剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
如果我刚刚签了合同 我就犯欺诈罪了
If I signed those term sheets, I would be committing fraud.
那可是犯罪啊
That's a fucking crime!
你的意思是想让我...
You're saying you wanted me to--
不 我想让你在带着我
No, I wanted you to fucking think about that
在硅谷推销的你的谎言的时候
before you paraded me around the whole fucking valley
能够三思
to sell your lie!
然后你又突然长出了一颗巨大的良心
And then suddenly grew a thick, girthy conscience
让我颜面扫地
and fucked me with it.
你是理查德吗
Are you Richard?
-你叫车了吗 -没有
- Did you order an Uber? - Oh. No.
你本来只要闭上嘴
All you had to do was keep your fucking mouth shut
签个字就万事大吉了
and sign that piece of paper.
有问题回头都能处理
We would have fixed it afterwards.
但你没有 你怂了
But you didn't. You caked your pants.
不 还有更棒的 你把我也拖下水了
No, better yet, you caked my pants.
去你的 理查德·亨德里克斯
Fuck you, Richard Hendricks.
去你的
Fuck you.
理查德·亨德里克斯是吗
Richard Hendricks, huh?
蠢货
Prick.
莫妮卡
Oh, hey, Monica.
理查德在这吗 我听说了
Is Richard here? I heard what happened,
但他不接我电♥话♥
but he's not answering any of my calls.
我们想让你知道
We just wanted you to know for the record
我们根本不知道他干了这事
that we had no idea any of that stuff was going on.
还在努力接受当中
Still trying to wrap our heads around it.
关键是你别因此而沮丧
Point is, don't beat yourself up about not seeing it.
我没有沮丧...
I'm not beating myself up--
希望你没有认为我们是同谋
I hope you don't think we're guilty by association,
要不然我们就会
because then we would have to
觉得你是同谋 而我们都不是同谋
think you're guilty by association, which we don't.
我们只想让你知道 今后我们
Just want to let you know that we would definitely work
都很乐意和你再次共事
with you again in the future.
真好 谢谢你们
It's good to know. Guys, thanks.
他在屋里吗
Um... is he in his room?
他之前是说过
I mean, he said he was.
但...
But...
我去他房♥间好了
I'm gonna go to his room.
怎么了 格列布
Uh, what's up, Gleb?
我听说理查德搞诈骗啊
I hear, uh, Richard shit bed, huh?
所以平台不好...
So, the platform is no goo-oo-oo-oo...
视频聊天出问题了
Fuck, now the vid chat's fucking up.
真奇怪 也不知道是谁写的代码
Odd, considering who wrote the code for it.
不是代码的问题 服务器超载了
Not the code. The server is overloaded.
怎么可能 知道它的只有12个人吧
How is that possible? We only gave it to like 12 people.
现在使用的人可多了
Well, there's a few more than that using it now.
见鬼
Holy shit.
就这事来说 理查德
For what it's worth, Richard,
我认为你做得对
I think you did the right thing.
我理解你为什么不找我们拿钱
And I can see now why you didn't want to come to us for funding.
你是想保护我们
You were trying to protect us.
是啊
Yeah.
这我很感激
Well, I really appreciate it.
劳里想退出
Uh, Laurie wants out.
就算是一点欺诈行为 风投♥公♥♥司♥都认为是死罪
Even a whiff of fraud is a mortal sin for VCs.
她想把'魔笛手'撇得一干二净
She needs to wash her hands of any Pied Piper business.
她要强行卖♥♥出
She's forcing a sale.
见鬼
Fuck.
太讨厌了
Yeah, frick.
是啊
Yeah.
但这是开放式拍卖♥♥
But it is an open auction,
而且对比虚假数据
and, you know, between the fraudulent numbers
和真实数据
and the real numbers,
你们还没做得很过分
you guys aren't exactly killing it out there.
所以还是有可能没人竞标
So, there is a chance that no one will bid
也许你们还能买♥♥回自己的公♥司♥
and you might be able to buy back your own company
总比没了好
for next to nothing.
