剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
-有好消息吗 -说不准
- Is there good news? - Well, it's unclear.
我回溯了你的记录
I... I went back through your records.
我得承认 最初是有点偷♥窥♥心作祟
Uh, at first, I'll admit a bit voyeuristically,
想看看钱都花到哪里去了
uh, to see where all of the money went,
然后发现 除了派对花销
and apart from the party expenses,
-那真是烧钱 -可不是
- which were staggering... - Yeah. Fuck, yeah.
还有一项引起了我的注意
But one number jumped out at me.
之前给你管账的人 从大头的和解金里
Now, whoever did your accounting earmarked almost 70 percent
拨了将近70%作税金
of Big Head's settlement money for taxes.
70%吗
Seventy percent?
就算在税洛阿尔托 我造的词
Even in Taxo-Alto, which I coined,
税率也只有这一半吧 钱去哪了
would be half that. Where did that money go?
这就是个价值六百万的问题了
Well, that is the six-million-dollar question.
我能猜得出
I may have the answer.
不好意思 你们要说我行为不当吗
I'm sorry. You're accusing me of impropriety?
你个花两万美金租了个
You, the man who spent $20,000
巨大的夏威夷提基图腾头雕的人
renting giant fiberglass tiki heads,
然后其中一个在运回租♥房♥♥途中
and $40,000 more when one of them was misplaced
不见了以后又花了四万块
on the way back to the rental house?
我跟你说过没丢 我知道它在哪
I told you it wasn't misplaced. I know exactly where it is.
就在海湾底
It's at the bottom of the bay.
我说你是贼是因为你从我们这偷钱
I called you a thief because you, sir, have stolen from us.
尼尔森 你肯定不相信这种鬼话
Nelson, come on. You can't possibly believe this.
-抱歉 -别跟他道歉
- Sorry. - Don't apologize to him.
-啊对 抱歉 -谢谢
- Oh, right. Sorry. - Thank you.
亚瑟你听我说 好好听着
Arthur, you listen to me, and you listen good.
每天都是四十多人打电♥话♥跟我要钱
I have people calling me 40 times a day asking for their money.
我都想把房♥子卖♥♥了把钱给他们
I even considered selling my house to pay them.
你现在就滚进你那破银行
So you are going to go in your little fucking piggy bank
把你从大头那偷的每一分钱
right now and pay back every fucking kopeck
都他妈给我还回来 不然的话
that you stole from Big Head, and if you don't,
我们可就要四处宣传
we're gonna take our little show on the road,
说不定还要讲给检察官听
perhaps perform it for a man named the D.A.
真荒谬
Ridiculous.
那好吧
Very well.
走着瞧
Game on.
我们走 大头
Let's go, Big Head.
等等
Wait.
我也许用不太传统的方法
I may have moved around some of your money in a way
移♥动♥了一些资金
that wasn't exactly conventional.
-把大头的钱都他妈还回来 -对
- Give me back Big Head's fucking money! - Yeah!
-抱歉抱歉 -不 你说得好
- Sorry. Sorry. - No, you did good.
不行 因为我没钱
I can't, because I don't have it.
互利
马克 有了个问题
Hey, Marc, we may have a problem.
-咋了 -我有个数据探测的朋友
What's up? Well, a buddy of mine at Datatrode sits next to a guy
说他旁边坐着的人刚拿到了'魔笛手'的测试邀请
who just got invited to Pied Piper's beta.
操 他们已经开始测试了
Shit. They're already in beta?
-该告诉盖文吗 -可别
Should I tell Gavin? Fuck no.
我们还得两三个月才做成呢
We're still two or three months out.
如果他听说'魔笛手'开始测试
Yeah, if he hears Pied Piper's already in beta,
相信我 他会抓狂的
trust me, he'll lose his shit.
好吧 如果有人提起 我对此毫不知情
Fine. But if it ever comes up, I didn't hear about this.
-什么时候收到的 -43分钟前
- And this came in when? - 43 minutes ago.
六分钟后就删除了
And deleted six minutes after that.
幸运的是 我安装的过滤
Fortunately, the filters, which I had installed, sir,
发现了相关的关键字
caught the relevant keywords.
我想亲自跟你谈
I decided to walk it to you personally.
一个雇员
An employee's withholding
隐瞒关于竞争对手的关键信息
critical information about a competitor.
这可以让他被解雇
This is a fireable offense.
你需要我把他找来吗
You want me to bring this guy in?
不
No.
如果有所行动的话
Acting on this would expose the fact
就会让人知道我们在阅读员工私人邮件
that we're reading employees' private emails,
会破坏我辛辛苦苦在'互利'
destroying the spirit of trust and freedom to innovate
建立起来的信任和创新自♥由♥的精神
that I've worked so hard to build here at Hooli.
不过这让我很好奇
You know, it makes you wonder if the word Hooli
'互利'这两个字对这些人究竟有没有意义
has any meaning for these people whatsoever.
