚夫
Hi. As you can see, I sort of came prepared.
嗨 如你所见 我是有备而来
I want your butt right on my head.
我准备好被你槌头了
That didn't sound right. I'm sorry.
好像不太合适 抱歉
Aw, Butt, no, come on, you shouldn't have.
槌子 别嘛 你不该这样的
You know, I didn't think
我不觉得
they still sold comfort slaves at Duty Free.
现在免税店还卖♥♥慰安奴
Kneel, wench! No, no, Zorn.
跪下 村姑 不 不 佐恩
This is my girlfriend, Elizabeth. Your girlfriend?
这是我女朋友 伊丽莎白 你女朋友
Head's told me so much about you. "Head?"
阿头经常跟我提起你 "阿头"
You must be Edie. Hi.
你是伊蒂吧 嗨
Do I... Have we met? I don't think so.
我 我们见过吗 没有吧
Maybe in Zephyria? Oh.
可能在泽菲利亚见过 噢
Did you used to have a spider that lived in your face?
以前你脸上是不是住了只蜘蛛
No, sorry. Well, let me show you guys
不是 抱歉 来吧 我跟大家伙说说
where you're gonna be. Oh, my God!
你们要坐哪 我的天呐
What?
干嘛
Headbutt Girl, come on! You don't just
头槌女孩 别这样 你不能就这么
enter someone's house and stand there all creepily.
走进别人家里然后怪里怪气地站在那里
Oh, sorry. Hi.
哦 抱歉 嗨
Um... my mom and brother are both dead.
我妈和我弟都死了
It's... Hey, there he is!
真是 瞧 他在那儿呢
Yo. The fruit of my loins.
你好 我的犬子
He's got his mother's eyes, but his father's penises.
他的眼睛像妈妈 但小♥弟♥弟♥们像爸爸
What? Okay.
什么 好吧
All right, on that note, I'm probably gonna head out.
对了 还有 我要出去了
Where? Oh, to that party.
去哪 参加派对
Uh, you said you'd let me borrow the car, remember?
你说过要借车给我的 记得吗
A party? Oh, wow!
派对 哇塞
剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表