这行不通
That will have to be for literally nothing
因为我们没钱了
because we're out of money.
老天 你们没事吧
Jesus! Are you okay?
没事
Yeah, we're fine.
好了 我把几个服务器都连起来了
All right, I spun together a few more servers.
这样应该能承受得住流量
That should handle the traffic.
看这个 在格列布附近
Look at this. There are 157 people
有157个人在使用
using it near Gleb.
在波士顿的塔拉附近有400个人在使用
And 400 people using it near Tara in Boston.
是啊 我告诉她要介绍给她的教会朋友
Yeah, I told her to give it to her Satanist friends out there.
看来她真的做了
Looks like she did.
她在波士顿认识四百个教♥徒♥
She knows 400 Satanists in Boston?
那个天主教教堂确实人数众多
The Catholic church really did a number on that town.
埃利希 记得吉尔弗约尔说过
Hey, Erlich, remember when Gilfoyle said that
我的视频聊天应用软件就是一坨屎
my video chat app was a piece of shit
根本不会有人用吗
and that nobody would ever use it?
他错了 已经有四千次的使用量了
Well, he was wrong. Over 4,000 times.
你是用'魔笛手'的知识产权做的开♥发♥对吧
Wow, and you developed that with the Pied Piper IP, right?
那你可以和它说再见了
Well, then you can kiss that goodbye.
操
Oh, fuck.
说到这个 我现在花的是
Speaking of, I'm actually using
我博客的第一笔意外之财
the first dollars of my blog windfall
去卡尼奇达姆静修地旅行
on a trip to Kainchi Dham Ashram
一个现代朝圣中心
在印度的奈尼塔尔
in Nainital, India,
斯蒂芬·乔布斯在那寻求过安宁 非常出名
where Steve Jobs famously sought peace
然后想出了'丽萨'这一产品项目
and came up with the idea for a little product called the Lisa.
1983年苹果推出的第一台个人电脑
祝你好运
Good luck.
理查德 我希望今天之内
Richard, I'll expect you off the premises
你能搬离这栋房♥子
by end of day.
莫妮卡
Monica.
-回见 -好的
- I'll see you later. - Okay.
你可以在这住上一整年 还不用交房♥租
You know, you can stay here for one year. Free rent.
杨靖
Jian-Yang!
劳里
Laurie!
盖文
Gavin.
你一定认识杰克
You know Jack, of course.
是的
That is correct.
盖文 我们打开天窗说亮话吧[屋里的大象]
Um, Gavin, can we address the elephant in the room?
-什么大象 -'魔笛手'
- Sorry? - Pied Piper.
对 是的
Right. Yes, of course.
我被迫卖♥♥出
I am forcing a sale.
你的'蚁穴'显示
Your Maleant dealings demonstrate
你还在做发散法
that you're still pursuing a middle-out.
你有兴趣出个价吗
Might you be interested in placing a bid?
他为什么要救'拉维加'
Why would he want to bail out Raviga?
你亲口说过
You said it yourself,
我们的压缩算法很有希望
our compression play is thriving.
有道理
Fair enough.
知道吗 我是个完美主义者
You know what? I'm a completionist.
即使我买♥♥下来也只是丢进垃圾堆
Even if I buy it just to throw it in the garbage,
我也要成为给亨德里克斯的棺材
I'd like to be the one to drive the final nail
钉上钉子的那个人
in the Hendricks coffin.
我给你出价
I'll give you...
九百美金
$900 for it?
我相信你这是在讲笑话
I believe that is a joke.
知道吗 我喜欢漂亮的整数
You know what? I like nice, round numbers.
那就...
Make it...
一百万
a million?
一百万美元
A million dollars?
盖文·贝尔森以一百万收♥购♥'魔笛手'
Gavin Belson gets to buy Pied Piper for $1 million
'拉维加'以清算优先权获得全部款项
and Raviga gets all of it because of their liquidation preference
而我什么都没有
and I get jack shit?
你说的是这个意思吗 天哪
Is that what you're telling me? Goddamn it.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表