-我能做点什么吗 -能
- Is there anything I can do? - Yeah.
让我看看'魔笛手'的测试版
Get me a look at that Pied Piper beta.
我会想到办法的
I will figure out a way, sir.
终于呀 你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Finally. Where the fuck have you--
-谢谢你的便车 凯文 -不客气
- Hey, thanks for the lift, Kevin. - Yeah, no worries.
凯文 这是迪尼希 我的一个同事
Oh, Kevin, this is Dinesh, one of my coworkers.
迪尼希 这是凯文 我们在菲尔咖啡店认识的
Dinesh, this is Kevin. We met at Phil's Coffee.
-我们现在是朋友了 对吧凯文 -对
- We're friends now. Isn't that right, Kevin? - Yeah.
好了朋友 我得去工作了
All right, my friend. I should get to work,
-谢谢你的便车 -不客气
- so thanks for the lift. - Yeah.
谢谢你的咖啡
Thanks for the coffees.
回头见
Catch ya later, my friend.
那是我朋友凯文
That was my friend, Kevin.
恭喜你 你有了个朋友
Congratulations. You now have one friend.
他还说登陆界面有问题
He also said there was a bug on the landing page.
-多严重 -不严重
- Well, how severe is it? - Not bad.
跟他说的别的问题比起来微不足道
Compared to the rest of what he said, it's nothing.
伙计们 你们还是听我跟你们说吧
Guys, uh, you might as well hear this from me.
我刚刚跟我的朋友
I just had a long talk
陶德·钱伯斯长谈了一番
about the beta with my friend, Todd Chambers.
Dropbox的那个
The Dropbox guy?
对 他是11号♥雇员
Yeah, he was employee number 11.
你为啥要发给他 他啥都讨厌
Why did you send it to him? He hates everything.
我以为他不会骗我
Well, because I thought he would be honest with me,
他确实没骗我 什么都告诉我了
and, um, and he was. Quite honest.
他说他在硅谷干了15年
He said that in the 15 years he's been working in the Valley,
这是他见过的最好的测试版软件
our beta was the best beta he's ever seen.
-好得多 -什么 真的吗
- By far. - What? Really?
我可不想在小鸡孵出来之前就数我们有多少蛋
I don't want to count our chickens before they hatch.
毕竟有3%的小鸡孵出来后是畸形或是已经死亡
I mean, three percent of hatchlings are born mutated or dead,
但是 咱真的可能会拥有一大窝的鸡仔
but we may have a healthy brood on our hands.
我问到的也是一样的回答
I'm getting the same reaction.
虽然有几个漏洞
I mean, a few bugs here and there,
但总体来说 他们都很喜欢
but overall, they love it.
这说不定就是我们的王牌呢
We might be holding pocket aces here.
太棒了
Awesome.
大家好啊
Hey, guys.
-你现在怎么样 -挺好的
- How you holding up? - Good, yeah.
我在思考大家给我的反馈意见
I mean, just trying to make sense of all the feedback.
你不能被他们的话给影响到
Well, you know, I guess you just can't let it get in your head.
-你难道不该说我不能太自满吗 -我说的什么
- Don't you mean go to my head? - What did I say?
你说的是 不能被影响到 感觉好像是说
You said, get in your head, like it's,
他们说的都是坏话 可并不是这样啊
like it's a bad thing, but it's not.
-这软件很好 大家都很喜欢 -真的吗
- It's great. People love it. - Really?
对啊 我自己也不敢相信
Yeah. Yeah. I can't believe it myself.
-大家都很激动呢 -那真是太棒了
- They're flipping out. - That's awesome. That...
不过你确定是你发给我的那个软件
And that's... that's for the beta that you sent me?
不啊 莫妮卡 那是我们不稀要的
No, Monica. It's for the other beta
另一个测试版软件
that we've got kicking around here.
我邮箱里满满的都是大家的反馈意见
I mean, I... I... I have an inbox full of raves here for the...
都很满意我们的上传速度 移♥动♥平台...
upload performance, the mobile, the--
那...那界面呢
What about... what about the interface?
有没有人评价界面
Did people have any issues with that?
没有啊 怎么了 你...
No, not at all. Why? Do...
你不满意我们的界面吗
Do you have any issues with the interface?
我...还没来得及看
I... I haven't actually had a chance to look at it yet.
你搞笑吗 你之前还因为没收到邀请骂了我
Are you serious? You've been sitting on the beta for a day
现在软件给你了 你这一天都没来得及看
after busting my balls about not getting an invite.
-太不厚道了你 -抱歉啊
- Pretty fuckin' lame. - Yeah. Sorry.
真不厚道
Yeah. Lame.
我哥们麦克斯·卡诺刚给我发了封邮件
I just got an email from my friend, Max Karnow.
他说听说我们的测试版很棒 能不能给他看一看
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表