剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表
Hi, there. Let me start you off with some
您好 第一道菜是
complimentary fried hay.
免费的炸干草
Where's Alangulon?
阿伦古龙在哪里
Edie said he was in an accident. Yes, the accident
伊蒂说他出意外了 没错 意外出在
of not appreciating you teaching me about your culture.
他没有认真学习你的文化
Dad, I... I'm sorry.
爸 对不起
I guess I just, you know,
我想我只是
was embarrassed and being an idiot.
太难堪了 像个傻瓜一样
And, you know, it's actually really cool
你知道吗 其实你花时间
that you spent all that time and work to teach me
来教我家乡文化
about where I came from.
真的很酷
No, no, no, no, no, but I was forcing it on you.
不 别这么说 是我把它强加在你身上
I should be apologizing to you.
我应该向你道歉
Well, I guess we've both got some reconciling to do.
我想我们都该改正错误 重归于好
Are you doing the dance of reconciliation!
你是在跳和解舞吗
Oh, no, not quite.
跳得不太像
No, that's... that's actually the dance of perpetual virginity.
其实那是永保贞操舞
But you are nailing it, son!
但儿子 你迈出第一步了
Okay, now that we've got
现在我们已经
all the little rocks
把你和腰带
between you and the belt, it'll think you
都埋进石堆里了 它会以为你
have turned to stone, then we can take it off, okay?
已经变成石头了 那我们就可以拿掉它了 好了吗
Here we go. One, two, three!
开始了 一 二 三
Well, too bad that belt's enchanted, otherwise, you know,
真可惜 这腰带被施了魔法 不然
I might wear it... sometimes.
我有时候也许还能戴一戴
Wait, you want a Zephyrian belt? I'll make you one.
你想要泽菲利亚腰带 我帮你做一条
Hey Craig, give me your belt.
克雷格 把你的腰带给我
In your dreams, big boy. This is woven leather.
做梦吧 你个老男孩 我这是编织皮革
Its funny that you think you have a choice here.
真有趣 你以为你有的选吗
Hi, Ron.
你好 罗恩
Thanks for calling me back.
谢谢你回我电♥话♥
Hope you don't mind me
希望你不会介意
calling you at gnome,
我打电♥话♥找你说地精的事
which there is no place like.
就是那个金窝银窝
Okay, I deserve that.
是我活该
I'm sorry I lied to you guys.
对不起我骗了你们
I just hope we can move past this.
希望我们能不计前嫌
Hey, I get it.
我懂
And I guess we could've behaved
我也觉得我们本来可以
a little better too.
更友善一点的
We'll take down all the stuff.
我们会把所有东西都撤掉
And maybe I'll be willing to talk about the gnome.
而且我还愿意谈谈地精的事
Oh, I'd appreciate that.
非常感谢
Honestly? I'm just happy we don't live next to a zephie.
说实话 我只是很庆幸我们的邻居不是泽菲利亚佬
Excuse me?
什么意思
I mean, could you imagine
你能想象
what would happen to our property value?
我们的财产会受到多大的损失吗
I mean, Zephies are a violent people
泽菲利亚佬很暴♥力♥
with greasy elbows.
还力大如牛
Hello, old friend.
好久不见了 老朋友
There's no place like gno...
金窝银窝不如狗...
剧集 | 佐恩之子(2016) | 导航列表